• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Anstie22

Anstie22 New Member

is there an easy way to get it to do just act 1 and 2, i have so many keys from act 3 already from just doing champion hunting runs on 5 monster power

2. neoyikhao

neoyikhao New Member

how to setup? just drag the three file in the plugins?

3. sperma6902

sperma6902 New Member

got te same problem at act for days but now not so much but still if the bot stauck at night when i sleep it stays there until i wake up and its bad :p

4. Magi

Magi New Member

Yeah that's no good. Had hockey last night so I wasn't able to test much but think I got the random profiles consistently working now. Would like to test tonight and make sure it runs good.

I'll post further details tonight, should have a new version out that does not require RadsAtom. I'll make sure to post my entire trinity folder as well, instead of just the CS file. If you want to get started, download the GilesTrinity plugin and then replace the .cs file with the one I attached to the OP. RadsAtom download the whole plugin and install (though you won't be needing this for next version).

-Magi

5. Magi

Magi New Member

New profile posted. Make sure you disable RadsAtom. It is not needed for this new profile.

If you find your having an issue with something, please do a CLEAN fresh install of DB and my profile/trinity plugin. Verify everything is UP-TO-DATE. ONLY run Trinity Plugin, disable all others.

If this still does not fix your problem, please post a log and specific details of what happened. I will need the log to diagnose your issues in most instances.

6. neoyikhao

neoyikhao New Member

can explain more detailed ? I dont get what you mean...
      or if possible can make a video clip of it?

7. Cybernisse

Cybernisse Community Developer

You, sir, are awesome! v1.3 is so much win. Thanks! :3

8. neoyikhao

neoyikhao New Member

hello? you still haven reply my question ==, just download the OP that you posted and drag it into the (Plugins)?

9. Magi

Magi New Member

Copy the trinity plugin I posted to the plugins folder, yes. You can put my profile files anywhere you like.

10. Magi

Magi New Member

Also, if any of you find the random is pulling the same act too many times in a row, here is a snipet of code you can use to replace in the misery/oasis/stonefort which allows you to "weigh" the other acts a bit more. Just modify the last 2 to be acts to be the opposite of the current act being played (in this case, this is what you can replace in the Oasis profile). If you want to add more to further increase the chances of playing another act, just change the max parameter to the total number of "rolls" and just add a new roll.

I still like to keep the ability to replay an act as it's pretty easy to detect if someone's next game is always an Act different than the one they are playing. This at least eliminates that possible "detection" method...for those paranoid types like me :)

Code:
      <!-- Load Random Act -->
      		<TrinityRandomRoll questId="1" id="69" min="1" max="5" />
      		<TrinityIfRandom questId="1" id="69" result="1"><TrinityLoadProfile file="act1_start.xml" exit="true" /></TrinityIfRandom>
      		<TrinityIfRandom questId="1" id="69" result="2"><TrinityLoadProfile file="act2_start.xml" exit="true" /></TrinityIfRandom>
      		<TrinityIfRandom questId="1" id="69" result="3"><TrinityLoadProfile file="act3_start.xml" exit="true" /></TrinityIfRandom>
      		<TrinityIfRandom questId="1" id="69" result="4"><TrinityLoadProfile file="act1_start.xml" exit="true" /></TrinityIfRandom>
      		<TrinityIfRandom questId="1" id="69" result="5"><TrinityLoadProfile file="act3_start.xml" exit="true" /></TrinityIfRandom>

11. jackus

jackus New Member

Can you make it check if the bot is in crypt of the ancients e.g and if it kills the elite in the begning it should just run back out. Coz there can only be one elite in thoes "caves/crypts"

12. Magi

Magi New Member

Not sure if I can since the elite spawn is random (not consistent ID to test for like the Warden), but can look into it. DB does have some functionality to determine if you're fighting an elite, just a matter of trying to tap into that with the profile xml file.

13. sperma6902

sperma6902 New Member

i just make a fresh db install and copy the 1.3 version and the giles.I run it and i haev a big issue here.ig i start the act1-3 start xml bot stucks at act 1 base and do nothing.

[21:45:16.542 D] [GilesTrinity] Safely handled exception for grabbing player data.
      [21:45:16.543 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity.GilesGlobalOverlord(Object ret)
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.Decorator.CanRun(Object context)
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()
      at Zeta.Common.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.Action..()
      at Zeta.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()
      at Zeta.CommonBot.BotMain.()
      [21:45:18.038 N] Waiting 3.1 seconds before next game...
      [21:45:21.227 N] Creating new game, Params: <Act:A1 Difficulty:Inferno Quest:72801 QuestStep:36 ResumeFromSave:False IsPrivate:True Handicap:3>
      [21:45:25.668 N] GameChanged. Clearing actors
      [21:45:25.734 D] Exception during scheduling Pulse: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Zeta.CommonBot.ProfileOrderManager.(IEnumerable`1 )
      at Zeta.CommonBot.ProfileOrderManager.UpdateCurrentBehavior()
      at Zeta.CommonBot.ProfileManager.UpdateCurrentProfileBehavior()
      at Zeta.CommonBot.Logic.OrderBot.(Object , EventArgs )
      at Zeta.CommonBot.Logic.BrainBehavior.()

this is the log.

Now if i run the act 1 start bot starts runing act 1 and after that keeps runing act 1 all the time hapened 4 times in a row so it must be coincedence.
      Also after that i run act3 start xml .It runs act 3 fine and then run 3 more act 3 so i guess keep runing only act3.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    14. Magi

Magi New Member

oh you know what, I probably forgot to update the act1-3start xml, I updated the individual ones. My bad. I'll fix and re-upload shortly. Just run any of the individual act#_start.xml's and it will work fine.

Had mine running for about 6 hours today and collected a pile of keys, seems to be working great.

15. sperma6902

sperma6902 New Member

hehe ok m8 thats funny though..but there must be prob at fields stonefront and oasis too cause they keep runing same profile when they end.

16. jackus

jackus New Member

I dont know if its RNG or not but ive gotten act 1 9 times in a row now when i run A1-A3_START_HERE

17. Magi

Magi New Member

Uploading revised profile with A1-A3_Start_here file...as well as my weighted Random Act loads. Check OP in about 5 minutes. Should further improve random loading of acts and fix the A1-A3_start file.

18. sperma6902

sperma6902 New Member

maybe u run just act1_start?

19. Magi

Magi New Member

Updated.

20. jackus

jackus New Member

Thanks will test :)
      And no im not that retared ;) I ran the A1-A3_start file

EDIT: first keywarden down it went ACT 1 again :/ LOL at me! I think its coz i boosted my char, so I only got Q1 and Q7 in act 3!

And I always get stuck here:
      [​IMG]
      but [GilesTrinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #1 of 15 attempts) fix it, but its still a waste of time

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012