• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A3 Inferno] Alkaizer RUN Gnome Proof - Unstuckable

Discussion in 'Archives' started by gnomegawd, Nov 17, 2012.

1. endugu

endugu New Member

i have my chest radius at 45. I also use a plugin that resets my script and game after no having picked up gold after 180secs.

2. tl71990

tl71990 New Member

Hi I have some problems with the profile, Do I need to have all version of profile or just the latest one ? I load profile but it just stand at the village , when I move to core and end of core It sometimes teleport back to town and keep doing that even in town.

3. boedt

boedt New Member

So this is the first usefull post, thanks InMemories :)

gonna try that later, cut Act1 or 2 Profiles wont give enough exp / legs ^^

4. zerohour_

zerohour_ New Member

I'm having the exact same problem. My barb goes to core wp, buffs, and just stands there. If I move him into a mob, he'll attack but once its cleared he just stands there again. I can run other profiles without a problem.

anyone have any ideas?

edit: now that I've switch to 2.50.6 I get this message...

Code:
      [13:28:21.629 N] Failed to load profile: Element Continue is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<Continue profile="02_Core.xml" />) Line 12

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    5. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

your rads caused a problem make sure you rads folder is named like this /demonbuddy288build/Pllugins/radsatom

not radsatom 1.5.1 foldername...

make sure your plugins loaded.. happens they don't sometimes, just restart db.

6. Gurr

Gurr New Member

You're a great guy Gnome~.

How/When will you start selling your newer, better versions that it seems like you're working on?(If I understood you correctly?)

7. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Donate him 10 bucks, that's all.

8. Purged1234

Purged1234 New Member

Been using your profiles for a couple weeks gnome. Thanks for all the hard work. Unfortunately it's now broken for me.

Early on, was running Giles 1.6.2 + RadsAtom 1.5.1 and your 2.98d routine. Had no issues at all for the most part, except the odd disconnect every few days.

Switched to Giles 1.6.3 + RadsAtom 1.5.1 and was averaging 60m XP / Hour with an Archon Wiz using LS+HF Rings and Cain's Set on MP0, using 2.99d RC v3 routine. Was awesome, got from 0-65 in under a week. =)

I could do this while having D3 minimized and watching movies, or sleeping. 100% AFK and it was amazing.

However, after the 1.0.6 patch i am plagued with problems and i can not figure it out.

Now, if i minimize D3 or open any other programs my bot will AFK Disconnect after 30 mins. No "Stuck logs" or any error messages, its as if the script just stops working randomly.

have tried 3 fresh clean installs, as well as upgrading to the new Giles Unified Community plugin and the new Rads 2.0.

Now? your routines don't work at all. :( My bot just ports to core of arreat, and spam buffs himself. Doesn't work at all. No error messages.

Completely confused, as the new Act 3 champion hunter profile works flawlessly, however it only averages 17m xp/hr and peaks at 25m / hr whereas your 2.4 profile was averaging me 60m xp and peaking at 75m + !!

:(

9. cheesywarrior

cheesywarrior New Member

i couldn't get it to work, only difference is that Im using atom 2+, i guess that must be the reason?
      edit, it seems so, i will wait for version 3

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    10. Wycleff

Wycleff New Member

Hi, i am a big fan of your Work and i want to Donate some $$ to you.
      Please tell me how i can Donate to you, Paypal or etc.

BTW: Is the V3 Profil only available for Donater?s?

11. qztr

qztr Active Member

Info on when v3 will be released? Wanna run with newest trinity and such...

12. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

You should really read the first page ENTIRELY if you are such a big fan =-=

13. zerohour_

zerohour_ New Member

thank you, this fixed my problem.

14. dornestic

dornestic New Member

mind elaborating on your question?

NVM, i see what you mean, not all your alkaizer profiles have 00.1 (eg 2.99.2)

Your newer versions 2.5O do have 00.1. Going to test the "new" kickstart.xml with 00.1 and 00

Code:
      <Profile>
      	<Name>Kickstart</Name>
      	<KillMonsters>True</KillMonsters>
      	<PickupLoot>True</PickupLoot>
      	<GameParams quest="101758" step="1" act="A3" difficulty="Inferno" resumeFromSave="False" isPrivate="True" numGames="-1"  />
      	<Order>

<If condition="(not Me.IsInTown)">   
      			<UseTownPortal questId="1" />       
      		</If>

<WaitTimer questId="1" waitTime="5000" />
      		<Continue profile="00.1_JumpStart_LoadMeFirst.xml" backup="00_Gnome_START_HERE.xml" />
      	</Order>
      </Profile>

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    15. zerohour_

zerohour_ New Member

Code:
      [00:38:04.252 N] ***********************************************************************
      [00:38:04.352 N] This is not the starting position Alkaizer did.
      [00:38:04.368 N] We needed to make sure you have the right quest enabled and wavepoints.
      [00:38:04.465 N] Next time CORE 2 will load instead.
      [00:38:04.482 N] ***********************************************************************
      I get this whenever I do CORE 1.

16. boedt

boedt New Member

i think you have to get the waypoint at the entrance of azmodan, then that message dissapear :)

17. spk209

spk209 New Member

@ Purged1234
      Hey you might encounter problems with your setup after upgrading to ATOM2.0 its not RadsAtom, 1.5.1. His profiles only work with Radsatom 1.5.1 as stated on page 1
      I had same problem until i fresh installed everything, i did however upgrade to trinity community version and no problems there.

Plugins used for EVERY PROFILE (this is for everyone as a reminder until Version 3 comes out)
      ****Trinity 1.6.4.3 Or trinity united community
      ****RadsAtom 1.5.1 (I found I could not configure the one on page 1, so I downloaded from ciggarc website instead)
      P.S.
      when upgrading any version of the new community Trinity you MUST DELETE the trinity and not drag and drop from previous folder.

hope this helps everyone as i keep seeing people upgrade to new ATOM profile manager & version 3 is not out :).

18. Jackpot

Jackpot New Member

Jackpot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone? My Acc is OK

19. klobey

klobey Member

it wont open the door

20. thebeaver

thebeaver New Member

For some reason my barb keeps running at the same level after having discovered The Breach in Keep Depth's level 2. He then finally (somtimes after 3-4 minutes) finds the entrance back to level 1 and then starts clearing that area.

Isn't he supposed to when he finds the breach to tp back then take the waypoint back to keep depths level 1 and then clear?

Great profile anyway mate, very good job!