• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Will BuddyTeam Stop support/dev for BuddyWing when Swtor becomes F2P(Dead?) in Aug?

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by mephuser1000, Aug 5, 2012.

1. mephuser1000

mephuser1000 Active Member

Will BuddyTeam stop support/dev for BuddyWing when Swtor becomes F2P(Dead?) in Aug?

Noticed the following comments that Kick and made when RIFT "died" or become unprofitable/unpopular to bot:

Kick:
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/general-discussion-forum/58935-rift.html#post604415

Tony:
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/genera...-3rd-party-tool-diablo-iii-47.html#post539836

Also EA/Bioware planning to selling some weird Coins that are exchangeable for in-game credits and levels/exp, so all the more the bot becomes less relevant?

Any mods/dev care to comment?

2. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

erm why would it, it's only going partly f2p, that would prolly increase the number of users for BW....

3. Valen

Valen New Member

interestingly the free to play option allows leveling to 50 through quests and normal game play, so that part of the bot could be very important. but free to play people can only play a few warzones and space missions per day, making that part of the bot useless to them.

4. Truestorybro

Truestorybro New Member

I'll whine a bit more... i'm more asking when will the devs start support/development of BW in the first place? Been out "on the market" for like 3? months and still nothing works.

5. CoyDK

CoyDK Banned

I am more confused by the fact we get next to no info and the development is seeming more and more wage. Personally if I where to continue to support this project then I at least want some info when the product do not work.

6. deathboy00

deathboy00 New Member

A better question is:
      Will the dev start to support BW when swtor goes F2P, since now BW has 0 support?

7. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

We plan to keep support on the bot.

We killed our rift bot bc they kept updating everyday like cocks, and then we also kept getting banwaves.

deathboy00:Will the dev start to support BW when swtor goes F2P, since now BW has 0 support?

we support BW. We don't post on the forums much about it, but it gets support.

You have no idea how many hours i've put into simply developing the profiles

8. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

The bot is still sold as a farming bot

Buddy Wing: The Old Robot the 3rd party Bot for the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic

see the discount?

We keep it discounted bc it's being sold as a credit farming bot and daily's questing - nothing else.

Everything else we're adding in - free to the users -

This game is a huge pita to code anything for, if you have code to donate - then by all means, please do so. If not, then you'll simply have to wait like the rest of the users