• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Attn you lazy botters!! YES YOU! The lazy one

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kickazz006, Mar 9, 2010.

1. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

I'm not Fat, i'm just Fluffy =x

But yea, planning on hitting the gym when i sort out a bunch of stuff =D

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

lol so much negativity to my thread :p how about a "wow this actually helped" ... :D no srsly - I am also a teacher, so walking around the classroom and being at school from 7ish until 4 or 5 ... theres not a whole lot of "me" time. So this is just what i do =) it keeps me fit, and I am just trying to help out the community. <3

3. happel

happel New Member

Most awesome thread ever, Kick! :p

Never thought of it, but I might actually start saving for one of those hometrainers. That's a damn sexy idea, thanks :p. My normal home excercises don't really allow me to watch tv or a film or something, but those bikes are a nice addition to normal cardio stuff. I do actually go to the gym instead of watching the bots do their thing all day long, there are simply less distractions there.

Gatherbuddy actually enabled me to work out more instead of less :p. Instead of having to go to a job after college or during the weekends, I can focus on sports. Monday, wednesday and friday I train BJJ (brazilian jiu jitsu), tuesdays and thursdays I do cardio at the gym or all whatever I can do at home (squats, burpees, (divebomber-)pushups, ab work, the boring crap :p), and a 2nd session on friday where I attend a kickboxing class.

And when I DO sit at the keyboard watching the bots I have one of those hipsqueeze things to work on my guard and a handsqueezething to work on my grip strength for bjj :p.

Thank you Gatherbuddy for keeping me healthy and in shape ;).

4. dasgeist

dasgeist New Member

Kick this is awesome. It sounds to me people are scared to get suntans or in shape.

Also... Drink water lots of water. Eat right, workout bang Hawt chicks. :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    5. Nomfather

Nomfather Member

6. Andreasergud

Andreasergud New Member

Love this post.

7. CoDeXxX

CoDeXxX Member

go swimming =p

8. vasilica

vasilica New Member

I'm going twice a week at pilates class and in the rest gym

9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

why you call some one fat if you even dont know him i gues youre fat and wanna accause someone els mr wannabe 1337 because ur bot i gues u dont even know what 1337 stands for

10. Henrik256

Henrik256 New Member

I actually go outside and run 10 km every 2'nd day. cba to run everyday, and sometimes I skip a day. Other than that, I am very strict about it.

11. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i fitnes at a club and at home to sorry for my bad english im dutch:)

12. Imortel

Imortel New Member

Try practicing any sport...that involves more then two people.....or anything that does not involve lifting weights and what not.

I've taken up Kendo because I saw some anime and I am a big fan of japanese culture. After a few months I feel that it was a great choice. I've lost the feeling the anime gave me, but I've gained a strong feeling about this sport....its requires huge ammounts of concentration, stamina above the avarage and the ability to scream like a little kid in front of 10-20 people(its kinda awkward at first but you get used to it).

I go to the "dojo"(since its just a school gym) twice a week and I feel tired but great after 1 and a half hours of swinging a wooden sword.

This was my choice...I dare you to pick any other sport that you think you might enjoy and give it a try. You will feel better and have loads of fun while doing it.

PS: for extreme workouts try team games like Laser Tag or Paintball or even AirSoft. ;).

13. Kickazz006

please dont flame in my thread... this is your first and only warning. k?

2nd - dont assume in my threads

kk?

-Kick

as far as everyone else - glad i can help =) I like to play GH a lot... and if i can exercise while doing it, its great... and the bike isn't too loud. Since I stand up a lot of the day, its nice to sit down while exercising and having fun

Imortel - when its not freezing outside, i enjoy raquetball =) tons of fun... whether its just me or not

14. Giffystiffy

Giffystiffy Member

I only go to school 2 days aweek due to outstanding grades in most classes. So obviously I have alot of free time since I don't have a job.
      I go to the gym Monday-Wednsday-Friday, I do muscle building workouts only, 5 minute cardio as warmup. I have a BFP (Body Fat Percentage) of 4, so I can't say I'm fat.

