• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Why are there no threads in here?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by crazy00eyes, Jan 29, 2010.

1. crazy00eyes

crazy00eyes New Member

I'd like to see bug fixes in current BG profiles, and added support for EotS, SoTA, and IoC. Let's get some more PvP profiles people!

2. -tc-

-tc- New Member

Agree. in the AV for alliance, near the top/right graveyard, the bot turns left into a mountain and keeps trying to cross it quite a bit. Gotten some whispers about it

3. septimas123

septimas123 Member

Dont forget it running into that tree on the graveyard also.

4. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

Get me a private server with full GM commands and i'll make one, i didn't make one cause i do only horde side .

tried looking for one but no luck =/

5. Nomfather

Nomfather Member

Yeah would be nice to get a working AV profile mainly, i know i tried mixed AV and my bot ran into towers targeting archers and stuff, was kinda annoying.

6. Stotte

Stotte New Member

Idd. A good profile wouldnt have the npcs as targets. Kind of crapy profile so far :/

7. hokumera

hokumera New Member

Does anyone know how to make a range limit on the target? Sometimes my bot will see someone then they will run out of range but he will keep targeting them. He then proceeds to get stuck on everything possible. I currently can't pvp bot because of this.

8. LAP87

LAP87 Member

The thing that bugs me the most is that Alliance/Horde is using the same profile.. multiple times i've seen others riding in my tracks -.-
      And if you start as ally, you turn right and enter your own base... totally needless in the start and it sticks out far too much if you and maybe one or two others are doing the exact same thing :/

I've edited mine, added a few hotspots.. gonna remove the one in Ally base if i can find the right hotspot >.<
      And don't ask me for it, it's no good if everyone starts using my mesh, then we're just back at the beginning again ... :/

9. MrBig

MrBig Member

I never saw mine get stuck in AV, i am horde tho, normally, horde profiles suck, this beeing the exception.

I did saw some other dude taking same exact path as me, but since we were in a big pack, didnt draw attention

PS: any ideas on how we can add the other BGs to the list of BGs with proper queue etc?

10. LAP87

LAP87 Member

That's not in our hands, the HB/GB devs is the only ones capable of adding that to the bot. Unless it can be done by a plugin.

11. T10H

T10H Member

I would say just variations in the av one atm would help greatly!

12. zibiam

zibiam Member

Wel yea hobberbudy sems to have poor support for BG unless ya do it yourself

13. exfelon

exfelon Active Member

private server with gm commands? why not just die in the BG and map everything out the way you want. what you're requesting is more of the same problem... hey post a new AV profile so we can ALL use it. lol at the graveyard tree tho, it just doesn't want to be edited out.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    14. LAP87

LAP87 Member

I made my own AV, not releasing it.. Since i don't want -everyone- to run the same path.. and if just some of the lazy-ass bastards here started doing their own meshes then we wouldn't have a problem ^^
      Call me greedy and non-contributing, but that's how it is.. Nothing is solved by sharing paths, as long it's all based on profiles/waypoints. When a bot comes out that needs meshes but does all routing by itself then i condone sharing of meshes.
      Don't get me wrong, the 1-80 stuff is great for leveling and you barely see another soul before 70+ .. but in PvP it's too easy to single out those who bots and those who don't.

15. style1one

style1one New Member

I will be working on some horde profiles in the next month or so. Just have some issues going on in real life that need to be handled before I can really persue this. I will also be talking to a friend that is a gm on a private server and see if he can get me into av so I can map out some alliance profiles. I plan on making 2-3 for each one. I will also see about getting some done for soa, eoe, and isle (isle you will have to really watch it so you can get out of horde/alliance base while it runs so only semi bot). But that is my plans for the near future.

16. brabbit

brabbit New Member

Thank you!
      This would awesome!!!

17. brabbit

brabbit New Member

Gratz......

18. noxin88

noxin88 New Member

my honor buddy is not working the av when i try to do it this is what comes up Honorbuddy was unable to find a profile for the battleground AV (profile path should be: C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\New Folder\Default Profiles\Default Profiles\AV.xml) and i dont know why its not working

19. Phygar

Phygar New Member

I modified WoW to make it so you never DC, so you can unplug your internet and path away? Want that?

20. LAP87

LAP87 Member

Phygar, doesn't that get you banned instantly?
      As i recall that was a good 'ol hack to instantly pick up WSG-flag and safely take it home :p