• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Wow Gold Prices on the Rise... again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Coffee, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Coffee

Coffee New Member

There has been a noticeable increase over the past two days in World of Warcraft Gold prices, on both US and EU realms. This could be over recent news of Blizzard going after merchants paypal accounts with "intellectual property" claims, causing limitation to the gold sellers money supply. In addition, the Chinese New Year is in 2 days (Feb 3rd), a holiday that has resulted in market price increase in previous years.

WoW Gold US Price Trend Graph: (price range from $2.4 - $3.8 per thousand)

[​IMG]

WoW Gold EU Price Trend Graph: (price range from $2 - $4.3 per thousand)

[​IMG]

More at http://www.mmoshift.com/blog/2011/02/01/wow-gold-prices-on-the-rise-again/

2. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

It's just chinese new year mainly, always the same increase.

3. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

What is this new blizz technique, if you can details it more,** This could be over recent news of Blizzard going after merchants paypal accounts with "intellectual property" claims, causing limitation to the gold sellers money supply** what they are doing exactly, so i can see if this going to affect me somehow hehe.

Thx

Zuruss

4. Bot

Bot New Member

Blizzard has been *****ing down on gold selling really hard lately. I lost my account to gold selling and I know many others that have, too. Now, with the PayPal partnership, its only going to get worse.

5. Blink99

Blink99 New Member

15 cent jump. lols

6. Coffee

Coffee New Member

that's just the average price, also will see more of an increase at midnight tonight when the chart updates.

7. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

If that's what is needed to increase the price then so be it, gold prices were absolute wank a week ago so I welcome blizzard with open arms doing this, even if I have to loose some of my accounts in the process then I'm cool with that.

Will open a lot of noobs eyes aswell who jump into it thinking they'll be driving a Ferrari after a months botting.

tknm likes this.
    8. chemical

chemical Active Member

i drive a Ferrari after months of botting... why are you so bent out of shape about people making money? all i see in your post including your sig is bashing people on wanting to make some dough?

9. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

No flaming is necessary Chemical, he already made himself look stupid.
      And btw it does go up every Chinese New Year, but hopefully it keeps on this trend.

10. Retsalk

Retsalk Member

A ferrari, yeah right

11. no1knowsy

Many people on here have been botting long long before we came around, now a ferrari, probably not. But still, gold used to sell for so much more than it does now.

12. chemical

chemical Active Member

there wasn't no flamming in my post. ( unless i just misinterpreted your response :). ) if anyone is flamming its you by calling him stupid

13. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

A ferrari after months of botting??

Tea >> floor, thanks for ruining my carpet, now I must spend some botting money to remove the stain :(.
      Got a great laugh out of it though, thanks for making my night :D

notsureifsrs

14. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

How did I?

15. jaycrew

jaycrew New Member

whoosh

16. no1knowsy

Your Signature mostly... It makes you seem all "I'm awesome, and ur a n00b. 1337n355 for life." If it wasnt for the community here you wouldn't have "become the top of your game on your own". You wouldn't know how to make a CC, or anything for the bot for that matter. The Devs gave us a chance to HELP each other. Yes it's true they will be better of learning on their own, but how could they with no starting tutorials?
      My signature is there more for those who haven't used the Buddy products, not for those like you, who would rather type about e-penises and how you are so much better than us for not trying to show our accomplishments.

But I must finish this with, Mods please cleanup thred.

17. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

Firstly it wasn't because of this forum that I became a vet, I was in the scene before gatherbuddy was even released in the old forum before this one.
      secondly, cut the flaming out, you got beef with my signature? Take it to pm and stop being immature, this is a legit thread and there is just no need.
      Thirdly, I'm not better than anyone else, I am however glad I learnt majority of stuff on my own through my own trial and error methods and by God I would never change it, I'm so much better for it and surely you must agree with me that nobody should jump into this sort of business, a lot of noobs lately spam the forums with gold sellinng questions and think this is all a quick get rich scheme, its really not.

Now just walk away, or take it to pm, just no need at all for the random aggressiveness

Edit: I never said I became top of the game on my own, perhaps you misread my signature?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
      tschlaef likes this.
    18. goodmorning

goodmorning New Member

In all honesty, your signature really does make you sound like a jerk. Can't take any of your posts seriously.

Add to that the fact that it's the very definition of TL;DR and you've got yourself a knockout combo there, Ratz.

It also has a vulgarity in the last "paragraph", making it a violation of the forum rules.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
    19. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

One website went from 1.7 to 1.8 to 2.1 in 2 days :p

20. Morga

Morga Member

yep that time of year to raise prices, since I am a gold buyer(don't ask) I raised our prices as well, though we normally pay a bit more than the others anyway. just business as usual.

Morga