I've had an 8-pack since I was 15 since my father forced me to do 60 pushups, 60 pullups (got a pole in my door opening) and 60 situps for every hour I spent at the computer, since I was 14 years old. Before that I did athletics, soccer and Karate, so haven't really been out of shape ever.

But yeah definitely, even if u don't wanna go to the gym, do some workout at home while you don't have much to do, don't expect immediate results, don't get disappointed when you don't see results, you will see results in time and you'll love yourself for taking out the time to get them.

- I'm currently 18 years old and I'm not the smoothest guy around girls, not good at knowing what to talk to them about, not a great talker in general, but I do get alot of chicks during the summer, entirely thanks to the way I look. Confidence is first, talking is very important, but looks alone are alot aswel, and obviously helps boost the confidence too ;).

15. Dalees

Dalees New Member

Funny thing is that my Doctor suggest me to drink some proteinshake because I'm to thin.
      No its not becuase of not eating or something like that. I eat masses of steak, nudels, tons of nutnougat-creme every week(don't know the english name for it, in germany we know it as Nutella xD), fries and all that shit others become fat.

I thought about to initiate proceedings against Mc-Donalds because I damn fucking don't become fat o_O No matter what I do.

Well I know most ppl say "Hey dude be happy to be slim and for beeing able to eat everything" but it really sux if you allways fell cold <.<

16. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

Relax dude ;) It was ment as a joke :D

17. yoda007

yoda007 New Member

If you can play GH while on an exercise bike, you are not going hard enough at all.

Would be interested if your bike had a heart rate monitor and what your heart rate was sitting at while you are still able to play GH ?

It'ls like those people who go for a jog/walk to exercise with their best friend and talk the whole time...

18. Kickazz006

Nutella is Nutella... in germany as well as america ;)

And Yoda... i was going 7.2 mph as an average... by no means a speedbreaker (no coasting), but it burned 600 calories, which is a nice steady pace (like jogging at a moderate pace ... or riding a bike :p )

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    19. Imortel

Imortel New Member

I am the same minus the summer part and getting alot of chicks.

I don't look bad, I know a craplod of stuff so I am not dumb or anything...but other than that I sux....as they say I needs to get myself a life besides my work and bots and sports.
      25 years old....a shame tbh.

20. Giffystiffy

Giffystiffy Member

@ Dalees, it's because of your metabolism, I have the same thing, this is by no means bad, this is optimal for getting toned and getting the looks that the girls dig ;) Your doctor however doesn't seem to know what he's doing, pure protein wont help you build muscles when you have the metabolism that you obviously do, if you want to do gain weight, go to the gym on a muscle building program (surely you can get a program made by the staff at the gym if you don't have any knowledge) eat healthy, drink alot of water, take Omega 3+6, and do two times the suggested amount of Weight Gainer shakes (60% Protein 40% Carbs) - on non training days do it after lunch and right before you go to bed, workout days do it right after workout and before you go to bed.

The way you describe your diet it seems as it will not gain you in any way, and it is by no means healthy, and for people with very high metabolisms like me and as I assume you, going with a healthy diet, working out and doing double dosis of Weight Gainer is the ONLY way to gain weight.

My diet persists of following:
      07:00 Breakfirst = Oat Meal or Eggs + Fruit and Omega 3+6
      08:00 Snack = Fruit + Creatine
      10:30 Snack = Dark bread with cold meat
      12:00 Lunch = Protein and carb filled lunch such as Spaghetti Bolognaise , In school I just do just dark bread with alot of cold meat and usually a Spaghetti salad. + Omega 3+6 and a Weight Gainer Shake.
      14:00 Snack = Fruit
      16:30 Snack = Protein Bar
      19:00 Dinner = Protein filled dinner, meat with veggies usually everyday.
      21:45 Snack = Weight Gainer and if it's a workout day Kassein Protein shake + grape seed vitamins.

Nomfather likes this.