• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. frostfever

frostfever New Member

darknight i ran it on a lvl 85 pali and had no issues in the slaughterhouse but i did notice some issues with the swarm of insects did u have that problem aswel?

2. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

Hey G,

The problem with chess (I think) is the timing of the interacting with the pieces. There is a 10 sec? debuff after you leave each piece. If the bot tries to interact too soon with a piece after the debuff, it gets stuck in an endless loop. There are waittimers in the profile to account for this, between each move. If you are familiar with editing profiles, it is in the section near the bottom where chess is coded (obviously). The waittimers range from 700 ms to 1000 ms. Which seemed long enough for me, but I am on a slow pc. These can be increased as needed.

Also, I am curious, are you alliance or horde? I have not had anyone test the horde version yet, and am awaiting feedback :D

3. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Alliance, I'll have a play when I get a chance.

G

4. theatristformallyknownasG

Running it this morning with no problems, strange, but good it is working now. I will be trying all of the other instance farms as I never did many before Cata.

G

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    5. ripoz4200

ripoz4200 New Member

Trying to run Lost City of Tol'Vir -Endless Farm. Start bot in SW makes it Kalimdor and then once i walk off the boat I get... "Bot Stopped! Reason: Nothing more to do. Stopping bot."
      Any idea what I am doing wrong

6. hiddenlol

hiddenlol New Member

how do you stop and start the bot? I did half he heroics and crashed how do i start from where it left off :S?

7. theatristformallyknownasG

There is no way to do this as far as I know, if anyone can make me be wrong I am more than happy.

G

8. bobby79

bobby79 New Member

Lost city profile just stops and does nothing anyone know why

Any replies would be much appreciated

9. theatristformallyknownasG

Instance farming, Dire Maul (West) - Endless Farm doesn't kill the elements that are required to drop the forcefield, just runs into it constantly.

G

10. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

Which set of elementals is it missing? I hope(assume) not all of them. There are mesh problems in that room? Or maybe it missed the very first pack at start?

11. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

Testing now, have you tried starting it closer to instance, just to see if that works? Either way, should be able to fix it shortly

Edit:

Did you copy the SwitchTarget.cs behavior from our Quest Behaviors folder in svn to the HB Quest Behaviors folder? I have a feeling this might be the problem.

Edit:

Just ran the profile, and I can almost guarantee it is the SwitchTarget.cs file that is missing from your quest behaviors folder. Because it is not there, when the profile gets to the while loop that contains navigation to the instance, it does not process it.

When you load the profile, I'm guessing you are getting a message like:

Warning: Cannot parse While node?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    12. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

We can definitely code all profiles to be able to start and stop bot somewhat. The plan for now is to finish profiles first, and then implement this. It is possible to put "checkpoints" in, for example after each boss, but that will be A LOT of work, since we need a conditional loop for each checkpoint. But the plan as it stands, for now at least, I think is to just set it up so you can restart inside the instance. Unfortunately, the bot will run back to the beginning of the instance first, if that is the case. Still, better than having to zone out.

Mjj23

13. theatristformallyknownasG

HB simply having a pause profile button would be the easiest method for everyone, hit up the devs.

G

14. theatristformallyknownasG

Before starting the dungeon I didn't know you needed to get the elementals to knock out the force field. I assume it got the one at the start you mentioned because the current profile just goes into the last boos room and tried to run through the force field, it doesn't attack any elementals at all. Once I cleared them by hand the force filed came down. I read I needed to kill 5, there was only 4 in that room from memory so I must of got the first one. If it's a mesh problem guess we have to wait.

G

15. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

No need to wait, I thought I had click to move navigation for that room. Testing the profile now, and will update as needed. The code should be going after those elementals (it did before)

16. thomas_s

thomas_s New Member

I was doing AQ on a war. when it got to the optional boss it pulled then just stood there (the optional boss hovers in the air out of range of melee classes) I stopped the bot and did the boss myself using the throwing ability. I'm not entirely sure how the boss encounter is supposed to go if its timed to come down and the bot can just wait or if the boss needs to be dropped to a certain hp %.

17. Remmey

Remmey New Member

I was also having the same issue, this fixed it, thanks.

18. thomas_s

thomas_s New Member

A suggestion for kara a recently in game debuff happens when you leave a piece the profile attempts to use another piece sometimes before the debuff is gone and misses the gossip. Is it possible to add a wait timer for after leaving the piece

19. blackarrow

blackarrow Member

Bot Stopped! Reason: Errors in quest behaviors!

20. ntlntl

ntlntl New Member

quest behavior has some issue I guess, can't get my HB started :(

In addition, In MC raid, the char went to shazzath to pull but unfortunately the boss wandered around his spot, therefore my char missed it. I had to manually complete the dungeon since majordomo :( Please extend the hunting ground for boss#6 please. Thanks