• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 18, 2012.

1. carloscx

carloscx Member

get 5 stacks ... teleports to town and leaves game because its "STUCK" using latest version of db and trinity

2. Magi

Magi New Member

log it up so I can see what went wrong. Thx.

3. Magi

Magi New Member

Updated to v2.5

LIMITED SUPPORT FROM NOW ON
      I will be actively supporting my A1-A3 Keywarden profile which automatically selects Acts based on keys. These individual profiles really aren't necessary anymore and for that, I will only provide very limited support for these individual acts. Please migrate over to my A1-A3 Randomized Profile.

If you are running any form of RadsAtom/Atom and are having issues, please disable it. Ensure KeyRun plugin is installed AND enabled. Stay on top of Trinity CE, and you will likely need to maintain updated versions of KeyRun.

4. Makaronnik

Makaronnik New Member

Is there a possibility to choose what act it will farm? I have 200+ A3 keys, so I want it to farm A1 and A2 only.

5. Magi

Magi New Member

It will recognize that you have 200+ A3 keys and won't touch A3 until A1 and A2 have 200 keys as well. It will ALWAYS try to equalize out the keys you have.

6. Rafe

Rafe New Member

Hi all,

Everrything works fine the bot does his JOB, bud i have one problem !

When i go to Plugins and select Keyrun and hit the config button i get a blank screen ?

Can somebody tell me whats rong please ?

Greetz

7. Magi

Magi New Member

nothing wrong, I just haven't put anything in there yet. It's empty at the moment. :p

8. Rafe

Rafe New Member

Ok thank you for the fast reply m8

Greetz:rolleyes:

9. conetopia

conetopia Banned

10. NiQ

NiQ New Member

When I hit start the bot starts a game but get STUCK in the town. :/ He doesn't move at all, just standing there.
      The log just keep on posting the following:

[03:17:20.666 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:21.017 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:21.368 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:21.722 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:22.074 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:22.431 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:22.785 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds
      [03:17:23.142 N] Loaded profile [A1 - Inferno] Keywarden Hunt - Leorics manor + Leorics hunting grounds

Any ideas what's wrong?

EDIT: Wait, now he is moving, but he doesn't FIGHT. :S He just stands still and let the mob hit him. How come?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    11. Magi

Magi New Member

can you post a full log? It's in the logs directory....should have some more info to diagnose. Thx

12. panygen

panygen New Member

affter i am getting the 5 nv its teleporting to town and runing in cirkels ther what to do ?

13. Magi

Magi New Member

14. Lookzor

Lookzor New Member

is there anyway you could explain quickly , im kinda new to botting in D3. ive downloaded the plugins i could only load trinity tho , do i need to create a folder for the other one ?

Second , should i download all of the attached files or only the 2.5 virs? thanks in advance.

15. Magi

Magi New Member

Yes, KeyRun should be in it's own folder:

[DB]/Plugins/KeyRun/KeyRun.cs

Make sure both that and Trinity are enabled. Then download v2.5, and run it after both KeyRun and Trinity have been enabled.

16. Lookzor

Lookzor New Member

Hmm , tried to put Keyrun in a folder but it wont show up in the " plugin " tab in Dbuddy.Any advice?

17. Magi

Magi New Member

is it throwing you errors in the DB info pane? I updated KeyRun last night on my A1-A3 profile to v3. Swing over there, grab the KeyRun plugin (or click on my signature link) and then make sure your version of Trinity is up-to-date (v16). You need to install both Trinity and KeyRun plugins for it to work. LMK

18. Lookzor

Lookzor New Member

Sorry for throwing the entire log on you but like i said , im a total noob :(

\Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(111,43) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerStatus'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(114,34) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerStatus'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(165,56) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(178,81) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(281,65) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerStatus'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(292,55) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerStatus'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(306,87) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(318,88) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(338,88) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(393,87) : error CS0117: 'GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadyToTownRun'
      \Plugins\KeyRun\KeyRun.cs(837,19) : warning CS0472: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a value of type 'float' is never equal to 'null' of type 'float?'

19. Magi

Magi New Member

20. Lookzor

Lookzor New Member