• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A3 Inferno] Alkaizer RUN Gnome Proof - Unstuckable

Discussion in 'Archives' started by gnomegawd, Nov 17, 2012.

1. hackerlol

hackerlol New Member

ok gnome I've downloaded fresh DB folder, Fresh Atom, destroybarricades, fresh giles and using your latest public profile and I still have this problem. my bot creates game and just stands there :S

2. Crazyhead

Crazyhead New Member

Just downloading isn't enough. Turn them on.

3. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

I actually don't make anything playing D3.. I have only ever suffered losses there. What's your deal? Okay, so last profile I spent about 30 hours on, it's elite, clean, unstuckable. Testers verified version of 0.1.7.4 ufr, I guess I should just code 1 hour stuff and freebie it all? I dunno man; may not go over well with the wife and kids.

4. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

Actually I was going to fix up 2.6 today, the point of having donator testers is that 2.7 was released to them last night, and it has a solo bug, and now I only have 100 bug reports instead of 1000 bug reports overwhelming me.

So now I can fix 2.7 solo bug, and fine tune long before it goes out to public. Oh okay, lets release stuck profiles to you guys... No. I don't get what your big deals are, I spend huge hours coding and testing. If you don't like that you are making $$$ from these profiles because 'you' are trying to profit from diablo, then why not pitch in? If you look over on the HonorBuddy it's nearly rare to get any profiles without, outright paying for them.

Ya really barking at a horse ladder here, to bad the dog isn't around either you could kick that also on your way up the ladder.

5. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

Supporting Drunk Code Everywhere!

6. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

Actually we do profile more than Tinncopy doesn't, we also provide more than Tinncopy doesn't, we also provide on the fly updates during decoding.

You are right:
      But it does get stuck a whole lot, I can verify that I have tested it.

Oh I forgot, our profile BOOST xp in some cases 50+ mil per hour, CopyKaizer doesn't.

Oh we top 550GPH, and some people maintain 650GPH, CopyKaizer doesn't.

We have multiple profiles coming out that support Rads, NonRads, Yar, Unified, CopyKaizer doesn't.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    7. SwollChicken

SwollChicken New Member

Thanks gnomegawd this profile is the best I've found yet

8. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

gnomegawd:
      a. next time you want to look less ridiculous don't edit what i wrote and post it as a quote - that is really sad.
      b. GPH was never a measure as gold is worthless at those numbers AND it's based on a lot more variables like #of breakables you go past, value of items you sold to vendor (which also if you found 900 items that are good and got 100k GPH its better than finding 200 that are good and getting 600k GPH)
      c. "Tinncopy" as you call him provides FREE profiles and support to all regardless of what they did.
      d. Quoting my signature? are you serious? "so last profile I spent about 30 hours on" dude go look at the 1/2 edits i did for monks and then compare who contributed more to this community (and ofc see how much each of us demands for this service - hint mine is for free).
      e. I never said giving donators content prior to release is a bad thing, i said putting ranks between them is. And if you TELL people how much they need to pay - this isn't a donation.

I won't post anything more regarding this issue, so you can just fight with yourself from now on.
      I said what i wanted and like i said before, overall your work is good and i would have donated and i believe many more would have - IF it wasn't based on this concept, but on a concept that all donators are equal.

Do as you wish, this community is full of people doing hard work for FREE with no demand of anything in return - because the same reason you got trinity for free and yar for free and all other content here for FREE.

9. Baxtor

Baxtor New Member

This hits the nail right on the head, these people calling for freebies will gladly use it and sell the gold they make and basically profit from all the hours you put in coding it,
      and all they are prepared to give in return is a "great profile man, getting 25m xp/hr and 700IPh thx alot" post in your thread, while cashing in on the RMAH.

Really angers me this I have already paid for bot why must I pay for the profile attitude.

10. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

and i give credit where and when it should be, when if I use something from anyone else, I credit. That seems to not happen here always, I guess some lack etiquette.

I hate to tell you this, but donators themselves at their wishes were the ones who wanted everything removed, and all to private.

On the other hand I want to provide a free profile(s), and instead of testing, only have main profiles up.

AGAIN:

At THE REQUEST OF POSTERS:

They stated there was too many versions to choose from and didn't know which versions to download or use. This got overwhelming, and I agreed with them.

HOWEVER:

ALL OLD VERSION ARE STILL AVAILABLE FREE ! (took me awhile to get this on-line, but it's there)
      Check the svn, so nothing is really gone, it's just been condensed and cleaned up to make it easier for new people and first botting people.

Quote:
      i would have donated and i believe many more would have

There is something about this statement, either it's golfing or it's cutting down trees, but perhaps could be a double negative, wait I know it's variable and variable... yes! figured it out. (sarcasm)

The last time I checked ciggys donators were stricken to 10.00, seems also like a rank, did you go flame them also?

Even the smallest contribution gets people onto the live skype which leads to unreleased version access, but you don't know this because you have not tried.

11. Baxtor

Baxtor New Member

I am a huge fan of gatherit from the HB forums Gatherit Services ,I see alot of similarities here
      he went through a lot of the negatives that you are getting atm, but now his profiles are the best you can get.
      I am an access pass member on his site, sure he releases free profiles every now and then, but the best stuff is reserved for buyers.
      If he releases a free profile you can be sure everyone and his dog will be on it within 24hrs, rendering it practically useless.

Anyway keep on doing what your doing, your stuff is all I use now, I know I can go to work and come back and find my bot still going strong :D

12. bobsolo

bobsolo New Member

Buy D3. Buy DB. Buy Profile.
      Ban!
      The end.

What's the point of 2.X if there is 3.X already? Why are you here? To make money or to share with us what you like to share (the profile is lovely)? I like the story from - "donate if you want" to "buy the good ones".

Beers.

13. rollingstone

rollingstone Member

Banned today on my main account but not my bot account, was so close to Paragon lvl 100 :( oh well :p

14. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

is that smoke rising?

15. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

well so far any bots i turned off right when the ban wave started are still logged in strong on the ah screen.

16. lamecookie

lamecookie New Member

I hear V3 profile pack now includes an UNBAN profile. Only real donators get to use it tho, so all you 5-10euro donatorchumps are out of luck!

17. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

Now selling get out of jail free cards to install as plugin mod to DB.... 50.00 :p

giggles

oh, and I am joking before anyone actually takes that serious.

18. chandest

chandest New Member

LOL. :D

Anyways, I was banned using DB and your old profiles 4 hrs a day. Yours are the best ones out there.

Im out

19. gnomegawd

gnomegawd New Member

I hope it's safe to bot here in near future and that devs will figure out what's going wrong if anything at all.

20. hackerlol

hackerlol New Member

Banned nvm : /