• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Magi

Magi New Member

Are you running the latest DB?

This is the error:
      AttributeError: 'type' object has no attribute 'CurrentLevelAreaId'

That CurrentLevelAreaId is a tag that previously wasn't available to DB, only in BETA. It has since been released to the latest public DB.

If you're running the latest everything and reinstalled (it should work), you can remove this from the keywarden profiles (misery, oasis & stonefort):

Replace this:
      Code:
      <!-- Warp to Town but not from keywarden location --> 
      <If condition="(not Me.IsInTown) and (not Zeta.ZetaDia.CurrentLevelAreaId==19952)">

With this:
      Code:
      <!-- Warp to Town but not from keywarden location --> 
      <If condition="(not Me.IsInTown)">

It just means, if you reach NV5 inside the keywarden profile area, it will TP to town, and start from the beginning.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    2. humble

humble New Member

Oh yeah, I was running 279 - my bad :p Thanks for the help.

3. Magi

Magi New Member

Sounds like you may be using an older version of this profile. I just posted a new version 1.2.2....download that and give it a try. I *think* (hope) that fixes your issue.

4. Magi

Magi New Member

No sweat...there are so many frequent updates it can be a pain to stay on top. I'm using every available option DB/Trinity/RadsAtom gives me which usually means, the latest and greatest!

5. Magi

Magi New Member

Cool, ok. Best thing to do is to send me your log (inside the Logs folder in your DB folder). Then I can browse and see what it's doing.

Perhaps empty call to RadsProfile is screwing stuff up (since it really shouldn't be used like that)

You can try removing this from the keywarden profiles (oasis, fields, stonefort):
      Code:
      <!-- Force keyrun error in case you reach NV5 here, we don't want to reset --> 
      <Keyrun profile="" />

I just had Diablo crash on me so perhaps this just doesn't work as a reliable hack. Remove it and see if it fixes your issue. I'm going to do the same for some testing.

6. Magi

Magi New Member

lol....maybe I'll find a way to NOT use RadsAtom NV5 warp and do my own...it does have issues for sure.

7. Weapon

Weapon New Member

In Act 3 it ports to Rakkis Crossing and then immediately teleports back and proceeds to Skycrown...?

8. Magi

Magi New Member

Yup, it does this to grab Tyrael. Warps to Rakkis, then immediately back to town. I find Tyrael helps block monsters from getting to me since there are so many. Has reduced my death count by at least 1 death (and I only did die 3-4x at most).

9. Magi

Magi New Member

Ah OK...stupid me assumed everyone already took down Diablo on their own lol.

Also, you don't need to add that keyrun load profile at all in Oasis. I added the hack because RadsAtom REMEMBERS the keyrun load from the previous profiles. If you remove that, at least it won't warp on you if you already have NV5 when you reach Misery/Oasis/Stonefort (M/O/S).

My hack was really only there in case you got to M/O/S with NV3-4 and then attained NV5. I'm poking through RadsAtom now to see if I can make any adjustments :p

10. Magi

Magi New Member

Indeed...you may run into an issue with some of the death handling if you get NV5 inside Oasis (Act 1 always gets NV5 before hitting misery). I am modifying RadsAtom right now so I can manually enable/disable it...then I can put this particular issue to rest hopefully.

11. Magi

Magi New Member

OK, I modified RadsAtom so I can manually disable the keyrun. You can now re-insert my tags Avoidlol if you wish (probably should as I know Oasis will get warp out and quit if you attain NV5 inside Oasis with my "hack tag" removed).

I've attached the file to the OP, and included here as well. Replace your RadsAtom pluggin with this.

You should no longer see that error loading profile when you reach Keywarden profiles, it should say "Keyrun disabled" and not attempt to TP, get perma-stuck or spontaneously combust (no guarantees implied here).

Attached Files:

12. humble

humble New Member

Alright, I've been testing the newest update for two hours, everything went extremely flawless until just now.

It appears the new coding makes the profile loop FoM over and over when it doesn't detect the warden. I let the profile run through FoM three times before I stopped it to manually find warden.

I found him here, which is undetected by the profile:

warden-nodetect.jpg

13. solitudethedude

solitudethedude New Member

If you're only looking for maximum cash from drops, would farming the hellfire ring even be worth it over just running act 3 ?

14. Magi

Magi New Member

Running Act 1 now and I'll make sure it runs through the course. I also noticed I overwrote my Leoric Fix (was working on 2 separate computers) so I broke it on 1.2.2.

I've put the fix back in and will update the OP. Let me look at the issues on previous page. It worked on Stonefort, and I used the same code, but I'll run through both map points in full and make sure it resets.

15. Magi

Magi New Member

If you died and your bot did nothing, means this is a death handling issue (no shit right?). Would need to know what profile you were on, and even better, a screen shot of the location so I can account for it. Likely missing a checkpoint (unless this happened inside leoric's manor in which case, the fix will return!

16. Magi

Magi New Member

EDIT:

I believe this was an intermittent DB issue. I was having some issues a few minutes ago, but now it's working. Let me know if you are still seeing problems with it. I'm going to post an updated profile with the Leoric Fix back in, as well as some more map points I added to find the warden in misery.

I ran through both profiles, in full (after killing the warden) and it successfully TP's back to town.

It does seem to be taking a few extra moments periodically to either walk to the Town Warp, or exit the game and start another...sometimes 15-20 seconds. At this point, I'm attributing it to DB. I was having some intermittent connection issues, and slow periods even with restored/default version of RadsAtom.

Strange but I'll monitor it and let you know if I do find something wrong.

17. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Great profiles, thanks. Getting 10m+ EXP an hour as a bonus.

G

18. sperma6902

sperma6902 New Member

leorik fix u mean the spawn inside leorik that dont go out if u die?
      cause is the only problem i see in new profile till now .everything goes so uber m8 u make an exeptional job.kill warden tp base and start new game thats insane...

19. Magi

Magi New Member

Yeah I had fixed it, then accidentally remove Leoric fix, so I put it back in :p

Bot has been running for a bit now on new version, no stucks or stops! Keep on a truckin'

20. Magi

Magi New Member

no clue haha...whatever does the trick! I believe that one explores more so you are guaranteed NV5 before hitting the oasis...my guess is that is where the majority of the issues come from.

Not sure how he handles TP or death handling, I know we were fighting similar issues with RadsAtom. Let me know how it runs for you over time.