• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A1 Inferno] Uber Startup

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 23, 2012.

1. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Trying it now,m thanks for the alpha. Just wish the key drop was a little more balanced, so many A@ keys, not enough 1 and 3 :(

G

2. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

awesome thanks dude...will test

3. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

pretty sure it picks up all organs fine. DB logged out of itself on last kill so not sure if it would have picked up eye or not, but I am banking that it would have as it picked up the other two.

I think the db crash was unrelated to your stuff as I did the first run with no issues with db.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    4. Magi

Magi New Member

Hope all your tests are going well...will be releasing another version later today. I've put in Magdah's projectiles as things to avoid as well as fixed the "not enough machines" thing so the game will stop the bot if it has less than 3 machines (unless of course you've started opening portals and had 3 to begin with). This will just make sure if you started the profile with 14 machines, it would only run through the ubers 4x and leave you with 2 machines before it stops making uber runs.

Also fixed the bot trying to use the machine every time it goes into Heretic Abode (not much of a problem, just more of a cleanup in case you died and couldn't open a new portal yet)

Lastly, finishing up the AoE slider for Trinity and Ghom gas cloud as that is really the only AoE that needs to be customized based on your performance. I don't see a need at this point to try and collect more NV5 running out of time. I never came close to running out of time even at MP4. Must be a Co-op thing with the extra HP.

Gonna shoot for MP5 next :p

5. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

Nice. Yeah Magdah's projectiles were jacking me up. Where on your todo list is combing this profile with the key hunt profile, Like maybe when you have less than 2 machines it switches to the key hunt profile for the rest of the time. So when you come back you can make machines out of all the keys you found and start the profile over again from the beginning doing ubers.

BTW great work thanks. I made my first hellfire ring this morning...not the greatest but it got made heh.

6. Magi

Magi New Member

I will put that up for today's version so we people can go AFK with it. I think I've got the Trinity sliders just about done and then I'll move to that last item and try to post asap!

Congrats on the new found ring

fuimusbruce likes this.
    7. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

You are awesome thanks dude.

8. Magi

Magi New Member

Preliminary BETA version attached. Differences between Alpha:

- Will now check how many machines you have at the start, verify you have at least 3, and begin profile. If and when you run out of machines, it will load the profile set with the new XML tag I put in the act1_Uber_START_HERE.xml file:

Code:
      <UberRunProfileToLoadOnComplete profile="act1_UberFieldsofMisery.xml" exit="false" />
      You can set whether to exit the game or not. If you're smart, you'll have it run through Fields of Misery and kill the warden to get a key before it resets. What I would do is paste in my (or someone elses) KeyRun stuff into the uber folder, and change the profile to the fields of misery version...I wouldn't use the Uber version of fields of misery because it has no tags set for the keywarden for my version anyway. More there in case you don't reach NV5 through Leoric or Festering (I've somehow seen this happen once).

- Added Magdah's projectiles and set the radius for both that and Zoltons twister (forgot to do that) to avoid list
      - You can now change the value of Ghom's gas cloud in Trinity (my version)...I will work on having this ALL included in Unified.
      - Will only use Infernal Machines in heretic abode when it needs to

I think that is it for now. This should be pretty AFK able now once you've crafted your machines. If no profile is set or left blank in that new XML tag above, the bot will simply stop.

I'll post this to the main OP after I do a few more further tests. I appreciate any beta test help. Thanks!

Attached Files:

9. Magi

Magi New Member

FYI, if you want to go after the keywarden after killing all ubers, modify this area in the act1_Uber.xml file:

Code:
      <!-- ALL REALMS CONQUERED -->
      		<IfUberComplete condition="all" >
      			<While condition="Me.IsInTown">
      				<LogMessage output="=+=+=+=+=+= ALL UBER BOSSES DEFEATED!!! =+=+=+=+=+=" />
      				<LogMessage output="========== GO AFTER KEYWARDEN ============" />
      				<!-- RESTART GAME -->
      				<LoadProfile file="act1_FieldsofMiseryGetWarden.xml"/>
      				<WaitTimer questId="1" waitTime="500" />
      			</While>
      		</IfUberComplete>

I've included a modified Fields of Misery that will ensure the warden is dead and restart the uber profile once it's done. You will need to use my KeyRun Plugin of course if you want to go that route.

