• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • xp per hour (lvl53)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chubbyy, Jun 6, 2010.

1. chubbyy

chubbyy New Member

im getting about 29-32k an hour with a 53 druid with fairly decent gear, no heirlooms. I have looting and skinning off, anyone think i should be getting more or is it average or more than average? Just curious, I mean I dont mind it, bc im normally not home anyways so it seems like it's going rather quickly lol. Oh also im in un goro atm using the 1-60 horde profile. anyone got any more info to either increase the xp/hour or just let me know its average?

thanks

2. tknm

tknm New Member

I can't think of relative numbers off-hand, but if you want to test if that's low or high, I would recommend getting a good CC (and making sure it's set up properly if you already do) and possibly trying some different profiles. I've run 2 identical set ups side by side and one was getting half the xp per hour of the other simply because it was a crowded area on that server. Testing other profiles is a good way to find the optimum xp per hour for your level range. If it seems low, switch profiles until you find one that's faster.

3. assasin01

assasin01 New Member

Sounds about right. I got a lvl 50 druid doing around 21K.
      The only way go get it higher , is to get more agility...try getting some scrolls,potions and enchantments...but i think it wont do that much..

4. nobbehkek

nobbehkek New Member

I had about 50-70k xp/h at that level with my Paladin, using Bliik's 1-60 and Hawker's CC.

5. assasin01

assasin01 New Member

Were you rested at that time ? It will double your XP...
      I've leveled a pala too but at 50 i got nowhere near that xp with a full set of best that ah had to offer.

6. Darkendnox

Darkendnox New Member

Level 48 Paladin, No rested, AH Greens of which are only Level 40.
      52k xp an hour
      Conv Paly CC, Bikks horde 1-60

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/926/bottiv.jpg

7. chubbyy

chubbyy New Member

damn, thats a lot.. i just got home from work and went up 2 levels and now my xp/hour is about 31k..im using bride of death for my druid..I havent really seen any other CC's on the forums, but now that I have speced in leader of the pack..the extra healing is helping without me having to shift and heal then re-shift causing me to using a lot of water..i havent even used all water in the 10 hours ive been gone..I'm just amazed at that alone. lol

8. BeepBeep

BeepBeep New Member

When I was leveling my druid I remember getting around 40k at that level using that CC. It's an absolutely amazing CC, and although it's great, getting into a really good unpopulated area to grind helps a lot. Also, I'm not sure if you are using the cheeta plugin that comes with it, but I found that my xp/hr went down when I had it turned on (perhaps my toon was drinking too much?).

9. cawpet

cawpet Member

Getting 51k as an elemental shaman. Using the latest shamwow and grinding only. Poor poor druid <3 lol

10. BeepBeep

BeepBeep New Member

Another thing to note, I think I was always under-xp'd for what I should've been in the lower levels. I think druids might just level slower in the earlier levels because it picked up after about 66.

11. gauta

gauta New Member

Getting 54k/hour as pally not rested