• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A - Quest] Human 1-60 [KaZ]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by killakaz, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I have this profile from level 6+ for non humans. I don't know if it would be useful at all or if it exists already?

2. Deniodus

Deniodus New Member

and again in swamp of sorrows bot must pick up quest "remember the light" But this is wrong he must Turn in remember the light becouse he have complete this quest.

but you have correct this
      <PickUp QuestName="Remember the Light" GiverName="Anchorite Avuun" QuestId="24913" GiverId="17127" X="-10096.9" Y="-2754.94" Z="25.37232" />
      <TurnIn QuestName="Remember the Light" TurnInName="Anchorite Avuun" QuestId="24913" TurnInId="17127" X="-10096.9" Y="-2754.94" Z="25.37232" />

but bot have pick up this quest and have complete this quest and stay on npc bot write - pick up remember the light and and clicking on npc. but operation have be turn in no pick up

3. sowbener

sowbener New Member

new hb version can now accept Quets from items in bag i had about 4 items while i lvled to lvl 20 so means about 4+ quests more if you can implent them?

4. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

Quick question about some of the lower level quests I've done so far.. is it supposed to grind until the quests in the quest log are green before actually doing the quest?

5. moranimal3

moranimal3 New Member

Problem with the "Franks and beans" quest, it will just run back and forth between redridge and westfall... A pretty far run to be honest. I've tried just putting it in redridge but it just runs back to westfall and will then run to Redridge turn around and go back to westfall. I have tried abandoning quest and letting it pick it back up. It will reaquire the quest but then run back to westfalll. I'm not really sure why. Any help would be good thanks

6. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

For now I recommend doing that quest by hand or removing it from the path, because I had the same issue when I tried to HB it.

7. moranimal3

moranimal3 New Member

^ Alright thanks ill just do it by hand

8. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

Is there a way to work this profile with the "Ground mount farming mode" on? It would make picking up and turning in quests a lot faster, as it is right now, I have it turned off and my HB unmounts if there are any aggro things in the area to kill it instead of riding directly towards the objective. However, if I turn it on, then the bot just mounts up between waypoints and doesn't kill any mobs.

9. moranimal3

moranimal3 New Member

When it grinded to 20 it stops and i get this error "Could not generate any hotspots for quest Yowler Must Die!. Please place a quest override for this quest."

How do i override the quest? do I just take it out of the profile?

Edit: I just searched the profile for yowler and deleted everything that had that quest in it. It's now moving on to "John j Keshan"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
    10. xfer107

xfer107 New Member

Pretty good stuff, found some killing spots in stv that is in the wrong location.

so far leveled 1-41 in 2 days 3hrs play time.

11. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

In how long version 1.5 ? i will wait it to test with another fresh level 1 to make sure to catch as much of wrong stuff possible.

My bot failed to go to western plagueland not sure why, it ran by running there and ran into some red zone to him. No trouble since then on both of my bot using 1.4

Zuruss

12. Zugga

Zugga New Member

Anyone else having trouble with the quest "A swift Message"? It cant pick up the quest and it wont advance past that, plus I think its part of a chain says wowhead.

13. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

Remove it from the .xml file.

On wowhead it reads
      "This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed."

There are a few quests at the start of this profile that no longer exist and you need to remove, 2-4 if I remember correctly. There are also a few quests that you will either need to remove from the file or hand level on your own.. the "Yowler" quest that was mentioned is one of those.

Zugga likes this.
    14. Zugga

Zugga New Member

15. killakaz

killakaz Community Developer

these do work, but after research it seem's they are human only quests they will be removed from 1.5

16. killakaz

killakaz Community Developer

1.5 will most likely be released tomorrow since i work during the week and don't have as much time to work on this, i will outline the changes that were made, thank you all for your feedback and support

17. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Condor niblet collect problem, you probably changed the hotspot at my demand but now the bot went totaly opposite all the way to westfall by the slime area and guessing trying to get the condor there? and then going back all the way to redridge hehe.

Zuruss

18. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

o btw, <PickUp QuestName="Looking to the Leadership" GiverName="Honor Guard Wesilow" QuestId="10057" GiverId="16827" />
      is in the level 45 section, right before the grind to 46, only problem is that quest is in outlands!

19. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

This profile is really ace, thanks a bunch kaz.

I'm at 1 day 4 hours in, and I'm already level 37.

Also I changed some of the level checks a little lower since I geared up my guy, so it xp's even faster now. For those of you who are gearing your toons as you level, I suggest you do the same as sometimes you will find your bot grinding on green type mobs when they can easily take on yellows.

All you have to do is open the profile, and search "grindto", until you find the number and simply lower it to your current level :)

(Note: You want to be able to take down yellows with no downtime, otherwise it will be slower)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    20. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Rohan the assasin, the bot cannot seem to go up to find the boss to kill, not sure if an overide can work, it seem mesh mapped from my test.

Zuruss

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.