• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • 72 Hours Ban - Unban, Unbeliveable easy!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HB9056J75, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Yes they most likely are, so that is why it is against the rules to post character names and stuff.

Even googles robot is looking at this forum.

2. Zugga

Zugga New Member

Because if he says wrist when I personally know of it as a ankle bracelet as a gm I would know hes lying and perma ban his account out of spite. So hell ya it does matter. And I didnt make fun of him I asked him if english was his first language because here if you say "some criminals I have been doing" means your having anal sex with criminals, possibly in prison. I have read the rest of this and see hes an aussie (? from what I gather) which means he can talk however he likes and it makes more sense. And I dont know how the legal system is in Aus. Or EU so its possible the annoying device goes on your wrist and not around your ankle.
      And yes I am strange. Thanks for noticing.
      Nice first post though /yawn

3. Beans

Beans New Member

bullshit thread is bullshit... if you believe this is true then I have a bridge to sell you.

Edit - if it is true (like a .00001% chance) then why would you post everything in PUBLIC so they can read the forums, follow up, and apply the proper ban on your account?

Not to mention you ruin using this excuse in the future... Never post "how to get unbanned" threads on a public forum :-/

4. Makelio

Makelio New Member

he did post the names of both GM's!! :D
      maybe if they look at it can find him?! :O

madman likes this.
    5. cheezemode

cheezemode Member

this is bs i got 72 hour ban tonight also and when i replied got a email saying all tickets must go through the web now, the link they give you does not take you to the ticketing area. I call shenanigans.