• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Alliance Argent Tournament

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by Griffin224, Jan 22, 2014.

1. winternight

winternight New Member

Thx, will do tomorrow (EU). :)

2. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Will wait to add Exodar until I am sure that Gnomeregan isn't causing any major issues. Waiting to hear back on a fix for turning in the champion quests and choosing the purse as a reward. Once those 2 things are done I may start on Aspirants quests. Anything else for the wishlist feel free to let me know.

+rep defintely appreciated

3. winternight

winternight New Member

+rep!

Nice! Killing the mobs regularly is so much faster. I'm sure it works perfectly for a ranged class, but it bugs out on my monk. The scouts fly around and I have only one ranged attack that can actually hit them. I'm not familiar enough with HB profiles, but is it possible to force a ranged attack on those mobs? It tries to pull them with my ranged attack but doesn't kill them with it. I guess it's a problem with Singular but as I said, maybe you can force it to use ranged attacks.

And on the "Battle before the citadel" quest in the Champion profile, it's still using the lance+mount to kill the commanders.

Also, where you print the "[Profile Message]: Quest Behavior seems stupid but it works so why mess with it." message... it doesn't really work. It gets stuck twice. Once on the fence and once on the mailbox.

4. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Didn't add the level check into the Champion Profile yet, wanted to see how it worked in the Valiant one first. Seems to work OK so I will try to add it today. Not sure about the whole ranged pull thing, I need to figure that out for Threat From Above for a couple of my melee toons. They fly there but never pull him. Once I can get the whole turn-in issue sorted out I will see about moving the hotspots in the quest behavior slightly and see if that gets rid of the "stuck" issues. Bear with me guys, trying to get this all sorted out.

5. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

doesnt pick up the you.ve really done it this time kul quest?

6. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

I am still trying to fix the quest pick-up routine. Probably won't get it to tonight, farming my Lovebird, and tomorrow is family night and wednesday is my 15th anniversary.

7. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

ah no problem was just making sure wasnt my end also he doesnt kill chillmaw just stands for a while then runs down to next quest if u need logs or anything let me no i will be happy to add the rest for champion part works flawless. nice work.

8. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Is it a melee class you are using? If so it doesn't pull him very well at all. I will try adjusting the pull distance on him and see if that helps.

9. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

level 90 frost mage

10. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Well, I added a check for if you are in Pandaria it will move you to Dalaran, but bots wigs out after that happens, also fixed the coding for chapion's purses, then my bot decided it didn't want to work at all, trying to get some help to fix it, but no luck so far. Got to add the purse turn-in for DK's and try to fix the issue with teleporting to Dalaran. Will get back on top of it as soon as my bot is working again.

11. winternight

winternight New Member

I noticed that the profile seems to bug out the bot completely. It only runs once and on the next day, everything is messed up.

So far it has been enough to delete everything in the cache folder (while the bot is not running) but a complete reinstall should also fix things for you.

12. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

hey at times its not getting close enough to the black cages on my 3rd it stood near the middle and did nothing had stop and do it by hand..

im on a complete new install of hb and all new plugins to.

didnt kill chillmaw same as b4 just took off after a while (mage frost)

with 3 boneguard commanders keeps going to 52.12 28.49 only killed one after running round picking up mobs. killed second one by hand went back to same point killed third myself it carried on profile didnt have to stop.

13. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

You should be deleting the cache each day anyways, but alot of it may be that I am changing the profile pretty often, make sure you run the svn EVERY day. I am slowly but surely re-tuning the profile so that it will hopefully work better.

It will eventually go back near the cages, just have to wait. I am honestly not sure why it bugs out on chillmaw so bad for you, pull distance is set to 20 and I am positive frost mages can pull from at least 40, but I will see if I can tweak that a bit more. Update your SVN today, I went from having multiple hotspots for the commander to a single one that is near the spawn point for three so it may take a bit longer now. I may look at adding some more hotspots back in later today.

14. winternight

winternight New Member

Thanks for the fixes, works better every day :) No more issues (for me) with the Champion profile.

Looking forward until all races are integrated in the Valor profile. Finished Stormwind and Darnassus and am now working on Ironforge. But it still isn't killing the Boneguard Scouts (my spec has only one ranged attack). It's jumping around below them and tries to attack them with melee attacks but obviously can't reach them (I kill them manually).

Everything else is great and doesn't look bot-like :) Great work!

15. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Firstly, sorry I haven't done any work in the past week or so, mid-winter break for my kids, my wife and myself. Not to mention I had to redo my operating system when my new video card came in. I am going to try to poke around a bit in the profiles today and see if I can't fix up a few more things. Got to add purse turn-ins for DK's in champ profile.

WN, the whole boneguard scout thing I want to say is mostly a CC issue, I can lower the pull distance but with being a melee it probably still won't work well. I will try to get Exodar worked into the Valiant profile today. Any other issues with the valiant profiles that you guys are aware of?

OH, talked to a mmod and am going to see about getting the quest behaviors changed up a bit and added to the default ship of HB... one less issue to deal with!

16. winternight

winternight New Member

No need to apologize :) We're all happy for the work you do on these profiles.

Yes, it's definitely a CC issue and the pull distance doesn't matter (I tried). I had hoped that you could tell the CC to use a certain spell from your profile. I used this in a profile I modified to use a ranged cast on a certain mob:

Code:
      <RunTo X="-1038.949" Y="-70.27231" Z="700.4056"  /> 	<!-- Stops at gale 1	-->
      <CustomBehavior File="RunMacro" Macro="/tar how" NumOfTimes="1" WaitTime="2000" /> 
      <CustomBehavior File="RunMacro" Macro="/cast Moonfire \n/cast Icy Touch \n/cast Serpent Sting \n/cast Ice Lance \n/cast *****ling Jade Lightning \n/cast Judgment \n/cast Shadow Word: Pain \n/cast Throw \n/cast Earth Shock \n/cast Corruption" NumOfTimes="1" WaitTime="3000" /> <!-- Hit Gale -->
      But this only works if you know the exact location of the mob. I'll see if I can dig up something or maybe talk to the singular authors.

17. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

I could try to eliminate the runto and embed the whole thing into a while condition.

By the way, exodar is now added into the valor profile.

18. winternight

winternight New Member

Just wanted to let you know... I recently upgraded to Windows 8 from Windows XP and the bot is running MUCH, MUCH more stable. Your profile works really well now, even without deleting the cache daily.

I noticed a bug in both profiles though. I'm through with Stormwind, Ironforge and Darnassus and started with Gnomeregan. Here the profile bugs out since it's checking for the wrong quest and it's trying to pick up quests that aren't offered to my character. I made a few changes to fix that. It looks like it's a problem with the recently added Exodar code:

Code:
      <!-- Exodar -->
      <!-- 25 Seals to next profile -->
      <If Condition="((HasQuest(13716) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(13716)))">

19. winternight

winternight New Member

A-ha! Today it's working fine... you need another check :)

The Narasi Snowdawn quests like "You've Really Done It This Time, Kul" are only offered to you if you're Exalted with the Silver Covenant.

20. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

I will try to get to adding a reputation check today for it.