• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Wish people would stop bashing America.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kiljaedon, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon New Member

I know I see these posts about the impending lawsuit and how some people are drawing conclusions from the MDY Glider case a few years ago with how the American court system seems to be controlled by money and corruption. But please give America some consideration as no culture is perfect. I still feel America is the engine of freedom in the world.

Yes money may make most of the world go round but remember still at this time anyone that lives in America has the opportunity to rise above the advent of poverty, and other obstacles that most other countries have to prevent you from reaching for your dreams and ambitions. Just remember that please.

2. Xavier227

Xavier227 New Member

wrong website bro

3. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

America is bankrupt.

Borrows money to start wars and acts as world police and our saviour.

4. shakazara

shakazara New Member

America is not Bankrupt, so no need for false statements.

5. atg68

atg68 New Member

Americans bash every other country in the world all the time.

6. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

LOL Holland The BEst..

7. justlaxn

justlaxn Member

i mean sure there are a bunch of ignorant americans that do it... but that doesnt mean all americans do. no need to throw us all into one stereotype

8. Malakai

Malakai New Member

America is bankrupt, they even want to raise the debt ceiling, China owns them, americans are butthurt because their 1950's american dream bubble popped.

9. nekrataal

nekrataal New Member

I belive you mean North America, since America is composed by North America, Central America and South America. And by North America you would also mean The United States of America, since in North America there is also Canada and Mexico. But yeah there are a lot of ignorants living in the united states of america.

10. shakazara

shakazara New Member

I'm sorry to put down you theories, but America is not bankrupt.
      What you're thinking off is the discussion where the democrats and republicans are fighting about how to pay back the national debt (which they need sorted before the 1. august, else there is a chance of the world going back to state lower than the great depression).
      But believe me, they won't let that happen.

11. Malakai

Malakai New Member

Yes, I meant United States, I just used America because they've been raised believing that they are the only Americans, I was born, and currently live in Central America, but I was a victim of the US school system, so I know this first hand.

12. Malakai

Malakai New Member

Ok, take this box of crayons and go sit in that corner until uncle Sam comes to pick you up.

13. shakazara

shakazara New Member

You should really try opening your eyes, do you believe yourself, that the republicans are wanting to say: "look at us, we broke the world!, let's wait untill hell breaks loose"?
      We are talking about the worlds biggest economy here... (doesn't sound like you have had any social studies).
      Also, you might want to try and argue with people, which goes against your opinion, as closing the world out will give you alot of troubles later on.

14. Protease

Protease New Member

Is someone really arguing that America is not a valid name for USA? The depths of the internet are amazing. I live in Canada and have never once identified as 'American'. I think you'll find the same with most every other country is North/Central/South America.... they don't call themselves 'Americans'. Stop throwing out red herrings into the sea of herring-eating trolls.

Now, on with the rest of the bickering.

/popcorn

15. mattman

mattman New Member

Im from America and i know we all bash eachother its good fun... canada gets bashed a little more tho

16. iwin

iwin New Member

just want to say, that defaulting on a loan is in no way bankruptcy, be it to china, the uk, japan, south africa, anyone... let us not forget other countries have loaned us money in the past as well, just so happens that china would be the latest.

17. HB9491F60

HB9491F60 New Member

HAHAHA.. made my day :D..
      ridiculous :D... mimimi they are talking bad about america, I gotta whine :'(

18. M83

M83 New Member

im american... could care less what you fuckers think of us. :cool:

19. mattman

mattman New Member

We definately need to raise the debt ceiling tho, if America defaults it is gonna hurt everyone.

20. bonehand

bonehand New Member

The US has plenty money. Defaulting on debt is not going to happen. What the US is bankrupt on is morality in politics. Politicians are corrupt because they sell out their ideals for political gain at the expense of their constituents (yet the fools vote them back in), sign contractual agreements with non-governmental entities that affect their governance (treason), use their political power to advanced their post-political careers (bribery), and use their political power to advance an agenda that is not Constitutionally given them in their current political position.

On any given day, one can find in the news at least one case where the politicain involved should be impeached under Article I, Sections 2 and 3, which discuss the procedure, and in Article II, Section 4, which indicates the grounds for impeachment: “the President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
      Removing an official from office requires two steps: (1) a formal accusation, or impeachment, by the House of Representatives, and (2) a trial and conviction by the Senate.

Like that would every happen since 2/3 of the Senate and easily half of the House are just as corrupt as anyone they would try.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.