• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Wow Error, still getting it!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arcticwave, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Arcticwave

Arcticwave Member

Well, i did a system restore and a complete reinstall of wow and fresh install of honorbuddy to see if it would work, only with this bot do i have this problem and its irritating me because i would really like to use this bot, but it keeps crashing!! WoW Log attached.

Cant attach the HB Log because its to large, everything is fine up until the end, and its the same exact error as it always has been.

[9:41:10 AM:819] ReadInt at 0xA69A10 failed. - From: Styx at Magic.SMemory.ReadInt(IntPtr hProcess, UInt32 dwAddress, Boolean bReverse)
      at Magic.BlackMagic.ReadInt(UInt32 dwAddress, Boolean bReverse)
      at Magic.BlackMagic.ReadInt(UInt32 dwAddress)
      at Magic.BlackMagic.(UInt32 , Type )
      at Magic.BlackMagic.Read[T](UInt32[] offsets)
      at Styx.Object_Dumping_Enumeration.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer.get_LoadingScreen()
      at Styx.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.HandleExit(Object )

Any suggestions at all?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    2. Synik

Synik Active Member

There was a new version of the bot posted a few hours ago, download that and try.

3. LAP87

LAP87 Member

And why the fuck would you upload your WoW-error log here? ... oh the stupidity

4. Anegus

Anegus New Member

LAP87 you have 225 posts on the boards and you haven't once read the recommended method of posting when wow crashes?

Important - if you have any problem with this release:
      1. Click on "Manage Attachements" as you post.
      2. The latest log from your Logs subfolder of Honorbuddy install folder.
      3. If WoW crashed, look in the Errors subfolder of your wow folder.
      4. A text of last crash cause is there with the exact time of the crash.
      5. Attach that text as well.

It's only been posted like 5-10 times in the last 2 days. That's why

5. pindis

pindis Member

holy crap you fail...

6. khurune

khurune Member

You fail for trolling goodbye.

To Op make sure you have 3.5 framework. Use cleanup to remove all temp files. And do a fresh install on a new folder. If all fails try a different cc and profile see what happens.

7. LAP87

LAP87 Member

Sweet jesus, how did i miss that? ... i mean, WOW?! Thanks for pointing it out Anegus, because you're not at all wrong by trying to rectify me...

** General Discussion, sure.. it's generally recommended to let other users know what troubles you might bump into. But this is not the right place to post logs targeted at the developers **
      ** and pindis.. go eff yourself. You wrote that i fail? based on Anegus wrongly appointed statement.. oh you poor idiot. **

We really need a specific Error-report section on this forum, and Arcticwave.. you might wanna post that error-log in the release-section instead so hawker might notice it?

8. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

calm down man. this is just a forum, not a bar. 1) keep the language out of it 2) be productive

9. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Just to verify a few things...

1) have you dl'd the new hb there was a new one that had bug fixes uploaded today
      2) do you have .NET 3.5 installed?
      3) are you running wow & the new HB with "run as administrator" enabled (right click .exe, properties, compatibility tab --> checkmark on "run as admin")

10. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

Because that is how we like crashes to be reported.

11. Darkpawn

Darkpawn New Member

Arcticwave - I am wondering, did your Honorbuddy work without these errors initially? Is that why you chose to perform a system restore? The reason I ask is because, if there's a problem with your operating system that has existed for a good while, then system restore isn't going to help. The only way it would be helpful is if you have good reason to believe that the previous dated snapshot of your registry and system files are 100% for sure healthy and were able to run HB effectively. Otherwise, you're just spinning your wheels.

If you're not certain about your windows OS being healthy, basically not being part of the problem - then I would ask the following:
      1. Do you have access to a different computer that you can test HB on with the same character, profile, mesh, etc? If so, do the errors go away?
      2. Do you have your Windows CD in order to reformat your system drive and perform a fresh install of Windows, .NET and so forth? If Hb run fine another computer (as per questions #1) then I would be looking into a rebuild of the system OS if you have already tried all these other steps with no progress.
      3. On a separate note - when you download the latest version of HB, are you extracting the files into a new folder or are you extracting them into the same folder where you have been running the bot from previously? Make sure you use a new folder for each version and only copy over the custom profiles, custom classes and your Styx.Settings.xml file over from the previous HB folder. This should help to eliminate the possibility that any HB files from previous versions are causing problems.

* you mentioned that your log is too large to attach here - have you attempted to compress the log into a ZIP or RAR file to reduce the size? might be an option..

12. Arcticwave

Arcticwave Member

Alright, i went and did some research on the error i was getting and tried multiple things, yes I have dl'ed the latest version, have the latest version of .net framework, Extracted it to a new folder everytime i dl'ed a diff version. Running as administrator Yesm. All requirements i have.

At a certain point Gatherbuddy has worked for me in the past without fail, but honorbuddy hasnt worked for me period. that is why i did a system restore. After hours of looking around trying to find out what may be the problem, i came to the conclusion that my mem may be going to crap, i have way more than enough free space on my hardrive, i did a diagnostic and it found problems. The only thing that stomps me is why im able to play wow by itself for hours and hours without a 132 Error and run other bots just fine without the error as well.

But reguardless i went and tried a few more things and wondered off for a few hours, one of the thing's I happened to do was simply run my windows updates and download Game Booster to shut down any background applications running, i was expecting to come back to the same old thing, but it has been running strong for a good 5 hours now!

I will keep u posted on what happens, thanks for all the help!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    13. danjhamer

danjhamer New Member

Hmmm I might have to give gamebooster a try.

14. Arcticwave

Arcticwave Member

Well i spoke to soon, shortly after i posted that it crashed again lol. =\ crap.

15. Arcticwave

Arcticwave Member

After looking through the log i attached, i noticed this.

0x0ECD0000 - 0x0ED05000 C:\Windows\system32\fullsock.dll

.... I dont think thats susposed to be there, isnt that kinda like a proxy? it looks like whatever that is is causing it, because after that, all the unknown symbols are popping up at that stage.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010