• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • An apology seems to be in order.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by sparx, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Do robots have honor? Besides my pvp bots that is? :p

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

yes, a few of them do.

3. timotyman

timotyman Member

[​IMG]

4. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm pissed I'm not on that list ;)

5. icycool

icycool New Member

Dude if you think botanist hasn't updated his stuff and "closed up shop", you're dead wrong. I do believe he updated a week or two ago. I just used his Lorewalker profile and it worked perfectly. Thanks again Botanist!

Also, in terms of donations, I understand apologizing after raging, but you really shouldn't be that upset about it. Donations are really only abusive when you're "raffling" something off for donations to get around the legal ramifications of a raffle. It's illegal in a lot of states. These people put crazy amounts of work into building scripts so we (and they on alts) don't have to do the work. That's why HB is a paid program. It's literally working for us. What's the big deal if people put a donate link at the end of their signature saying "hey, if you like this, why not buy be a sammich for my 4am coding?". I've donated to a bunch of people on here out of sheer appreciation. I've even bought profiles from people and they were worth every penny. Simply thanking these people will probably give them the same satisfaction as receiving a donation. Thankless jobs like these are the toughest because eventually, when no one is showing appreciation towards your work, the creative self-motivation stops.

Also, please consider that a lot of these coders don't speak English as a first language, so by them saying "hey donate me", it could mean the same to them as "Hey I worked really hard on this, won't you consider donating to my beer/grub/bawls fund so I can keep doing this?"

6. adam102

adam102 New Member

You sell your profiles. Which I guess that has nothing to do with this but oh well.

7. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Link to one profile on this forum that I am selling. Waiting.... :) Also did you know I have over 30 free profiles for Pandaria alone with over 70k downloads? I'd say some people like what I do.... still waiting....

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    8. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Read my blog for exclusive profiles not found here!

Will that work? I am going to be purchasing your Farm/AH profile in a few days, but you do have the link in everyone one of your posts in your signature lol. I do not have any problems with paying for profiles, I have bought PLENTY of private profiles when i used Pirox, but have not found any really worth paying for when it comes to HB. But your stuff seems quite nice.

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

and with this we will close this thread now.

good nite everyone.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.