• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A - Quest + Farm] Noblegarden Egg's [Kick]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kickazz006, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Awesome profile, a bit hard to find plugins, but all you do is search up "openthatstuff" in the folder and you should find something called "Nobelgardener inc Openthatstuff.cs", put that in your HB Plugins folder and restart HB. Also Kick, is it possible for you to make something like this for Kharanos/Dolonaar/Azure Watch? I just need something that runs around those spots, quests aren't necessary, its just Goldshire has alot of campers (almost every hotspot) and the only way i get eggs is if someone didn't notice theirs spawning, so is it possible that within the next few days to see a profile(s) for those locations?

Also for those who are having trouble with the mailbox right outside the Inn, stop HB, click on Developer tools (Found either through having Enhanced Tools checked or in Settings & Tools menu), now go to the mailbox, start at one side of the mail box, click "Generate Blackspot", now ONLY CLICK ONCE, your HB should say "First Edge Saved, now run to the opposite end", so run to the opposite end and click the button again, it should black spot it. To be secure I did it a few times from different spots on the mailbox, but I am not sure if that helped or if that is even safe, but I did it anyways. Now when it should normally get stuck on the spot it runs right around the mailbox.

Hope my tips helped to those who had trouble!

Been running this for about an hour now without babysitting and its not getting stuck anywhere!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    2. Lilp

Lilp New Member

links gone? or where is it cant find it 0.o

3. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

the link is to my blog

as far as this profile and the plugin... I'm not supporting them, although they probably still work

4. Analog

Analog Guest

Hey, how i can get that my buddy collect the eggs and open their?

Befor 5 hours a friend have set up all for me and my honorbuddy have bugged and now i have download honorbuddy new and cant collect the eggs cause i dont know how i set up it.

I have Honorbuddy and downloaded your SVN cause i level too and know i not knew how i get forward to collect the eggs...please help :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.