• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Anybudy bot for a living?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dback30, Jan 24, 2010.

1. BenWesty

BenWesty New Member

He must be a moron for believing that he could make a living from selling a product?

2. Keanu

Keanu Member Buddy Store Developer

Polacy, no way! ;-)

3. ethtechno

ethtechno New Member

Botting for a living so no way secure enough to live off, Im 16 and I use it to make extra cash aswell as a part time job + college, so it's awesome having a spare PC in my room botting and gathering. Accounts don't go for much these days if you even look on eBay you can get 80's cheaper than ?100. But if your unemployed it's also fun to do.

4. pedram

pedram New Member

Even crap it a bag would sell at some point, but I wouldnt call it making a living out of it really!
      He is considering quitting his job to start making a living out of botting with couple of PCs. If that isnt madness I wouldnt know what to call it.
      But you are right, I was harsh to type in the way I did and I do appologize for it :)

5. BenWesty

BenWesty New Member

People pay good money to buy gold? If you have the means to make and supply that gold, why would it be crazy to presume you could make a living off of it?

I can guarantee you that somewhere out there there's some guy earning a nice amount of money just from botting, enough to live off of.

6. yoda007

yoda007 New Member

The problem is the risk involved with it.

What happens if a massive banwave comes through, how do you support your family for those two weeks it takes to level new chars, how do you pay your rent/mortgage ?

What happens if all of a sudden something bad happened and HB/GB could no longer operate (think when Glider had to shutdown)

Would you have to go and get a new job then ?

7. Ivanovai

Ivanovai New Member

Hey

Why dont you try contacting Bossland and asking him how much he earns ?

As i dont think he bots for a living but im sure he has like 25accounts botting,

as once i remember on these forums when there was a banwave and we all took screens of my email inbox with the "Blizzard Permanent Account Termination" or w.e it is,

then Bossland posted his and he had like 20 odd accounts banned ^^, So try asking him

Besides ones Cata is out, prices will shootup again

8. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

when boss isn't banned he runs like 50+ bots

i run 6... heres a pic.

Attached Files:

9. fadrion

fadrion New Member

Who work for $1500 a month? I wouldn't do it...

10. Kickazz006

well some people only get so much $$ per week. most americans get 8-10$/hour then take away taxes, then take away driving back and forth to work... spending money while out, for lunch, etc.

say 40 hours @10$/hour = 1600/month, minus taxes (15% or more) say 250 away from 1600 = 1350$ net ... and this is working your butt off... or you can get $1500/month net (lets say you have already paid for services and you have this much left over). it is better to sit on your ass all day watching bots and having fun vs actually working ;)

now, yes it is risky... but it can be done. now there are many places that pay $3 and even 3.6$/k (linda pays 3.6 @ 40k the otherday)

11. Kola

Kola New Member

I dont see why you can't earn your living by botting. Would require some effort but I think you could make plenty money on it (also more money than you'd need). You can make money on anything, first off I bet Bossland has made a pretty penny of this project, second if you look at something like Second Life there's people who earn upwards to 250.000$ / year by designing virtual goods.

12. fadrion

fadrion New Member

HHmm... ok :S

I live in sweden and converted the standard value that people here get per month and it's around $2700+ for a avarage job, thats why I think that $1600 is quite low.

13. Kola

Kola New Member

I agree, $1.6k isnt that much (though it's black so no taxes). If you want to make big money I'd suppose you need to organise your self over quite a few servers and establish a good market (buyers). I study society economics and virtual marketing and believe me, it is entirely possible - just think of the goldselling market as an industry, the chinese firms making gold is making enormeous ammounts of bucks.

14. Anegus

Anegus New Member

Pay your taxes especially if you are in the US. Al Capone didn't go to jail for murder, robbery, or any violent crime, he went to prison for tax evasion.

Just because people aren't reporting your income for you doesn't mean the government is blind to you having money. Banks report deposits and if you ever do have a reason for them to look at it you they may ask how you've paid for things with no income.

Botting isn't a crime, but not paying your taxes is.

15. flippyirl

flippyirl New Member

completely new to all this,, found this looking(google) for ways to make gold in wow. How can i run gb for 2 accounts on same pc?

if you can help me tyvm. If not ty anyways.

16. Kickazz006

1 USD = 7.278 SEK (Swedish Krona)

so 1500*7.278 = 10917 SEK/month

17. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Your 16 Your not in college. Good Try..........

18. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Stop Being Lazy.........Thats all i gatta say.......How can you be So lazy to not work ? I mean comon. Your not ganna make money to pay bills and do fun stuff off a video game.....Only people that do that is people like Bossland and Hawker. Which Worked for months on end to get these programs out for us. People with the American Dream Of sitting at home and being lazy as hell. never comes true.........Learn to work ;) Your ganna be doing it your whole life like we all have to do lol

Stuff like this doesnt last long......As you can see chinks only wanna pay 2 dollars per thousand gold because theres so many botters to supply. Pretty soon you'll be lucky to find someone wanting to buy for 1$ per k.

And as Far as selling accounts........Your better off selling drugs. You'll make profit at least.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    19. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

I dunno where you get those numbers for American income lol................Why would everyone in the world come to america if they only made 10$ a hour ? lol Sheet most people i know make 300$-500$ in 1 days worth of work.....I dont do jack shit and i make 8-10k a month lol

Maybe Ghetto people make 10$ a hour ;)

20. CoDeXxX

CoDeXxX Member

i am botting to get my new KTM, 6k$. in a small calculation i will earn it in about half year.

i only have 2 bots, but after i go over 3k$ i will buy a server pc, and bot about 10 bots on it , which will bring me about 4k$ in 1-2 months :)

Arty