• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A - Quest] Human 1-60 [KaZ]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by killakaz, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BabyFaceGirl

BabyFaceGirl New Member

Glad I came across this, think I'm going to go in try to delete the badlands/Outlands part of this profile,and see if I can not screw things up ,and give it another shot...a possible solution to the problem was all I needed.

2. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Is this still for human only?

3. killakaz

killakaz Community Developer

1-15 is human only rest is any

4. killakaz

finishing up the fixes and adjustments to profile v1.5 if all goes well eta is tomorrow afternoon

5. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Love the profile! Currently level 42 Dwarf Shaman with 1 day 21 hours played.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
    6. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I took out the human only quests at level 7, Which was maybe like 3 quest. Should work at level 6 as well.

So in other worlds... Human 1-5 only rest is any

Attached Files:

7. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Might I suggest you remove the quest Lumbering Oafs. My character spent over 2 hours unsuccessfully trying to complete this quest. There are too many level 60 mobs around this camp and they aggro like white on rice. At level 53 my character had no chances at completing this quest with HB.

8. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

9. keleshia

keleshia Member

hello kaz, pardon me, but may i know what are the tools you use for creating such quest orders with custom behaviors? It seems alot of work for you, hence i was wondering are there any tools you use to create such a perfect profile!

10. killakaz

pretty much just dreamweaver(for the profile im a web developer/programmer so it's easier for me to use) / notepad / wowhead / and the hb wiki =P

11. killakaz

Thanks for the feedback i will look into these, currently reworking overrides and stuff, finally got "In A Dark Corner" fixed it will go inside the house and get item and walk out, next update should be alot closer to afk, im hoping stay away from too many Custom behaviors if possible.

12. killakaz

Also Fpsware, im using your pally CC it owns with this profile, props for that =) going to add it to my recommended list.

13. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Stonehard defender and stonehard create both quest located in same area which the bot currently never go, it keep staying into a very far away area ( didnt had completed them in 2 h so i did them manualy )

Raptor mastery for the boss, the bot doesnt go close enough so never engage the bot, he stay somewhat far from him, after 1 h i did it manualy.

Panther mastery for the boss ( no clue about this quest ) sometime panther is at 2-3 spot and sometime i never menage to find it, where the bot go so far i never ever saw her pop there afer few hours and many diff bot leveling , you can pershap take it off, which you will need to take off 1 more quest which require it to be completed ( 2 quest to remove to save many hours of bottleneck)

Zuruss

14. greaterdeath

greaterdeath New Member

any of the .xml files can be opened/edited with notepad, so right click on the file, open with Notepad, CTRL+F "Looking to the Leadership" --> you see something like: <PickUp QuestName="Looking to the Leadership" etc.. then look for the "turn-in" part with the same quest name (isn't there in this case) - don't forget to keep a backup of the orig & SAVE your changes.
      Here's a plug-in that helps "new users" like my self see what goes into building these questing profiles: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/free/uncataloged/14816-cowquests-2-0-hb2-questing-profiles-maker-helper.html

15. killakaz

Thanks for the feedback, i will look into this more, hopefully i can fix, rather not delete unless it's a quest not in a chain

16. marcus10

marcus10 New Member

How can I restart HB to continue the quests after logout or frozen computer?

Hello guys,

Im new to HB. The problem Im having with the quest profile is: when the program freeze or I have to logout, HB doesnt continue to do the quests when I login again. It says "Process must have frozen or gotten out of sync; InjectionFinishedEvent was never fired." and do nothing.

I tried putting the number ID 28792 in Quest order, since "They Sent Assassins" is the next quest I need my mage to do, but it doesnt work either:

Starting the bot!
      Process must have frozen or gotten out of sync; InjectionFinishedEvent was never fired.
      There exists no quest with ID 28792 or you haven't seen the quest since you cleared your cache!
      Starting the bot!
      Process must have frozen or gotten out of sync; InjectionFinishedEvent was never fired.
      There exists no quest with ID 28792 or you haven't seen the quest since you cleared your cache!
      <PickUp QuestName="They Sent Assassins" QuestId="28792" GiverName="" GiverId="" />
      <Objective QuestName="They Sent Assassins" QuestId="28792" Type="KillMob" MobId="50039" KillCount="8" />
      <TurnIn QuestName="They Sent Assassins" QuestId="28792" TurnInName="" TurnInId="" />

What can I do?

Thank you very much.

17. killakaz

i haven't seen this but normally you would shut down HB and restart it it might help, also when you first start it sometimes it will go to the first set of tasks, sometimes you have to stop and restart it once more for it to remember what it was =)

18. elenah

elenah New Member

hey!

hey! the bot works fine untill lvl 4, now it just runs to the trainer and then stops, it says that theres noting more to do,but the quest log is rather full. Im a newbie at HB so i dont know how to blacklist her ass from the bot! Halp pl0x!

19. jicksaw

jicksaw New Member

Nice Profile, bad thing is, the questorder won't work for dwarfs.
      i made the normal quests at coldridge valley, then went to sw (per IF train) and started the bot, repeatly failed at the blacksmither in goldshire.
      after i deleted
      -because it's human quest ONLY, i stuck at the gryphon- (flight-) master.
      bad luck i think :(

20. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

you can fix with overide new hotspot for both stonehard and raptor mastery, but the panther mastery i see no way to get it to work perfectly, its in a chain but only 1 more quest big farmer something like that follow it, when you delete pather and big farmer, you make it much more afk friendly in stranglehorn.

I really couldnt find a way to get that darn panther everytime, sometime it seem isnt even up. 2 quest removed for 2 h+ saved its worth=P

Also watching our back, bot fail to go ( harvest ) examine the plan. So had to do it manualy.
      Fail to go get thorn journal page.

Hopefully it help you.

Also for version 1.5 did you had any quest obtained from item? so i remove them from my auto delete list, didnt test that new tag so not sure if it even work.

Zuruss

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.