• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Akatosh Garrison

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Natfoth, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Obliv

Obliv New Member

2. crash620

crash620 New Member

Any thoughts on when this may be implemented. Think Its important for the botbase to be able to do the dailies providing the resources are present.

This bot is coming along nicely!!! Thanks for the hard work!

3. Rezlol

Rezlol New Member

Gets stuck in the main building for Horde Garrison level 3 after doing follower missions. Seemed to skip a few mission for some reason, started the bot again and started some missions it left over.

Doesn't pick up Tannery Work Orders, and I guess because of that it doesn't start them either.

View attachment 49940 2014-12-10 19.29.txt

Switched toons, just collected resources then didn't do anything else.

View attachment 86952 2014-12-10 20.41.txt

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    4. therabbi98

therabbi98 New Member

Works well just bought from budystore after testing for 2 days, the bot sometimes does stop for no reason, but i think thats the addons that i hav eone that causes that, when i switched them off works fine, yes their are a few places that the bot gets stuck but it usualy is inside the garrison and eventually after 20 or so seconds it gets better, but i belive in this bot base and was happy to spend money on it using it on 10 of my accounts across 45 lvl100's so saves me alot of time! I know as the botbase gets developed more it will become better and better, please support the developers that make thes bot a joy to use!

5. AlterSchwede

AlterSchwede New Member

Hey natfoth,

ty for trying to help me/us. I tried running your botbase yesterday but no changes. Bot just run from note to note but do not gather it. Rest work fine! I think it is impossible to fix that problem for german honorbuddy users while the mechanics only works with Gatherbuddy or Questingbotbase that is not implemented in german HB-Version since the judgment for Bossland. So pls make an option to turn of gathering notes in mine or herbgarden. I think it wont help, but I can send a Log if you need.

6. OHMGO

OHMGO New Member

So first off , I'm super happy with the mission assigning ! that's awesome !

BUT that's all i've seen so far, because right after Bot gets stuck trying to go to the salvage yard in a straight line.
      I hope this get's fixed soon. I would be very happy if i could try it then again before buying it.

cheers,
      OHMGO

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    7. fragnot

fragnot Member

Just bought this, and its not working properly. I paid money to get these kind of things automated, not baby sitting it because it cant find out to run up the stairs in the mine. (then i helped it, and it went back to mine 3-4 times, then it started on work orders)

I want a quick fix for this, since we are paying money for this.

Edit : Tried on a secondary level 100 alt. Same stuff happens

Full logs attached :

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    8. Powershot

Powershot Member

As far as I have tested the bot base it doesn´t assign fellowers to the buildungs to receive the bonus for work orders and it doesn´t check the trading post. Any Information when this will be implemented ?

9. seeder

seeder New Member

Has some pathing issues, after recieving salvage bags it runs out of hold and ruins a straight line from the door to salvage yard.

My salvage yard is placed at the fire in the middle.

[11:28:00.501 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Started Mission : Shreddercide - With Success Chance : 75
      [11:28:00.501 D] Activity: Started Mission : Shreddercide - With Success Chance : 75
      [11:28:00.501 D] Goal: Started Mission : Shreddercide - With Success Chance : 75
      [11:28:01.431 D] Lua failed! Status: ErrRun
      [11:28:03.122 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Mission has too low of a success chance : - With Success Chance : 0
      [11:28:08.362 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Started Mission : Lug'dol's Thugs - With Success Chance : 89
      [11:28:08.362 D] Activity: Started Mission : Lug'dol's Thugs - With Success Chance : 89
      [11:28:08.362 D] Goal: Started Mission : Lug'dol's Thugs - With Success Chance : 89
      [11:28:09.314 D] Lua failed! Status: ErrRun
      [11:28:10.985 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Mission has too low of a success chance : - With Success Chance : 0
      [11:28:13.268 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Previous Objective Distance : 100000 - Previous Objective : AkatoshGarrison.Quests.Objectives.GarrisonMissionObjective - New Objective Distance : 109.381126403809 - New Objective : AkatoshGarrison.Quests.Objectives.SalvageYardLvl3
      [11:28:13.268 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Adding Normal Objective : AkatoshGarrison.Quests.Objectives.SalvageYardLvl3
      [11:28:13.268 N] [AkatoshGarrison] Moving into Salvage Building
      [11:28:13.268 D] Activity: Moving into Salvage Building
      [11:28:13.268 D] Goal: Moving into Salvage Building
      [11:33:39.208 N] Stopping the bot!
      [11:33:39.208 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: User pressed the stop button
      [11:33:39.252 D] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped

10. Joyless

Joyless Member

it all seems to work, except mining... it always freaks out and runs into walls and never even gets inside the mine

11. Diddi81

Diddi81 New Member

i have tested the 2 days trial version.
      it did not work for me

after mining he runs into the wall

Attached Files:

12. fragnot

fragnot Member

Natfoth - are you here ?

13. SKiLLsSoLoN

SKiLLsSoLoN New Member

This does not seem to be working on Trading Post.

14. Bobey

Bobey New Member

same

15. pollads

pollads New Member

Mining stuff does not work well.

Every time I get back from a while of afk, my char stuck at mine, running/jumping into walls.

16. fragnot

fragnot Member

Is there a way to get a refund going?

This is absolutely not worth anything, as it feels like an early beta version. Im not satisfied paying money for this.

Natfoth - i allready sent you a PM about a refund, yet you do not respond. Do you even care?

17. cuongvu00

cuongvu00 Member Legendary

For those people who are having the wierd mining loot, its because its trying to pick up

[AkatoshGarrison] Moving to Collectable : Lady Sena's Other Materials Stash

So pick up that pile of logs manually so it stops trying and getting stuck.

18. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Going to hardcode blacklist that now. I am also doing a bunch of navigational fixes rigtht now to hopefully help with all the salvage yard issues and the main building issues such as it trying to run out the door and theres no door there. As well as all the issues that have been reported.

I was out of town the last 2 days for work, December is usually my busiest time with my work.

19. billsmith

billsmith New Member

Hi,

This botbase is constantly failing for me.

1) Refuses to start any new companion quests at the table (just picks the completed ones up) - This was the whole reason I got this botbase. By refuses, I mean NEVER starts a mission, not a single one. (alliance garrison if it helps)

2) Only starts work orders about 50% of the time

3) Many times just stands around doing nothing

This really seems like an alpha build. I assumed that items in the store for sale had been tested and can provide the advertised basic functionality.

Natfoth - Can you please let us know what is going on?

Log Attached

Attached Files:

20. crash620

crash620 New Member

Noticed that often when the botbase fails to place workorders it is due to a UI issue where the dialog box of the NPC fails to open. Perhaps coding could be implemented that if the interaction with the NPC fails to take place within say 10 sec the bot will move away and re approach the NPC and attempt the interaction again or leave the NPC and go on to another activity and then return later rather than just getting stuck.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.