• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 15 accounts banned + maybe interesting information

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Thang781, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Jacan

Jacan New Member

i read somewhere that blizzard hides things inside buildings that humans cannot see or target but a bot can... im sure they are all over the dk starting zone.. i rememeber getting a "bug expoitation" ban back when i was making a pirox dk profile.

2. Eitron

Eitron New Member

Agreed. It is same in my country too. You have to clearly state that there is TOS EULA whatever BEFORE buying the product. There must a document or something like this that clearly SHOWS you that they can scan your RAM, or they can close/ban/suspend any account without any reason etc.

And second true. If Blizzard is selling something in your country, this country's law is automatically enforced with it. Otherwise why do Blizzard keep saying that they can not give to each country RAF advantage because of their own law? If every country was not enforced, then simply, Blizzard could say that, it was legal in US law to give RAF advantage and they would give. But they can not.

If you sell your production in a market (someone else's country) then this will be with their lawsuit, not yours. You can not tell the country that you do not care with their law. My country says that you have to put as a warning/disclaimer before PAYING for it.

Totally false in my country as i stated above, and each country has own law which is enforced not only on a game but also with everything else for market usage.(market is country and seller is Blizzard here) I gave an example with RAF issue too.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
    3. zuabros

zuabros Active Member

i'm pretty sure blizzard hides horrible things inside their buildings... :) maybe dead people, zombies, things like that heheh

4. adicutz

adicutz New Member

I can give you a minor example for this, everyone can test it out.
      Go with any char to SW in Trade District , enter AH, position your char near an auctioneer, load any random profile that requires you to check mail-box as soon as you hit the "Start", and you will notice that the bot will interract with the mailbox outside of AH, trough the wall. So yeah this kind of things makes the difference/
      On a side note, i really think it`s up to GM. if they want they can ban you by IP, or just ban the account that had a char involved in some reports. I had an account banned last week while botting AH (i don`t know if that happened because i was botting AH, or because another char from that account was reported for botting while farming), but the certain thing is that i was online in AH with that account, and it got suddenly DC. Now the tricky part is that in the same time i had my main account online on the same PC(no VPN, no program to change ID`s or shit, NOTHING), i was preparing for raid. I was online with both accounts for at least 2 hours. Right before raid i alt-tab`ed to see how things go in AH with my other account, and surprise i was DC. As soon as i tried to log back in I got the usual message you all know. Ofc course that kinda gave me reasons to concern about my other account aswell (in a way was expecting to get DC at any time). It didn`t happen, i went to raid, i did all my stuff, i wasn`t banned on that one (hopefully i won`t be banned after i type this).
      So in the end, it`s all about the GM doing that. There might be detection programs, whatever software you name it, but the one pressing the BAN/CLOSE button it`s the GM not the program.

5. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

poor you : / but... realy did you has 55 acc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you selling gold .... why do you have so many acc ??

6. vengfull

vengfull New Member

madcow334 - Read below :)

7. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

thank you for pointing it out. i've never thought of that ;) - ok i j/k

how did you calc 10k a month tho?

8. floops83

floops83 New Member

Seems odd to me they do an IP check. Since I got banned with 1 account while my other account was and is still botting.

9. Demise

Demise New Member

Why did you necro a year old thread?