• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 29 Battle.net Accounts Permanently Locked Down.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Draganos, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Killa162

Killa162 New Member

Yeah... kinda says itself that running a bot 15hrs or more a day and not even checking on it is asking for a ban. Plus if you running 29 of them at once. Soooooo yea you deserved it tbh. If you don't watch the bot to make sure ur not getting whispered or /emoted on or followed by another play that might be reporting you then its kinda you fault. Not HB's fault, its only your own. so your retarded.

2. Phones

Phones New Member

No sir, you are retarded , 6 posts and giving life lessons to a guy with 29 accounts. Learn to have atleast some decent knowledge of the things before speaking buddy.

3. Exploiter

Exploiter New Member

Im monitoring my bots 100%, they didnt get teleport or gm whisper, they just all started disconnecting and then i closed others to save them. Thats why i didnt lost all accounts, but i think you cant bot like before, last patch is prity much over and people dont have anything else to do in game, so they report us, and gm-s only have to check for those reports and nothing else. Cya i pandora i say...

4. cm2003

cm2003 New Member

HB was better without you pirox-jerks...
      Sorry, but you can argue as you want. Fact is, that it's fucking stupid to run 29bots, 15h a day, from one PC, with one IP and without monitoring and then complaining "here is something wrong with that bot and pirox was so great with its unlimited sessions on lifetime accounts and I have never been banned before and know 100 people who got banned too and it's a banwave because I say that, blaaaaaaa"

Jesus crys... Take it like a man and learn from your mistakes instead of blaming others...

Ps: My account (only use one, as per the thread creator I'm a kid!) has not been banned. Looks like you are the foolish :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

5. xio8up

xio8up New Member

Lets close this thread :]

6. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

lol

more lol

7. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

wow. so you have 1 bot and give us lessons. lol

8. cm2003

cm2003 New Member

I'm not giving you any lessons. Just saying you are foolish by thinking it could work like that for lifetime... :)

However I should give you lessons in not creating double posts and editing them instead...

Ps: it's 1 main account, on which I feel confident with botting on it from time to time, as I'm periodically taking care of them even if I'm not on my PC, even if there are 4 chars with itemlvl 396+ (pve) :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

9. Draganos

Draganos Member

I feel the love... I didnt even blamed HB in one sentence. HB is fine. Blizz itself is the problem this moment.

And oh, i dont care for your 396+ pve itemlevel. Really i dont give a shit. I have stopped playing some years ago. This game is too stupid to actually put RL Effort into it. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat. thats wow.

We need to go back 2 topic:
      1. You have other aims than me. That?s ok!
      Don?t call me retarded. its not that easy to handle so many accounts, you can try to run them by yourself, feel free to do so. You will see its no job for retards.
      2. Why should I monitor my bots often? If i?m at the PC which is not often because i have a dayjob. You know what the purpose of a bot is? automatization. What is monitoring? Think about it. As i said. Different aims: You want to protect your loved account. I want to maximize profit of many accounts becuase 1 alone is not that profitable.
      3. You really have to get out of this small edged view for "banwave". You have only black/or/white sight which is totally wrong. A Banwave is a massive wipeout of accounts which is caused to a specific "match pattern". Banwave is for me not the complete (100%) wipeout of all GB users. That would be the end, not a banwave indeed ;D If there are many if not all multiaccount farmers that are attacked, its definitely a (small) banwave.
      4. Fact is that something changed in serversided detection, something that really rapes a small group of us in these hours. We can figure out, if we collect all data.
      5. Dont flame multibotters. we knew the risk, but losing money in propably thousands is always destroying good days.

Back 2 Topic and all others that got banned post all your infos, its important to see a pattern...

Seriously... I dont react any further to those answers. I see you never sold gold to any Chinese-Bulk-Sellers its obvious.

10. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

This has turned into a troll fest, Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.