• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Xelerate's Glorious Set Farm

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Xelerate, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

Xelerate's Glorious Set Farm (Good if you need gold or transmog!)

Xelerate's Glorious Set Farm

What does the profile do?
      A simple profile i made to myself at first, but decided to share with you guys.
      Now, what this profile does is that it farmes at Alcaz Island just right up from theramore for the Glorious set. I made this profile mainly to farm the legpants as they sell for quite alot of gold ATM. In my server they are up in the AH for about 75,000 gold each. They are quite hard to get a hand on since they droprate is so low but once you get one... yeah. :) (The other pieces sell for some thousand golds aswell here and there.)

Does the profile repair and Mail?
      Yes it does! it will repair your gear at theramore aswell as mail Green, Blue and Purple stuff! (Don't forget to set your mail recipient in the "Settings & Tools" though!

Is there any other useful information i should know about?
      Sure! This profile has not yet been fully tested so there might be some hotfixes needed (hopefully not :D!, feel free to post your experience of this profile) The mobs you kill are elits and are everything between the levels 59-61. The profile will when needed to repair or mail anything not fly but run so i recommend you to put a ground-flying mount on as for example a hippogryph, a gryphon or something similar in both ground and flying fields of mounts in "Settins & Tools" and use the plugin Ezfly which can be downloaded here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archives/30234-plugin-ezfly-coolcats-flying-plugin.html. (i recommend using a relatively small mount to get through the doors). (Wont be able to repair and mail for horde players, but if someone links mailbox and repair vendors info i can make another profile for hordes!) Stuff like Staff of Hale Magefire - Item - World of Warcraft, Skullflame Shield - Item - World of Warcraft and Brain Hacker - Item - World of Warcraft and more dropps aswell as glorious which i'm sure people would like to buy :)! or just use them as transmog for themselfes ^^

OBS, please be so kind to report any good or bad stuff about the profile. Makes it easier to improve it if needed :)!

Link to set: Glorious Plate - Transmog Set - World of Warcraft

Pssst The NPCs wont appear if you're phased after done the scenario. But fear not my friends! If you move out on the bridge to the left of theramore there is a dragon in human form that you can talk to and she will bring you back to the phase where theramore still hasn't been bombed by the hordes. Link to location on map: http://i.imgur.com/1z3Q6dP.jpg

Psssssst, new version of the profile up. Try it instead i myself find it better =)! Xelerate's Glorious Set Farm 1.1

With all the being said here's the profile:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
    2. Impunity

Impunity New Member

Oh nice, I've been wanting to farm that set for my BE female pally. I'll give this a try when I get home form work and let you know! thanks

3. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

Best of luck to you then sir =), and thanks!

4. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

I thought it was a set of various (glorious) farm profiles you were going to offer, men was I wrong there! :(

5. narcissa

narcissa New Member

6. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

^_^ Looks like you're saved!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    7. narcissa

narcissa New Member

and thanks xelerate I'm trying out a full run tonight, I tried making an alcaz island grind profile but struggled as I am not the best with that sort of thing :) but this is by far my favorite spot. I got a glorious headdress and a vanguard breastplate to drop in the same day, farming out there :)

oh and, it might be good to mention that if you have completed the theramore scenario, the mobs on alcaz island are phased out. you have to speak to the lady outside of theramore to be phased into theramore BEFORE the horde destruction, to be able to farm these guys :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    8. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

I knew i forgot to mention something! Thank you for coming up with that i totaly forgot about that. I'll add that to other useful information for people to see =)!

9. charliepants

charliepants New Member

Sweet profile will definitely try it out! : -)

10. amandi

amandi New Member

Awesome work with this one, its definetaly going to be very useful!
      Thanks Alot

11. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

No problems i'm glad you're liking it, try my latest profile :)

12. WilliFrosch

WilliFrosch New Member

on my server they are selling for just 1,5k :( not worth to farm it i guess

13. Xelerate

Xelerate New Member

Depends, there is alot of other stuff that sale for about 3-4k each on my server and it have dropped quite alot of those for me. And wow 1,5k really? that's ridiclous they are so rare

14. Akurias

Akurias New Member

Well i tried this profile three times at night and my toon always get stucks running against the wall beside the door.. i didnt even use a mount so thats not the reason for that.

15. Goo44

Goo44 New Member

nice work, ty very much :)

16. jhhenson445

jhhenson445 Member

Love it, I'm horde currently but luckily I have tundra mammoth, there's no mail box so I'm using item remove to delete everything sub green. It grinds till its full then I pray when I wake up. I got the headpiece the first night <3

17. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

It's the legs that are worth a fortune, not the breastplate. Legs will sell for upwards of 50k

18. vwest877

vwest877 New Member

any word on a version of this for horde?

19. future

future New Member

Hello, why he doesnt attack this low lvl mobs? He ride only over the island but attack no mobs =( pls help

20. dookieface

dookieface New Member

im having the same problem as future..all it do is run in and out of the house and not attacking any low lvl mobs...pls help
      thank you