• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [A3 Inferno] Ultimate SkyHigh Farm

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Magi

Magi New Member

Unless YAR did something recently, I know folks have been using it. Make sure you edit the relog file to load the appropriate profile you want to use.

2. Nexaddo

Nexaddo Member

ultima magi.

3. Borhot88

Borhot88 New Member

thanks , i made it work like you said ! great profiles / support !

4. Cocacola

Cocacola New Member

Can someone help me? after run is done & bot joins a game he take tp BUT then he stands where he left the game... he takes back tp & leave game,he keep doing this all the time ???

thanks

5. Alve

Alve New Member

Are you sure you in mission "Kill Azmodan" ?

6. Cocacola

Cocacola New Member

7. Pureownage2

Pureownage2 New Member

I am using the relog.xml file and can't seem to get any of the profiles except for Skyhigh Extended to work (The one the relog comes with)

I edit out the file and put the one I want to run "Roaha V2" or whatever.

The bot just stops and says could not locate profile? I'm a programmer myself (low level still in school :p ) so I'm not a complete derp :p

Here are all my files. It obviously launches the Relog profile fine, but can't seem to locate the actual profile I'm trying to run. I have them in the same folder and tried having them in seperate folders with no luck.

I even tried swapping out the code for the Extended one and the Raoha version and it still wouldn't run (Like put the Raoha code in the extended file.)

I don't know what to do, but I could really use this extra EPH that everyone is claiming :p

Attached Files:

8. beuwulf69

beuwulf69 New Member

38 mil eph with this profile, 400k gold para 48 monk, seems good to me love this profile!

9. hot12345

hot12345 New Member

PLEASE fix THIS:

[​IMG]

10. buce15

buce15 New Member

It's likely case sensitive.
      Old: <LoadProfile profile="Ultimate Skyhigh Raoha V2.xml" />
      New: <LoadProfile profile="Ultimate SkyHigh Raoha v2.xml" />
      Maybe not, but that's the first thing I'd try.

11. Magi

Magi New Member

Will need to bring this up with rrrix. This is using a specific Trinity Tag that moves to the Scene (basically it found the exit scene but can't make a "smart" path to it hence why it got stuck there. If Keeps 2 wasn't so random, I had applied some manual fixes for this, but I kept finding more issues with it.

This is why I have the profile start off with an explore until the entrance disappears off the loaded scenes, and then hunt for the exit. In most instances where the exit loads right near the entrance, that setup works. Unfortunately looks like the map that generated for you, didn't. I'll see about getting some options from rrrix on that tag when I have a free moment.

12. zakne11

zakne11 New Member

maybe add skipp if condtion for this specific place

13. Magi

Magi New Member

actually, now that I think of it, I think there is a now a DB tag that checks if a player exists specifically inside a scene (rather than if a scene simply exists).

So I could do a check to see if you found the exit and are trying to path to it, if you end up inside one of the 4 different entrance scenes during that stage, then you can "skip it" or just switch to a full explore. I'll try and give that a shot. Should fix those issues. Will report back.

14. bizzy1one

bizzy1one Member

skyhigh max v2

im getting bad repeated stucks in rakkis and tower 1.

rakkis is near dead kodo looking corpse thing.

tower 1 its trying to target something below the wall right after wp (thats what it looks like)

15. Magi

Magi New Member

log/pic would be helpful. Just ran through both of those maps right now on latest DB Beta/Trinity and not a single stuck. Also popped in that new keeps code I mentioned earlier and am testing that out now. Currently killing it on MP1 with close to 38eph/700gph, booyeah!

16. Magi

Magi New Member

Currently testing the potential above named scenario fix for Keeps 2 on my Ultimate Magi Extended cut, your welcome to it here if you want:

Dropbox directory to all profiles...I've only applied the fix to Ultimate Magi Extended v2 for the moment. It didn't break it, so that's good. Hopefully it fixes that particular scenario which admitently, shouldn't happen very frequently so it could take awhile to see if it indeed fixes it (but it should theoretically)
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kbqt6e8f24kf04l/OvSYnYF2Yp

17. bizzy1one

bizzy1one Member

those 2 stucks only happen when something random spawns ... maybe 1:10 or more.

skyhigh max 2 / original is still the best profile on these forums. extremely high uptime with no back track and solid moves. those 2 stucks stated above are the only problems ive had with it in forever and could be a trinity thing (more than likely).

is there a way to make keep 2 tp and go to next profile i no mobs killed in 20 sec or something? i tend to stay away from any profile with keep or any other random dungeon for that reason ... the 1m you spend looking for mobs max 2 has already done a whole other map.

18. Magi

Magi New Member

actually v2 really doesn't use any random dungeon exploring. keeps 2 starts out with the tag, but quickly switches to a manual walk to exit so I find it runs quite good compared to any explore tags...Crater 2 has zero explore tags. That said, they still have to generate paths based on the random generation of the map, so the movements aren't the most optimal....been awhile since I ran the max version. Will have to give it a shot again and see how it compares.

19. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Hi there. These profiles are great, and really yield good results. However, i'm having a huge issue with whichever one I use that involves the running of Keep Depths Level 2 and Skycrown. The issue is that I play an archon wizard, and my uptime on archon is kept low unless I turn "Minimum trash mob pack: 3" - This greatly speeds up the run, as waiting on the sides of ledges for 1 monster at a time to slowly creep up and over really reduces your archon up time and thus slows down the run completely. The issue is if you set the minimum trash mob pack size at 3, the bot will attempt to use Town Portal at the end of both Keep Depths Level 2, and Skycrown Battlements wh eilst still having a monster attacking it. It won't kill the monster, and slowly die to it (my follower can't kill even the easiest white monster and I have no thorn damage.) - This then drags the XP/hour down fast, and is horrible to experience, as the bot then has to run the entire dungeon again, with the chance of having it happen again.

I am wondering if there is a solution to this? One I thought of was just to make the bot run to portals and use them instead of using town portal directly as it reaches a certain part of each zone. It could then start town porting in Keep Depths 3 for example. Or even a way to bring the mob pack size down to 1 for those 2 areas and leave it at 3 for the rest?

Thanks in advance, love the profiles aside from this :)

20. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

A complete noob question but i'm new to this, the item looted never seems to update? Only the Item dropped in demonbuddy, any fix for that?