• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A+H] Full Garrison Automation

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ChronoAS, Nov 29, 2014.

?

What profile would you like?

1. Single profile for both factions

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Two separate profiles: one for ally, one for horde

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. wikki74

wikki74 Member

It's Alliance Level 3 Mine

Will send you a screenshot of the "stuck in building" if it happens again. Will test now on other toons

2. wikki74

wikki74 Member

It only happens if there is an profession bulding with LVL 3, as this has a closed backside (lvl1 and 2 are open on the backside)

3. Tangoman

Tangoman New Member

You can place works with mats you have in the bank, but the profile seems to check how many you have in bag then place the orders accordingly. This meaning that it will not start orders with mats in bank.

Also, when is improved horde version released?

4. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Awesome - thanks so much! I'll try this out today. Repped :)

5. luxellion

luxellion New Member

Just watched the profile kill a mob that spawned while picking herbs in the garden with extreme prejudice, but then never tried to loot its corpse. Is this a known issue? Or something that can be built in?

Also, Nav'ing out of a L1 Trading post got me stuck on a barrel (happens every time) and in the garden, he got stuck on the tree - I'm Horde, if that helps.

I think the "Daily Crystal" option is better named something else that would indicate it uses dust to make a shard in order to hit the Enchanting Daily shard->crystal CD - maybe "Make Shard"?

I've generally had to close the bot and restart it when running this on a new toon - doesn't seem to like to stop, wait while I logover, then start again - I get a message about the profile being loaded for another class.

This is otherwise brilliant - looking forward to the barn being added :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    6. mcwhat

mcwhat New Member

Whenever I have the Legacy of the Ancients quest the profile won't submit work orders to the lumber mill.

7. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

In efforts to do my best to help out chronos ... I have attached my temporary fixes until he has the time.

THIS IS NOT A FIX FOR EVERYONE!!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the lvl 1 and lvl 2&3 mines to play nice, so I had to split up the profiles. Use the one that you need.

I fixed at least 5 additional spots that were getting stuck on the level 3 mine (thank you Wikki74). If you find any more using the profiles below, let me know via Screenshot, so I can help Chronos debug.

I also put the garden and mine at the end, so if it gets stuck, at least all else is completed.

The fixed the salvage yard, but have only been able to test for PLOT 1 if you have your Salvage yard in PLOT 2 or 3 (that's the two close together on the same side), please let me know if you have any issues. Also changed it so it no longer runs through the Small Plot 2 to get to the Garden.

Increased time for caches and salvage looting, as it was often cutting this off (less loot = bad).

Finally I fixed the lumber mill pick up for Medium Plot 1.

Attached Files:

8. ChronoAS

ChronoAS Member

I've read your message.

1. I don't get your message about salvage yard since item check is already there:
      <!--If we have no salvage to open, don't even go there.-->
      <If Condition="InbagCount(114116) &gt; 0 || InbagCount(114119) &gt; 0 || InbagCount(114120) &gt; 0" IgnoreCanRun="True">

However I don't have a salvage yard myself and couldn't test it. According to profile bot would only head to the salvage yard once you have more that 1 of items above. If bot does not - post about it.

2. Mine and Garden.

I couldn't check mob looting, but since 1.1 it should be functional. We are talking about Alliance profile here.
      Also, both mine and garden should be placed first because they provide the player with materials for work ordering.
      I understand your frustration about being stuck in the mine and reordering profile, but the proper way is a fix for all nodes instead.

3. I have completed finishing missions and attaching/removing followers from the buildings, but I couldn't find free time since sunday to add it.

4. Updating movement routes takes quite some time, especially when horde and alliance profiles are being developed in different files and coordinate systems (can't just use offset). Since I am busy right now, I don't know when I'll update. Also, there is a thing that bugs me the most: low amount of bug reports. For example: horde profile was downloaded almost 10k times. There wasn't at least 1 report about being stuck while doing professions (but bot is getting stuck during anvil finding in 1.0). Checking bugs myself forces me to rearrange profile development in other way leaving other problems unsolved.

5. To all those people who want svn link. I would rather prefer using buddy store for auto-updates instead. Sent e-mail to the boss, got no responce.

9. geomarmorales

geomarmorales Member

Awesome work! I did find one issue, when in the mines collecting carts - one of the carts has arakkoa archaeology fragment which i cant not carry anynore. the bot continues to try to loot the same cart over and over and will not continue.

10. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

1. Ignore my previous message to you. The issue was with the plot 1 location in the Salvage SubRoutine. It is fixed in the files above.

2. Agree Mine and Garden should go first. However, until all nodes fixed, this works better (esp with HBRelog). I've run my fixes above 4 times without getting stuck, but need more data/trials (can use my fixes by simply copying the GatherOre SubRoutine, but causes an issue in the Level 1 Mine!).

3. Can't wait to see the missions!!! Any luck adding followers to buildings before work orders?

4. Sorry I can't help you with Horde, I have no Horde toons :-( Like I said in my message, I'll help in whatever way I can.

Huge props again and thanks a ton for all of your work!

-----------------------------------------------------

This profile is not yet designed for emptying your bags. You need to ensure you have 10 (pref 20) slots free before running.

11. blablub

blablub New Member

works really well thank you !

just one minor thing i noticed, when in the garden / mine npc´s spawn they won´t get looted after they are dead.
      since they contain herbs / ores (afaik) it would be nice if it can be added.
      hb settings where on 10y lootrange and looting was on.

12. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

It would help if a log is posted so he can fix these things. I am assuming you are running the Horde profile, because I have ran than Alliance version TONS (with many toons since the release of this profile) and it loots the mine/garden killed mobs every time. I think Chronos is still updating the Horde profile?

13. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Hey ArmyDr - thanks again for these updates. I ran your profile on two Alliance toons with level 2 mines and they both got stuck at the position several of us have posted about above.

This occurs when a Mining Cart is on the other side of this wall (the toon tries to run through the wall to get to the Mining Cart and gets stuck):

[​IMG]

This Alliance Level 2 Mine stuck occurs in your profile on lines 1110-1115:

HTML:
      <MoveTo Location="1848.09, 135.0413, 22.33976" MoveType="Location" Pathing="ClickToMove" Entry="0" />
      <While PulseSecondaryBot="True" Condition="ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType&lt;WoWGameObject&gt;().Any(u =&gt; (u.Entry == 232542 || u.Entry == 232544 || u.Entry == 232543 || u.Entry == 232545 || u.Entry == 232541) &amp;&amp; u.Distance &lt;= 15)" IgnoreCanRun="True">
        <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="Mining" />
        <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="Looting" />
        <MoveTo Location="1848.09, 135.0413, 22.33976" MoveType="Location" Pathing="ClickToMove" Entry="0" />
      </While>
      Hope this helps :)

14. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

This is great! However, I don't have a level 2 mine to test it out on.... Would you be willing? Also, I will check the coordinates, but any way you can go back to that spot and put a screenshot of the minimap location? This should be an easy fix as the mesh for the Lvl 2 and 3 Mines share coordinates (for all of the Lvl 2 parts). Finally, if you looted that cart, did the rest of it run w/o fail?

15. luxellion

luxellion New Member

So I fixed my issue with getting stuck at the L1 Trading Post on Horde in Medium Plot 1. There's a block for exiting the Trading Post, that looks to be the reverse of entry:

<MoveTo Location="5539.552, 4520.729, 132.3187" MoveType="Location" Pathing="ClickToMove" Entry="0" />
      <MoveTo Location="5547.913, 4523.829, 131.3591" MoveType="Location" Pathing="ClickToMove" Entry="0" />

This should be changed to:
      <MoveTo Location="5539.552, 4520.729, 132.3187" MoveType="Location" Pathing="ClickToMove" Entry="0" />
      <MoveTo Location="5547.913, 4523.829, 131.3591" MoveType="Location" Pathing="Navigator" Entry="0" />

^ Notice the Navigator Pathing option in the second line. I've tested the fix and it works fine. No idea if it will cause additional issues outside the L1 Trading Post, but since that's the same line used for entry, I imagine it should be fine for exit.

16. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

Issue wasn't quite where you thought in the code, but I found it, and implemented a fix. Unfortunately, I can't test on my 2 toons until the morning. After which I'll repost with updates.

17. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Awesome - thanks for your hard work on this!

18. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

Here it is if you don't mind testing it for me?

Attached Files:

19. Ohey

Ohey New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Absolutely fucking amazing.

20. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Yeah man - I'll test this out today. I also noticed a point where it gets stuck on a pillar right in front of a True Iron node - I'll keep an eye out for that as well today.

Thanks again!