• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A3 Inferno] Tinnkaizer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tinnvec, Dec 7, 2012.

1. sunwind

sunwind New Member

my acc banned too tonight) gl

2. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

So, thanks to some awesome members, I'm back in business!

Will be a couple days of leveling and gearing before I can properly test things, but I'm also going to start rewriting Tinnkaizer as a plugin. I know, weird, right?

Here's my thinking (and I may turn out to be wrong), plugins have much better access to DB methods and properties and are written in C# so I have the ability to use more complex logic much more easily. With those advantages, I can make the run have more randomness and hopefully have better detection of objects like waypoints and exits. The end result of all this is to only have to turn the plugin on and load an essentially blank profile to fire everything off. I'll keep everyone up to date on the progress of course.

Happy holidays to all, and here's to a lootful new year!

3. DR3AMxCATCHER

DR3AMxCATCHER New Member

Can't wait! Hope to see this rocking soon!

4. sp0rk

sp0rk New Member

good to have u back. =D

5. uchihaSINZ

uchihaSINZ New Member

nvm.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    6. jayjayjay123

jayjayjay123 New Member

great to hear! thanks for all your hard work. still going strong with v0.2 :D

7. plzdontban

plzdontban New Member

I'm looking to try this, I've been a big red user previously. Is .5 working and changed for the new db updates?

Edit: Forums seem to say .2 is the best version, unless everyone is using the skyhigh one now? Any enlightenment would be appreciated!

8. Dzikimarok

Dzikimarok New Member

Someone can tell me how to start with this profiles, its just scripts, where should i put it in?

9. infanint

infanint New Member

Why are you begging on the forums for donations, your bots got banned like everyone else, Your profiles are mostly made of parts from other peoples profiles and everyone else experienced a ban just like yourself. If you can afford a new diablo account i suggest you get a job and quit begging for money on the forum, You should read the TOS its against the rules.

By the way just wanted to add your profile is complete crap and im pretty sure your taking other peoples codes/profiles and adding them to your own and giving yourself full credit for other peoples work.

Not only is your begging rediculous but so is your attitude. Like everyone says, if you cant afford to buy another bot dont bot.

"I can't make profiles cause my bots got banned and i can't afford to buy another account"
      Donate Here!

^^^ BEGGING ^^^

10. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

Well actually i'm getting better items per hour and xp/hour with this than with other profiles.
      If he did testing by himself and got banned then a big reason could be due to those tests - i myself lost around 3 accounts due to plugin testing to make sure it works properly before release.

And infanint seeing by this thread: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/demonbuddy-support/90751-crash-startup-demonbuddy.html
      You are less than 1 month in this "community" so what have you contributed?

-- Btw --

He didn't say "I got no bots gimme money please" he said "I got banned so if anyone wants me to continue work on this profile - then donate" and that is 100% ok. If he helped people and they feel it's worth it then they donate.

11. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Well, first things first, infanint. I appreciate you trying out my profile, I'm sorry you didn't like it, but you aren't being forced to use it. As for saying that I simply take other peoples' code, that's a rather bold statement for someone who has not contributed themselves. I also wouldn't take anyone else's code because I like my own coding style, however I did use previously known coordinates for the Core of Arreat as I didn't need to re-invent the wheel there, the same MoveTo coordinates that everyone else used would do fine.

About the begging section, I feel like my post about being banned was misunderstood by yourself and even tesslerc. All I was saying was that I wouldn't be able to develop anymore due to the ban and my inability at the current time to buy another copy of D3. It was not my intent that this be taken as a plea for free money, only a notification that I wouldn't be able to work on the profile further, and encouraging others to pick up where I left off.

If you feel like my signature is begging for donations, that is not its intention either. It is merely there to explain that all I ask for use of my code is a thanks and maybe a beer, and for anyone who might not have the chance to actually have a beer with me, the paypal link is there for them to show their appreciation if they so choose. If you think I'm somehow getting rich off of this, aside from the D3 key, I have received exactly one donation totaling $3 since I put up the donation link.

I'm not here to make a million dollars on demonbuddy profiles, heck, I don't even have a private donators only profile like many choose to do (and in honnorbuddy its almost completely donator only stuff). I'm just here to have fun programming, share it with others and maybe have a few beers in the process. Donate if you feel like it, don't if you don't, it's as simple as that.

12. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

I interpreted it in the way the people who like the profile look at it - if they want more of it -> Need to get you a new copy somehow :)

anyway...

===== Misc Statistics =====
      Total tracking time: 1h 32m 19s
      Total deaths: 0 [0 per hour]
      Total games (approx): 3 [1.95 per hour]
      Total XP gained: 29.61 million [19.24 million per hour]

===== Item DROP Statistics =====
      Items:
      Total items dropped: 1863 [1210.83 per hour]

Running on MP4 with a 80m budget monk. (Tinnkaizer v0.5 ofc)

Show me a profile that will yield higher items per hour.
      It averages eventually around 1000+.

13. ooasauron

ooasauron New Member

lol @ infanint
      try to code your own profils :)

@ tess that explorearea func dont work for me :/ much backtracking and lagg you got a very highend pc ?

gw tinn i use large parts from you ^^

14. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

I got an i5 2500k, nothing special and alot worse than what most people have here..
      I also get many backtracks, its now stable at 1070

15. FyM

FyM New Member

Wow man , how do u run mp4 with a 80m budget monk ? what paragon ? care to share ?

16. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

17. FyM

FyM New Member

Nice , but don't get why swapping to a 2h is making such a big difference . Also , u said u swap 4 items , what are those and why?

18. FyM

FyM New Member

Just read through your guide , so it seems that u can swap good stats and cast sweeping winds to keep the stats , so mind me asking what stats are u swapping ? seen your guide and saw ur swapping 4 items , and whats the diff between ur donators guide and the normal weaponswap.cs changing. Thanks man , dont mind donating to get something good . Also please let me know how much i should donate,

19. FyM

FyM New Member

Does this profile work well with radsatom ? Or should be without ?

20. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

I don't use Atom at all, but if you do (and your char has a chance of death), you may want to turn of the reload profile on death option. I've not used Atom in some time, but i believe there is still a checkbox to turn that off