• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Anyone successfully got their 6 months reduced to 3days?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Proletar, Mar 26, 2015.

1. shelaine

shelaine New Member

this. That's exactly what scares me.

And it seems they gave up the 72 hour ban, and replaced it with 6 months. Also, I know a few people who got banned with several accounts, 6 months each of them -- no one of them was successful with their appeal.

2. ball

ball New Member

Doesn't matter because you can only acquire tokens with realm money and sell those tokens once. So Person A buys the token with real money (not soulbound) Person B buys it with Gold and it will become soulbound. Basically Player B sold 13€ of Gold to Player A but the money doesn't go to the actual seller but to Blizzard.

3. huntedbyblizzard

huntedbyblizzard New Member

I do not have the programming knowledge to be using a non authorized version of HB. I used only the latest, working HB. When the tripwire event occurred - I was not logged on - but attempted to log on soon after - and found HB disabled. Use only Kicks and a garrison bot. I monitor 90%+ of the tame (excluding bathroom breaks, cooking and the like - never asleep) It didn't prevent me from getting a 6-month ban for a first infraction.