• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A3 Inferno] Act 3 Inferno by rrrix

Discussion in 'Archives' started by rrrix, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Nazair

Nazair New Member

You have to set monster power in DB settings.
      Click on the arrow next to "Settings" button, than bot and on the right corner there should be slider which allows you to adjust it.

2. ooasauron

ooasauron New Member

you got backtracks at non rnd maps ?

i got a lot of short way backtracks (not for looting) at skycrown for example

i relized now that trinity .17 is the problem not your profile the plugin is causing that backtrack i hope you can solve it

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
    3. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

tower of the cursed level 1
      x="1078.326" y="916.2791" z="-19.49686" (new Vector3(1078.326f,916.2791f,-19.49686f))

hes obsessed with standing next to the fire thing and doesnt move unless i move him then its back to working perfectly

4. linehanbball

linehanbball New Member

Hey there! the profile runs amazing, was just wondering if there is any way to make it kill the keywarden? For some reason my monk decides to pass by him without killing.

5. Borhot88

Borhot88 New Member

strange i dont knwo how to make not kill him ( i got 1xx keys already :((( )

6. zebeb85

zebeb85 New Member

Where does the quest tools folder go?

7. madhatter99

madhatter99 New Member

In the Plugins folder.

8. demonnbuddy

demonnbuddy New Member

bot keep open/close quest page 4times per second at teleport point in town after about 2hours.

Attached Files:

9. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

Just posting an update.

This profile is amazing rrrix. After several days I have only found one issue that I believe you have already patched, I am not brave enough to change this setup though because it works so well.

I dont think I have had a bot crash in less than 8 hours in the last 48 hours. Its amazing.

When I grow the cahonas I will update to the new version.

The problem I am having is the getting stuck in tower of the cursed, I usually manually restart the game but the bot will notice it is stuck and logout on its own then resume without a crash so it isnt game breaking.

10. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

The version I was on randomly started crashing like crazy (At tower of the cursed) so I updated to newest version and newest trinity.

I will let you know what happens.

UPDATE: Getting absolutely bombarded with these errors. Log Attatched.

Diablo isnt lasting 20 minutes without a crash again.

How to fix this?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    11. mahler90

mahler90 New Member

Can't figure out why i don't works. Got the latest Demonbuddy and the latest trinity. Get the log:

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Winamp\Plugins\GilesTrinity\AbilitySelector.cs(19,46) : warning CS0618: Zeta.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.GetHotbarPowerId(Zeta.Internals.Actors.HotbarSlot) ?r f?r?ldrad: This function is obsolete and will be removed in a future build, please use ZetaDia.CPlayer.GetPowerForSlot instead.
      [20:02:11.405 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Winamp\Plugins\GilesTrinity\GilesTrinity.cs(36,44) : error CS1061: Zeta.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer inneh?ller inte en definition f?r Attack och det gick inte att hitta n?gon Attack-till?ggsmetod som accepterar ett f?rsta argument av typen Zeta.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammans?ttningsreferens?)
      [20:02:11.405 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Winamp\Plugins\GilesTrinity\Movement.cs(458,17) : warning CS0219: Variabeln maxZDiff har tilldelats ett v?rde men det anv?nds aldrig
      [20:02:11.405 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Winamp\Plugins\GilesTrinity\RefreshDiaObject.cs(1093,17) : warning CS0219: Variabeln rangedMinimumStackSize har tilldelats ett v?rde men det anv?nds aldrig

Somehow, its described into Swedish somehow if you're intrested checking it out. Will try anoter profile after 1hour of non-sucess :pP

20:02:11.405 N: Zeta.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer do not contain a defintion for Attack and couldnt find any method that accepts the argument of the type Zeta.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer (Missing a using-directive or another "container reference-something".

And the others are like: The variable maxZDiff got an value but were never used.

The last one: The variable rangedminimumstacksize has been given a value but were never used^^

12. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

@mahler90

You are definately not using the latest Demonbuddy. Make sure you try Demonbuddy RELEASE .298 or BETA .140. Try a fresh install if you keep getting that error.

13. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

I updated my last post with a log rrrix. please help. shit hit the fan and its flying all over the room.

14. rrrix

I honestly have no idea. You're the only person i've ever seen this happen to - most people can run for hours, even with multiple bots.

15. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

:"(

But rrrix can fix it!

UPDATE: Its only happening in tower of the cursed... literately has never happened anywhere else according to my research.

I opened the Load Random profile xml and deleted it from the -profile list-

Will that prevent the bot from going there?

16. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

After removing the tower of the cursed they all now crash at the end of the zone prior to tower of the cursed.

I suspect if I removed it as well it would crash at the one prior to that.

17. mahler90

mahler90 New Member

I just started botting again after the 18th december "banwave". So I should be able to start it (I hope lol) since it was no problem before, Demonbuddy is reloaded with newest .298 with a fresh install using unidTrinity. My bot with the profile didnt even move, strange somehow. Tried the plugin unstuckme too after that, moved a little from Unstuck me-plugin but no success. Can try a refresh of Diablo, but doubt that should be a problem.

Tried the BigRedRandom dungeons 5.1 profile or something, that worked for me by using trinity- and Atom plugins. But strangely it only takes Arreat Crater level 1 before using town portal home to get stuck there lol.

I think it would be great with a support youtube video with a walktrough so nothing could be wrong by picking right profiles with the right plugins so any noob could do it. Not fun testing yourself forward like i've done right now - first time I got started it with the profile I got an error rightaway :(

This is how i Setup my Demonbuddy, maybe something i do is wrong?

Just wanted to post so im sure im doing right, so here all are my steps, can post in thread later if it's correctly and you see what i've done wrong.

1. Download the newest Demonbuddy .298.
      2. Downloading TrinityPlugin 1.7.1.18 and sets in in correcly in the New folder I made called: "Plugins": Plugins\GilesTrinity\*.cs files and directories.
      3. Downloading the TrinityRoutine from your link of the Trinity thread: https://www.assembla.com/code/unifie...nodes/Releases and putting the Folder: Routines\TrinityRoutine\TrinityRoutine.cs
      4. Downloading the Act 3 Inferno by you: Act 3 Inferno by rrrix 1.3 and put the folder in my Demonbuddy map as a folder.
      5. Loads the first _Starthere_ (Not on the Demonbuddy-arrow)
      6. Put in everything else from the scheduler with no specific order (Queston 1: Should _Start here_ be in the scheduler also?)
      7. Start bot with the combat routine Trinity

8. Bot joins a game - saying in the Demonbuddy log:

[08:13:20.343 N] Waiting 13.2 seconds before next game...
      [08:13:33.574 N] Creating new game, Params: <Act:A3 Difficulty:Inferno Quest:101758 QuestStep:1 ResumeFromSave:False IsPrivate:True Handicap:0>
      [08:13:42.179 N] GameChanged. Clearing actors
      [08:13:42.720 N] ProfileOrderManager.OnGameJoined, Reloading profile.
      [08:13:42.943 N] Loaded profile Load Random Act 3 Area by rrrix
      [08:13:42.959 N] ========== Grid segmentation resetting!!! ============

9. Nothing more happens.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    18. rrrix

Welcome to Demonbuddy!

Browse the stickies in the guides section - it will help! Demonbuddy Guides

Attach your log file - don't paste the contents of the log window. Pasting the contents of the log window makes me angry and I will tell you every time you ask for help, to attach your log.

Make sure both QuestTools and Trinity are Installed and show up in the plugins window.

Good luck!

19. mahler90

mahler90 New Member

Thanks man. I forgot QuestTools as a plugin. When I read it was attached I strangely thought it was attached into the Trinity since it was so big and didnt bother checking.

20. Nazair

Nazair New Member

I see my question has been missed or something, so I will try to ask again ;)
      Where and what do I have to change to run this profile on other levels than Inferno? ;>