• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Magi

Magi New Member

Cool, glad to hear.

I'll take a look at the stuck...had been working fine for some time. You can try increasing the path precision of the specific point if you want which should help in the interim.

2. spygr

spygr New Member

Till Trinity fix the gold and tp proplems i stay in .13 with this profile who play very well and AFKable
      the only problem is what i wrote at previus post.
      I want to disable the keycheker somehow so make randoms runs and dont look how many key's i have, but for trinity .13 not the 14beta

tnx Magi for the support :D

3. Magi

Magi New Member

db has a random profile load you could use as well:

Code:
      <LoadProfile loadRandom="True" leaveGame="true">
      <Profiles>
      <Profile>act1_start.xml</Profile>
      <Profile>act2_start.xml</Profile>
      <Profile>act3_start.xml</Profile>
      </Profiles>
      </LoadProfile>

That might work...been awhile since I used it so not sure what the latest DB does with this.

4. Ajantis

Ajantis New Member

Hello guys,
      I'd like to test this fantastic profile but I have a problem: I cannot download them from the links in the first page.

Can someone help me on this?

Thx in advance!

5. Magi

Magi New Member

Seems to be an issue with the forum here...might check back in a bit. Here is a link to my dropbox folder which has all the files if you want to download separately until they fix the issue:

Profile: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vgukt4bwsk76jwn/9s5PoA0GX4

KeyRun plugin is in my signature

6. Ajantis

Ajantis New Member

thank you for the quick reply and the support.

Just a couple of questions (since I'm noob on demon buddy :) ):
      1) do I have to put the KeyRun.cs file under GilesTrinity folder or is enough under profile folder?
      2) do I need to download only A1-A3_START_HERE.xml as a profile or all the file under your drop box folder?

Thanks again

7. Magi

Magi New Member

No prob.

Put KeyRun in it's own folder in plugins:

[DB folder]/Plugins/KeyRun/KeyRun.cs

You need to download all those files...I created a zip for you in that folder so just download that and you're good to go :)

Oh, and make sure to ENABLE the plugins in the Plugins tab of DB after installing. Lots of folks forget to do that

8. sandbuddy

sandbuddy New Member

wow this profile looks great... just got 2 questions

1. when the profile loads an act, will it open the appropriate quest menu or does it automatically take u there? For example if u are on act1 screen menu and the next act u need to do is act 3, does the profile just start act3 without going to the quest screen for act3. I'm just worried that blizzard might see that we are selecting acts without clicking on the menu for that act. Hence detection!

2. has anyone been detected using this profile?

9. Magi

Magi New Member

This profile DOES NOT interact with the menu screen after it leaves an act (and the subsequent game). I'm not aware of any profile that does.

Other than the Alkazier profiles that "resume from save" games, the rest just load up a new game based on the XML provided. Might not be a bad idea to suggest to DB devs, but virtually all profiles do this unless they are doing a Resume from Save. My guess is if Blizz had caught on to this, pretty much everyone would have been banned awhile ago :)

10. sandbuddy

sandbuddy New Member

thank you for the quick response and info!

I want to bot for a long time since its fun and profitable. I want to bring this up to the DB devs, what's the best way to do this to improve DB. Its better to be proactive then reactive to blizzards ban waves :)

11. Magi

Magi New Member

Well you can try posting a feature request in the Developer forum or in the DemonBuddy BETA build (though it might get lost here). You can even try messaging Nesox (DB lead dev). You likely won't get a response from the PM, but hopefully he reads them :)

I don't think anything specific to this profile will get you ban, though I do plan to update all the MoveTo to Trinity for less backtracking. Finally got my toon into Inferno and just need to polish that off so I can get back to dev work. Should hopefully have a new release in a week for this and will prepare for the new recipes coming out in 1.0.7 too. Mine as well try to tap both keys and new demonic essence in the hunt!

12. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

I have good gear.. which mp i can do to get more keys? i do mp4 with 1,2 deads/hour.. its better do mp0?

13. Magi

Magi New Member

definitely not...MP0 will never see keys drop (well, rarely, 5% chance).

MP4 is perfect for finding keys and 1-2 deads an hour isn't bad at all. That's about what I was doing and I could average about 1.5 keys an hour give or take. If you can bump it to MP5 with maybe 1-2 more deaths an hour...you're in good shape. In this case, a few extra deaths is expected...though you shouldn't be getting any more than 5-6/hr. I typically averaged 2-4 deaths an hour on MP5/6 (went to 6 with my monk and the weapon swap).

14. Dzikimarok

Dzikimarok New Member

i have that problem, dont know what im doing wrong

c:\Users\Marek\DB 295 - key\Plugins\GilesTrinity\GilesTrinity.cs(31,18) : error CS0260: Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity'; another partial declaration of this type exists

15. Magi

Magi New Member

What version of Trinity are you using?

16. Dzikimarok

Dzikimarok New Member

I already fixed it, it was my fault because i was upgading normall gilestrinity to unified, thats why it wasnt working, i deleted all giles and made fresh install of unified and its working properly, Magi i want to tell you its really great profile, good job.

17. Magi

Magi New Member

Thank you! Glad to hear it's fixed.

I'm working on v3.0...upgraded all movement tags to Trinity tags to reduce backtracking...and since those new tags can walker further distances (and be smart about it)...I'm re-writing most of the profile movements to optimized them. Will take a bit longer since there are a lot of maps, but this should do some further house cleaning. Then going to address the warp on NV5 which can sometimes skip the elite loot. Will require some work on my plugin to do that. Wait timers didn't work for this :(

18. secureit

secureit New Member

Doesnt work for me with YAR...

19. secureit

secureit New Member

] Failed to load profile: Element KeyRunProfile is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<KeyRunProfile questId="1" act1profile="act1_start.xml" act2profile="act2_start.xml" act3profile="act3_start.xml" />) Line 19
      [07:47:38.790 N] Failed to load profile: Element KeyRunProfile is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<KeyRunProfile questId="1" act1profile="act1_start.xml" act2profile="act2_start.xml" act3profile="act3_start.xml" />) Line 19

Thats when I choose A1-3 RELOGGERS. It doesnt work.. Also where do you change the MP to mp3-4 its in the .xml but not exactly sure..

20. secureit

secureit New Member

Also get this ] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Liq\Desktop\WinServices\Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs