• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A] Garrison Mine level 1 Profile

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Prostak, Nov 20, 2014.

1. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Prostak - this profile is amazing! I'm really impressed. Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this :)

I have a code suggestion for the Alliance profile - if I'm not in Lunfarfall use my Garrison Hearthstone. Insert this after line 52:

Code:
      <!-- If I'm not in Lunarfall -->
      <If Condition="Me.ZoneId != 7078" >
      	<!-- Use my Garrison Hearthstone -->
      	<CustomBehavior File="Misc\RunLua" Lua="UseItemByName(110560)" />
      	<CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="20000" GoalText="Waiting for port {TimeRemaining}" />
      </If>

2. menulius

menulius New Member

(problem soved)

3. Prostak

Prostak Member

This is an interesting suggestion. Let me think about it. On one hand, I do not like my freedom in making choice when to use an object with a rather long cooldown to be taken away from me. On the other hand - I am not starting this profile outside Lunarfall anyway, so no freedom to loose. Ok, I'm inserting. Special thanks for the code: digging up how to do a small thing usually takes time.

4. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Awesome - thanks man. Glad it's helpful.

What do you think about moving the mine work order code (around lines 717-722):

HTML:
      <CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="New Mine Order" LogColor="LawnGreen" />
      <CustomBehavior File="MyCTM" X="1904.24" Y="97.63236" Z="83.52539" />
      <!-- Timothy Leens -->
      <!--CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="77730" NumOfTimes="4" WaitForNpcs="False" InteractByQuestFrameDisposition="Complete" CollectionDistance="40" WaitTime="1000" MovementBy="ClickToMoveOnly" /-->
      <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="77730" NumOfTimes="4" WaitForNpcs="False" CollectionDistance="40" WaitTime="1000" MovementBy="ClickToMoveOnly" />
      <CustomBehavior File="Misc\RunLua" Lua="C_Garrison.RequestShipmentCreation()" NumOfTimes="10" WaitTime="1000" />
      ...before the "Collect Mine Shipment" destination (around line 120)? The only reason I ask is that my toons occasionally get stuck in the mine and I have to take over manually. When this happens it would be nice to not have to run back to the entrance to start the work orders. Just a thought.

Thanks again for this amazing profile!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    5. Prostak

Prostak Member

I am able to do only a limited runs in Horde mine, but so far have not seen complete stucks. Are you sure your Horde mine is level 2? If your run a level 2 profile inside a level 1 mine - the toon will stuck. Hm, probably I can add an If to the code making it universal...

6. Prostak

Prostak Member

Actually I was thinking about moving collecting shipment after the mine, to keep it all in one place. But if people are still getting stuck placing both interactions before the mine seems reasonable (I guess we all have enough stone these days :). Placing order should be placed AFTER collecting the shipment thoughL if shipment box is full new order will not be placed - or so I have observed once.

BTW I do not have stucks on my chars, though I have to admit I am doing less runs recently. Which place are they occuring at?

7. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Yes, placing the order after collecting the shipment (moved up near the top) would be awesome!

I'll keep any eye on my stucks tomorrow and report back with exact coordinates and mine levels. Just off the top of my head:

• In my level 1 mines my toons usually run into a wall when trying to run back to the entrance
      • On my level 1 and 2 mines my toons sometime get stuck on a pillar on the right wall while trying to mine ore

8. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Got stuck in my Alliance Level 2 Garrison's Level 2 Mine at the bottom near the table with the Alliance banner.

My toon keeps running into the left edge of a wooden pillar at this location:

HTML:
      <Hotspot X="1997.96" Y="73.97987" Z="14.56154" />
      Here's my log:

View attachment 2592 2014-11-30 02.00.txt

9. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

10. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

On my last couple of runs (Alliance Garrison Level 2 Mine Level 2) the profile has missed this True Iron Deposit:

HTML:
      <GameObject Name="True Iron Deposit" Entry="232544" X="2023.136" Y="74.85004" Z="10.23187" />
      Standing in front of this True Iron Deposit my toon's coordinates are:

HTML:
      <Hotspot X="2020.936" Y="73.83965" Z="10.68293" />
      This True Iron Deposit appears at the bottom of the mine to the left of the Alliance banner.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    11. Prostak

Prostak Member

Full message text is:
      Code:
      Toon doesn't have flying capability in this area, and there is no ground path to the destination. Please learn the flying skill appropriate for this area.

