• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. bion1c

bion1c New Member

unless we're both setting it up wrong, it's either a typo in the keyrun plugin, or the trinity guys have made an incompatible change on their side. i haven't got any dev tools set up to check this myself but i imagine it might just be something simple (btw are plugins written in c#? in my day job i write java)

so to confirm what i did:
      - copied DB v1.0.1204.287 to new dir
      - deleted existing plugins except for buddystats
      - copied in plugins:
      - keyrun 1.3
      - unified trinity 1.7.1.3 (latest)

and i get the same trace as big dozer..

for now i have reverted back to using keyrun v1.2 with trinity v1.6.3.4- that is working well

but aside from this minor issue.. gotta say Magi, great work. this thing has found me lots of keys already! :)

2. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

The compile errors are due to a rapidly changing UnifiedTrinity, in recent versions, they've renamed some properties and methods. Magi just needs to update to use the (now) correct names

3. Junky123

Junky123 Member

^this

Would be awesome to see this update soon :D

4. Magi

Magi New Member

been done for awhile :p

I posted a few times on this thread, but it gets buried quick! I will post a final release tonight, been out of town, but you can now find it on my signature now anytime!

KeyRun 1.4 - Game on Trinity CE users.

5. BIG Dozer

BIG Dozer New Member

Magi I've tried using KeysRun 1.4 with Trinity v1.6.3.4 and v1.7.1.3...
      I've tried fresh installs, everything. And I'm still coming up with a few errors, I've been looking everywhere for a fix
      that I can implement myself, but I'm not having any luck... I'll post the log below.

Could you please shed some light on the issue?

Attached Files:

6. DVDA

DVDA New Member

Tried with Trinity CE 1.7.1.3 didn't work.

However it seems to be running with Trinity CE 1.7.1.2.
      Combo with KeyRun 1.4 Plugin

7. thc420

thc420 New Member

8. BIG Dozer

BIG Dozer New Member

Works perfectly! Thanks a lot THC, I really appreciate it! :D

9. thc420

thc420 New Member

No worries, Ive been debugging my setup last couple days with magi so I thought its only fair to share what ive gained :) Good luck finding keys, a2 asshole is a doucher that dont drop em!

10. Magi

Magi New Member

lol thanks thc420! Yes looks like Trinity CE did some more refactoring (I imagine more is on the way!) I'm back in town so I'll get everything on my end updated and working and share with everyone :)

11. Magi

Magi New Member

OK I fixed for v1.7.1.3....they changed the bGilesForcedVendoring tag to ForceVendorRunASAP. I imagine they will be changing more so if you notice any further breaks before I do, let me know. They update it rapidly.

You can simply re-download my KeyRun 1.4 link from DropBox on my signature. It will be updated :)

12. Junky123

Junky123 Member

This doesn't works well for me :S
      The bot in Joining Act1, looking into the Stash, is leaving the game, entering Act2 and then it's only Idling in Caldeum.. It just stands near to the Flooded Causeway and doesn't move there around...
      After leaving the game manually and restarting the bot + profile, it works.

Any idea what could solve this? There is nothing different, than starting the bot the first time.. =/
      Don't know if it's maybe an issue with the new KeyRun Plugin, or maybe with the Profile itself.. or if I'm having any problems, but don't think so, cause I've got a new, clean installation ofr #287 with latest Unified Giles

13. bion1c

bion1c New Member

all working for me too now on KR1.4, thanks magi

gotta love a stable api ;)

14. Magi

Magi New Member

Not really sure what's going on here, can you post a log? I fixed KeyRun 1.4 with the latest Trinity CE 1.7.1.3 and it's been running great for about 2 hours now.

Ensure you're running Trinity 1.7.1.3, KeyRun 1.4 (see signature) and if you want, take a preview of profile 2.5:

Preview Profile v2.5

I did tweak 2 things at the beginning of Act 2. I removed setting loot radius because for some reason, it started crashing DB every time. Also removed a check on the first if statement (member submitted) that was causing issues for him at the beginning of Act 2 bazaar. This might fix your issue perhaps.

One big change to this is Act 1. Again, some members expressed interest in starting with festering woods. I've done one better I think. You start with Leoric like normal. It will do the manor and courtyard. If you DID NOT find an elite in the manor or courtyard, it will continue to hunting grounds. However, if you did kill at least one elite (you'll likely get 2 in most instances), it will stop before the bridge and warp to festering woods to grab the rest as hunting grounds seems to be the slowest of all the areas.

I ran this for awhile to see how much of a difference it made, and I feel it sped things up quite a bit to get NV5. Welcome feedback from others if they want to test it out.

As I said, I've been running this now after getting back to town for the past 2 hours or so with no problems and managed to get 10 keys so far woohoo! Luck is on my side right now!

15. Junky123

Junky123 Member

Observed the bot a bit for the last 30mins and I absolutely can't reproduce it.. weird.. :S
      Sometimes first start works good, sometimes not etc. ..
      But thx for the preview :D I will give it a try. =)

16. Magi

Magi New Member

Sounds good, if it happens again, try and send a log and perhaps I can see what went wrong.

posted v2.5 to the OP. I'm going to use Dropbox for releases for the moment since I can update on the fly without having to upload files to the forum, especially with the volatile Trinity conversion.

17. Junky123

Junky123 Member

Hmm, issue is still there.. :S

Here's the log from choosing Act up to the stuck..

But I've got a problem with the KeyRun Plugin..
      When I try to open the settings, there is a only a blank-white window... Maybe you've read that Unified Giles hat the same issue on 1.7.1.0.
      The problem had to deal with some OS with other languages, then english..
      Don't know if this can be the problem (normally default-settings should work, right?)
      Maybe you've got any idea/solution :S

Observed the bot a little bit more and sometimes it stucks 2-3 times successively.. absolutely can't imagine what is causing this, so I can't reproduce it.. :S
      No error in the logs, got only 3 plugins activated (Giles, GoldInactivityTimer and KeyRun) and it's a nearly clean installation.. =/

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    18. Magi

Magi New Member

the blank config window is normal, there is nothing in there :) haven't gotten around to removing that.

No clue why it isn't doing anything. Is that the full log from your logs directory or just what's in the DB info window? Just curious if you're tried disabling the GoldInactivityTimer plugin. I've never used that so just trying to isolate any possible conflicts it might have.

I know there were a few people have town stuck issues, but pretty sure that's a Rads problem as I can't remember the last time I got stuck in town. Been a LONG time.

19. Junky123

Junky123 Member

kk, disabled the plugin and will give it a try. :)

20. Magi

Magi New Member

I added a few more MoveTo points to Act 3 Stonefort. Found another area where we didn't explore where the Warden can spawn. re-download 2.5 if you downloaded prior to this post :)