• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Agil] [BETA] Gear optimizer, spiritbonder, and repair!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Neverdyne, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. inferno124

inferno124 New Member

The past few days I have noticed that the plugin ignores the mainhand wep all together. I have it enabled and all the other options are enabled as well. Nothing has changed since the first day you fixed the rotation of weps. I have tried changing it to false > save > load > run bot > stop > change to true > save > run, just in case it was saved in a different manner, but it didn't change anything. The plugin ignored the mainhand all together.

Attached is a log (with debug report). You can see the scan starting at 08:51:48.990 area.

View attachment 10332 2015-02-02 10.01.txt

2. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Hmm, I'm not sure what it could be. I'll add a debug message for the main hand weapon so it tells us why it's not changing it. Right now there's no debug message for it.

3. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

could you add a "ignore slot" option? would come in handy for kepping specific things equipped for things like meteor ring, and weapon/shield for PLD's atma/alex fate farming.

4. Neverdyne

Already there in Settings.

5. Dgame

Dgame Member

I know you're busy but I'm just wondering, any chance at a SVN in the near future?

6. Neverdyne

Yup I'll try to set up an SVN when I release the next plugin. I was using GitHub but for some reason it was giving problems for people.

7. arcanegod

arcanegod New Member

Sorry for question, but, the plugin auto-convert item after reach condition 100%?

8. Neverdyne

No it doesn't, I didn't want to implement that because there could be instances where the plugin auto-converts your ilevel 130 raiding gear that's also 100% spiritbond and people would cry. :(

9. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

yeah...it was the very first thing that crossed my mind when i saw this plugin. still, worst case scenario occurs, how i could play off my hysterical laughter after flopping to the ground lifeless without a chestpiece while everyone stops dps/heals, gasps, and dies.....i could see it flash by. funny as hell.

anyhow i havent used it very much yet but is there something im missing? because when i click settings it opens a note++ (my defualt pad) and i only had 3 semesters of programming/dev courses before i went to prison so its not clicking for me looking at it.

10. Neverdyne

If you want the plugin to do something, change a "False" to a "True" and vice versa. So lets say you want it to just repair and not optimize gear, keep "Repair: True" but change "OptimizeGear: True" to "OptimizeGear: False". If you want to spiritbind stuff, set "Spiritbind: True".

The number on "MinimumDurability" specifies at what gear condition the bot will go repair. So for example, if you set it to "MinimumDurability: 0" then the bot will repair when your gear breaks. However, Agil won't go to repair if you're in the middle of a fate. It'll wait until you're done with it before going to repair.

MinimumItemLevel and MaximumItemLevel are settings for gear optimization. Agil will only equip the best items you have that are between those item levels. This is useful for spiritbinding, since often you want to spiritbind low level stuff, but you have high level gear with 0% bound so Agil would normally equip that first but killing low level mobs will never rise it so you'll forever stay with that gear.

After that, the Slots settings you see specify weather you want Agil to equip stuff in those slots or not. Just change the "True" values to "False" if you don't want Agil to touch a specific gear slot when optimizing.

11. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

Umm, as far as I know you can't convert the ilv120 or 130 gear, and you still can't convert ilv100 or 110 solidery gear, The ilv110 and ilv90 crafted gear CAN be converted, but not the tombstone items. So it might try to convert your poetics/dreadwyrm gear but it won't be able to.

12. sibs

sibs New Member

Stopped replacing weapon for whatever reason:

settings:

13. Neverdyne

I forgot to add a debug message for weapons on the last version, so it won't say anything even if it's replacing it. Beyond the log, do you know if it replaced your weapon or not? Next version will log weapon replacement so we can see if it's doing it or not. I *believe* it is even if the log doesn't show it.

Thanks for the report though.

And Kagepande, even so I just feel it's a little to risky for low level gear you might have lying around but don't want to convert. I might add automatic conversion later on by making you specify the name of the item you want to convert on the settings file, but that'll have to wait. My free time is spent on a crafting plugin I'm making right now.

14. sibs

sibs New Member

It definitely wasnt equipping weapons, anyhow I fixed it by doing a fresh install.

15. inferno124

inferno124 New Member

I have been experiencing this problem too. The plug-in would sometimes switch the weapon and sometimes not. I have no idea what makes it work and what doesn't. It will go for a day or 2 w/o doing it, and then all a sudden it'll do it...then turn off again. I tried disabling/enabling the settings for the weapon slot, but it doesnt seem to work, still cant figure out what is causing it (there doesn't seem to have a pattern to as when it turns on/off).

16. Neverdyne

Thanks for the report guys, I'll add more debug messages to weapon switching on the next version to see what it is.

17. sibs

sibs New Member

My guess is that it's a rebornbuddy problem, it's happening again zero changes.

18. Neverdyne

I haven't uploaded the new version, give me some time :p

19. Neverdyne

Updated Agil so it now works with Lisbeth. Also added more debug messages to see if the weapon is being changed or not.

20. Dgame

Dgame Member

Will it repair if you have a NPC repairer in your private room?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.