But the essential part in the message I think is this one: there is no ground path to the destination.
      You are probably starting a toon inside the mine, which is an unmeshed area and there are no ground paths to ANYWHERE when you are inside. Put the toon nearby. And do not use Stop-Start inside, use Pause-Resume (same button but right click).

12. Prostak

Prostak Member

1 is expected, you should (have) use(d) another profile - attached, for level 1. But I will add a code that will check if run through level 2 part is necessary, so level 2 profile will work on level 1 mine too. (Upd: done, check 1.7)
      2 - thank you for your errors collection. I've looked a bit closer at my own runs and now see some stucks indeed. But both were cleared eventually by HB mechanisms. I am a bit reluctant to fix an eventually cleared error because the only safe fix is to reduce the gather radius. When you re-arrange points you are never sure if the change is for better or for worse until some statistics is collected. But let me think about it.

Meanwhile: a) try to let HB mechanisms kick in, in can awhile, but in my case eventually happens, b) if you decided to intervene use not Start-Stop buttons, but Pause-Resume (same button, right click). Actually I find Pause-Resume used much-much more often (not only with this profile, where it's a must, but in a lot of other situations), probably we should ask HB team to place them more conviniently.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    13. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

Okay thank you, I will test it this evening

I have started the bot in the mine, on the highest stairs.

14. Prostak

Prostak Member

And you may actually start it inside the level 2 main building or on the town center - it will collect cache and (starting with 1.7 - learn Secrets),
      when it will go: garden - mine - professional buildings.

But if placed near mine - it will start with the mine.

15. surfman

surfman Member

Hey Prostak,

Just wanted to thank you for this great profile. Been using it since lvl 1 - Any plans for level 3 garden and mine?

16. Prostak

Prostak Member

Almost there. BTW you can use level 2 profile in level 3 garrison + mine. Just start it outside the building. It will leave mine level 3 addition untouched, but will gather level 2 nodes and move out successfully. It will take me some time to build a new route and test it - not all my toons reached 100 with 2000 resources.

17. Prostak

Prostak Member

I see that exactly this waypoint was once corrected. But I am not sure in which version (in your log it's v1.5). Current code is:
      Code:
      	<CustomBehavior File="MyCTM" DestName="Mine-II 10 Tunnel Right End" X="1995.065" Y="77.40799" Z="15.30851"  />
      	<While Condition="(ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType&lt;WoWGameObject&gt;().Any(u =&gt; (new System.Collections.Generic.HashSet&lt;uint&gt;(){   232541, 232542, 232543, 232544, 232545   }.Contains(u.Entry) &amp;&amp; u.Distance &lt;= 10)))" >  [B]<!-- Was 15, led to stucks -->[/B]
      		<CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobIds="232541, 232542, 232543, 232544, 232545" NumOfTimes="1" WaitForNpcs="False" CollectionDistance="10" WaitTime="1000" MovementBy="ClickToMoveOnly" />
      	<CustomBehavior File="MyCTM" DestName="Mine-II 10 Tunnel Right End" X="1995.065" Y="77.40799" Z="15.30851"  />
      	</While>

At the same time (from the log): [07:06:40.371 D] Activity: Moving to interact with True Iron Deposit (id: 232544, dist: 5.1, TtB: 12s)
      5.1 is less than 10 anyway, so we may want to reduce gather radius to 5 and see if this node will be picked up from the next waypoint.

I have seen today also uncorrected stuck at "Waterfall" waypoint, corrected, will be included in the next update.

18. YourBody

YourBody New Member

Are you on to lvl3 mine/herb versions?

19. Prostak

Prostak Member

In the testing stage right now. Need more test runs to clear things.

20. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

That works very well. Thank you