• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Are you breaking even with gatherbuddy?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by lckwjl, Nov 1, 2013.

?

Is gatherbuddy still profitable for you?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Sometimes and let me tell you why.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

I don't mean to disrespect you but you could have gotten the same bundle for 25 dollars with the bchest exploit

2. buddycon

buddycon New Member

ahh I see, I didnt think about that tbh lol I can see why people need to bot so many hours with all those subs to pay lol

3. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

idk what that is

4. Staffix

Staffix Banned

I'm making a ton of money from SOR's :) (well, not a ton.. but i make a profit)

each SOR costs me about 28.000g..
      takes me 10 hours (roughly) to lvl it to 85 and then a few more hours to lvl up mining/herbalism..
      then i just farm old content mats, cobalt ores sells for 120g a stack atm.
      elementium/obsidium sells for about 80g ea stack..

within that 7 days period, i make about 50k with each SOR..
      selling for what.. 0.7 usd atm, (or close to it) so it's a 35 bucks profit pr. account

5. Soullinker

Soullinker Member

Battlechest cost 4 euro and you can buy them straight from blizzard site so 100% legit.

6. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

If you get a real account farm MOP you can easily make 25k a day with each account. Old mats dont sell fast......so they can sell for 80g stack but do you sell 60 stacks in a hour ? or through out the week ? lol

7. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

If you buy them all using the same info wont they ban them together? I am seeing them for 39.99$.. so I am not sure where you see 4 euros.

8. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Hint : Black Friday November 29th.

9. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

How does one by accounts for that price before then haha

10. Proceed

Proceed New Member

It was a marketing thing of Blizzard which ended like a moth ago or something like that, so you could buy them from the official site for 5$, then it ended but you were able to delete a line in your browser and you still got it for 5 $, not sure whether they fixed it .
      Now the new battlechest including everything except mop is offered for 15? EU and 20$ US in the battlenet.
      I bought 4 US keys today for 9.99? each, from an online shop.

11. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

you pay 28k gold for that account, make 50k --> 22k gold profit ?? --> aint 35 bucks dude
      besides, how many hours do you bot on your sor accounts ? tried it once but it got banned after 2 days running 8 hours a day instance farming so rather use battlechests

12. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

I wanna know do yall buy those account using the same card info.. or same paypal. That seems like the most basic way for them to mass ban you.

13. Proceed

Proceed New Member

What do you mean ?
      I create a new bnet account with fake data and buy a key somewhere on the internet, gametime is payed with gametime cards

14. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

Yea I do too; but they were saying the buy 5 dollar battle chest.. I have never seen them in store for that. So buying them yourself online would put your name and card on all the accounts you use.

15. Proceed

Proceed New Member

Ahh okay.

16. chtpm

chtpm Member

That?s the easiest way to get a massive wipe on your accounts

17. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

If its not profitable, your doing it wrong. End of Story.
      If you have 1 account, and your trying not to get banned. Your not going to make any gold/money.
      If you have multiple accounts and the fear of losing something valuable to you does not exsist, you WILL make gold/money.

Example. I have 1 main account (never bot on)

12 Botting Accounts. (All different IP's, all purchased with gold, only investments was 200$ hardware and Honorbuddy keys), I was profiting within the first month. a year ago. Now no matter what, Im 100% profit. If all 12 get banned, i have enough Battlechest keys to start a whole new fleet. I just wouldn't gain any money for a week ish, but i would lose any either. Gold = Worthless to me, UNLESS it is sold for real Money, until than, its worthless and can be retrieved again.

In my mind its 100% Profit for me now.

Buying those 5$ battle chests is a waste of your money. They ALWAYS get banned. take 3 days to give you real access to trade chat, guild bank. and link your real info to the account. Just cuz your name is John Doe on your account, and you bot on it does not mean blizz wont ban every account linked to that creditcard. Always buy Battlechests with gold, 100% annoy.

18. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

You are wasting your time, and your gold, and not pulling any sort of profit that's worth it, sorry to say mate. Your paying an extra 10k for a lvl 80 that will be banned in 7 days no matter what damn near.
      Buy a Battlechest. Vanilla-Cata = 19k ish on good servers
      Level to 85. 1-3 days. use the other 27 (not 6, like on your SOR account) to farm Cobalt and Obsidium and Fel Iron and sell it / craft it.
      Your Profit margin raises, and your time to make gold is increased by what 3-4 times?
      ^^ I would start doing something similar to this

I mean you can bot these accounts with ZERO risk to your personal accounts, 24/7 and not care.. cuz they costed you what... 19k? lol I make prolly 20-30k a day on each of these that i have. So minimum of 20k, times 27 (days) = 540k gold 540k - 19k x .40 (low ball real money price) = 208.40 USD per Month PROFIT

And thats per account. If one gets banned, start another, who cares. Now get about 15 of these battlechest accounts and buy the Honorbuddy keys to do so. thats 3,000$ a MONTH. off pressing start 15 times a day. (use different ips on every account, blizz might flag 3 and realize same ip, and find 12 more with that ip and ban them all)

It is impossible to NOT break even or make a profit with this bot.

Get another battlechest and use a Botbase like Salesman and, it will sell and AH everything for you. Less work you have to do. (make your money back from salesman in 1 day time) and deposit your gold into a guild bank. (salesmen accounts get banned quick tho, solution below)

Get another battle chest and use it for what i call a bank account. Have every Guild you use, have a toon on this account, and make the toon GM, so if you lost every single one of your bots, you still have EVERYTHING they produced. (Obviously, NEVER bot on the bank account, or do gold trades, NOTHING, my 2 bank accounts have been inactive for like 2 months now)

Who needs mop anymore to make gold... Battlechests are all you need.
      Plus Ghost Iron ore and greentea leaf areas are over used. prices are crap on ah..and the areas are watched more heavily by gm's.
      ^^ and when u undercut with mop stuff, PEOPLE GET PISSED, and if u post like 10000 stacks, they report you for botting the stuff to begin with. Cata stuff....no one really is in the market, thats why prices are so high
      and with mop, the only real profit day is tuesday...be honest here. current expansion botting sucks unless it is JUST RELEASED. and its only profitable for first month.

Bot Like you plan to be banned = higher profit in my mind. and your never let down!

19. pzebra

pzebra New Member

Yeah, saves me buying gold (I run a company so I dont have time to grind). I used to buy $60 gold a month. Now I have enough gold to keep all my toons in the money. I dont sell. Also for me time is money. This saves me so much time.

20. Xuther

Xuther New Member

"Buy a Battlechest. Vanilla-Cata = 19k ish on good servers"

Sorry I'm new here. What does that even mean? You can buy battlechests with gold?