• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 16 Accounts PERMA BANNED, - GG Blizzard

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by crownslanes, Mar 24, 2012.

1. balabanbal

balabanbal New Member

All this flaming of the posters looks a lot like damage control. People are losing accounts faster everyday, thats a fact. I lost 4 two groups in a row. Since then I ve been checking on forums and see more bans everyday...

2. S_o_M

S_o_M Member

Always the same shit everytime, people get banned and scream banwave, srsly stop throwing rumors in the room, there is no banwave.
      Furthermore the ban has nothing to do if you lay low or anything. They can ban you in 1 month for things you did 3 month's ago - the ban is not related by your current behavior.
      Guess 95% of the flames are for the word banwave only.

3. crownslanes

crownslanes Member

Update : in total 8 Accounts have been returned tp 72 hour bans, was so annoying explaing it over and over again on the phone, i guess phoning is way more productive then mail.

4. Pitmouse

Pitmouse New Member

Is this the first time they have been shut down?

5. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

When will you fucking retards realize ban reports are not people crying.. People are asked to submit them.

6. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Glad you got about half your accounts back!

Sorry for all the nonsense you've had to endure in this thread.

Mind sharing any tips on how you got the accounts back on the phone? What did you say? What was your demeanor towards the Blizzard rep(s)? Just curious.

7. white_boy8869

white_boy8869 Member

Always play the victim. Never admit anything. And if at first you don't succeed call back for a more generous cs rep.

I have more but I'm driving :3

8. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I feel like its EU more then US (THAT IS JUST MY OPINION DON"T BASH ME). I say that because I see alot of it being EU but none the less I started botting when glider came out I thought it was great when it first came out. Now I think otherwise just because I thought pirox was golden and now I think HB is even more user friendly and easier to use. BUT TO THE POINT I have botted on and off for about 4 years now and im not talking about a couple hours or a couple days. I am talking about 24/7 for weeks you wanna talk about abusing the economy when CATA came out I made 5 million gold and out of all my years I have only been banned once because when pirox came out (and I should have waited) I hated the archaeology so bad that I couldn't wait to bot it, well sure enough they didn't include something and bam blizzard could tell who was using it, but whatever lesson learned. but other than that I still have my other 4 accounts that litterally farmed 24/7 for weeks/months only stopping them to go to the AH and once or twice someone's like I think this person is botting so I moved the guy somewhere else and even when the guy still threatened to tell blizzard (which he did and even say it on the wow forums lmao) I still never got him banned.

So to sum up my boring story I would just have to say some are luckier than others and even though I am brand new to this bot I am about to get all my characters back online from 8 months off and start learning all the new spots so I can abuse the economy on this next expansion WISH ME LUCK!!! (if I get banned I don't care I know what im doing and I accept the consequences lol)

9. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Gratz on the recovery...I'm curious as well...