• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Act1 - lvl 12 -18] - Highlands Passage

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dottzor, Jun 12, 2012.

1. AndersAnd

AndersAnd Member

When the bot resses after death, it just stands there trying to find its way.. :/

2. dottzor

dottzor Member

I play on HC - so making sure that the bot behave good after death is not really a top concern of mine. :)

3. termite

termite New Member

Lol :)

4. B.Eng.Sybriks

B.Eng.Sybriks New Member

Finally works very well for me. I had some issues with the Bot getting stuck but found that lowering the Killradius helped a lot. It justed jumped some set waypoints when the Killradius was too high. On the Barb i also took Leap out of the rotation just to make sure he walks to every Waypoint.

KR now set to 10 and works like a charm, playing HC ofcourse

5. flexkres

flexkres New Member

KR 10 helped me too! but u know what helped me also?:p

pathPrecision="10"

For example <MoveTo questId="1" x="515.047" y="504.1913" z="0.05394344" pathPrecision="10" name="start of le bridge" />

6. B.Eng.Sybriks

B.Eng.Sybriks New Member

I will try that ^^ maybe it solves all the getting stuck thing for me xD

7. HamptiDampti

HamptiDampti New Member

I dont know where to start! I am questing manuall to get to the checkpoint, I am lvl 15 right now...!
      I am after Leorics House, close to the butcher! Where is that checkpoint? After the butcher? The Highland has 2 checkpoints!

8. HamptiDampti

HamptiDampti New Member

When I select that imprisoned Angel quest, the game wants me to go to the Halls of Agony! Is that correct?

I just dont get it^^

9. Smithy_1825

Smithy_1825 Member

go through the halls of agony, past lvl 2 the entrance to highlands passage is next.

10. Sckauter

Sckauter Member

Hi, when im using this profile the bot sometimes stop, im a DH lvl17 with kr 60 and im using unstuck plugin. how can i fix this issue?

edit: ok the bot stop but sometimes after a few seconds e start moving but sometimes dont move and just stand there, :confused:

11. B.Eng.Sybriks

B.Eng.Sybriks New Member

It could help if you lower the KR to 40 with my barb i lowerd it to 10 but dont know if that works for DH

12. HamptiDampti

HamptiDampti New Member

Got it working, thanks!

But I just noticed an issue:

When you get the quest and kill the last mob, the bot sometimes doesnt click on the Weaponsmith to finish the quest and exits the game suddenly without taking the 1500xp!! That sucks;))

13. drifter5

drifter5 New Member

Anyone else getting this error?

It only happens with this profile, but I am running it NM because I had great success with it in normal.

14. Sckauter

Sckauter Member

There is any way to make "Leave Game" if the guy with quest is not available? if that is possible would be awesome!

15. googleboy

googleboy New Member

not the most efficient way but it works thanks for the profile

16. tazb

tazb New Member

when i die bot completly crash - useless ?

17. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

I have modified the original profile a little, and it's more reliable now in handing in the quest (getting the exp), plus the waypoints are a little sleeker in a couple of places, and it will also portal back to town before exiting (saves 5 seconds).

I've disabled looting (since this is an exp grinding spot really and looting can freeze the bot at times, especially without unstuck plugin) - you can edit "PickupLoot" to true in the XML if you want though.

I find Normal mode will level you from 12-20 (if you gear up from AH at 12), and Nightmare will level you from 34/35 up to 40+. I actually geared up at 12, did Normal Highlands from 12-20, geared up again, did Core of Arreat Normal from 20-35, then geared up a 3rd time and have been doing Nightmare Highlands from 35 up (and still levelling with it atm).

Regarding restarting if the questgiver wasn't present... I have never made a profile before or played with HonorBuddy/Demon's predecessors, but I did check the wiki for HonorBuddy to try and find out how to do more advanced if checking. But I cannot make DemonBuddy work with "<else></else>" or "<elseif>" tags - I can make it accept the code if I change <Order></Order>" tags to "QuestOrder" but the profile won't work then (crashes DemonBuddy).

Nor can I get a NOT condition to work, eg this;
      <If condition="!ActorExistsAt(106354, 522.6695, 525.7755, -0.1393749, 35)">
      ... which I think should be if the actor DOESN'T exist, with the "!" before the ActorExistsAt call) - that line just makes the bot immediately exit when it starts every time. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or DemonBuddy still has a few key ingredients from HonorBuddy profile codes still missing.

I was hoping to put an if condition in to portal back to town and exit if the quest-giver wasn't there. I suspect it's just because DemonBuddy doesn't have all the useful functions HonorBuddy has yet.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    18. 99dsimonp

99dsimonp Member

Ran it with the newest test version. Runs like a charm. Just as OP I was leveling a HC monk - make sure you don't use any attacks that could lead to you being surrounded by mobs.

19. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

I've just been trying the latest "test release" of DemonBuddy that got put out earlier tonight, but I found the new test version gets stuck quite frequently with this profile - it had never been stuck there before. This seems to be down to the newest DemonBuddy pathfinding being lazier or much fussier.

To combat this, I've added in a couple more waypoints near the end of the bridge (just before the final area infront of the portal), and added a path precision of "2" to every movement (so DemonBuddy now considers a move successful if you get to within a distance of 2 to each point rather than having to be pixel perfect). This now seems to run fine with the latest DemonBuddy test version. Below is just the normal version, easy enough to edit in notepad and change the word "Normal" to "Nightmare" or any other difficulty you like :)

20. Smithy_1825

Smithy_1825 Member

Thanks alot seems to be running alot smoother now, not getting stuck or anything using the latest test version