Attached Files:

10. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

Do you think this would work? Put all profiles from the a1-a3 keyhunt into the same folder as a1 uber and then for when you run out of machines put

<UberRunProfileToLoadOnComplete profile="A1-A3_START_HERE.xml" exit="True" />

so that once you run out of machines it loads the a1-a3 start here and starts the keyrun profiles?

11. Magi

Magi New Member

yup, that will work. I plan to do that myself. Was just doing a final run through here before I make it official. Just wasted all ubers on MP5, only died once to Ghom because my bot kept leaving the cloud and then going back in for another shot heh. Pretty impressed with the performance. Was able to get another hellfire ring out of just a 6 machines. MP4 the first round, MP5 2nd round. not too shabby!

12. Magi

Magi New Member

my mistake on the warden fields of misery XML file I posted above, forgot to add an exit game true after it :p

Code:
      <!-- Set profile choice after keywarden is vanquished -->
      		<KeyRunChooseActProfile profile="act1_Uber_START_HERE.xml" exit="true"/>

13. Magi

Magi New Member

OK, v1.0 is S-H-I-P-P-E-D!

Check OP...I believe it is all working as it is supposed to. I included an Uber only run which stops the bot after using up all machines (at intervals of 3 of course, no partial uber hunting). It does go after warden on each run, mine as well since you have NV5.

The other version will do the same thing, only when you've used up your machines, it jumps into my A1-A3 keyhunt.

Unfortunate news to report however is crafting is currently unavailable in DB :( I'll see about requesting it to the dev's, though I don't imagine that is a top priority for them. I'll see if I can bribe them.

So far I've only gone after ubers with my Monk. Will try my wiz out next. If anyone finds their character not performing well, please let me know. If you're only dying once or twice on a particular MP level, per run, you should be able to do Ubers on that same level.

Apply common sense here please. Ubers are fully restored on deaths so up your tank a bit on these profiles. If you can't solo these guys on anything above MP2, you're probably wasting machines. If you can do MP4-5, organs await you. As always, happy hunting!

EDIT - make sure to check the Ghom Gas Cloud parameters in Trinity config window! They are set to a radius of 18, health .5
      Works well for me, might not for your frail wizards and DH :p
      If you find you're jumping in and out of the gas trying to attack Ghom (like I do, you can increase the radius a bit). This should at least get your char a ways away from the cloud and give you a second or 2 before he jumps back in (or he might go after Rok for a bit). Resists are your friend.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    14. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

awesome dude. Will test when I get more machines.

15. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

grr have you noticed act2 keys seem to drop less than act1 or act 3 keys?

16. Magi

Magi New Member

I seem to have issues with Act 3 keys myself.

17. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

been running almost 4 hours and only have gotten 3 act2 keys running on mp5...gonna up to mp6 and take the extra deaths see if that helps

18. Magi

Magi New Member

wow, yeah can happen. Sounds like when I was going after the Infernal Machine book in A4...took 6 tries at MP5-6.

I find MP4 works well. It's fairly quick to run through as opposed to MP5-6, less deaths and *usually* can get the key in at most 3 tries, maybe 4. Typically 1-2 keys per hour.

Might take a bot break and get my barb to level 60. Got a pile of Immortal eq to slap on him that I found over the past few weeks :)

19. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

I actually got the book on my first try. MP6 is working pretty good for me now.

I got my barb to 60 in like 4 days of casual gaming/botting I would hand level through act3 then run act 3 champ profiles for what ever mode I was on until I wasnt gaining a lot of levels anymore then finish act4 and go on to next mode rinse repeat. If you are a member of ciggarc, they have a new power level profile that is supposed to work well if you have two accounts, one to do the power leveling and one to level the new toon on.

20. Magi

Magi New Member

ah cool, I'll check it out. Was enjoying playing it a bit as I haven't been a barb before. Wanted to see what all the complainers were talking about on the Diablo forum haha.