• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Hmm, it would take a bit of LUA to have the bot process the item deposit. But it could be done.
      It would have to be its 'own' profile though. I couldn't add this in to the existing profiles as an 'option.'

2. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

I've ran gundrak for about 26 hours now with 5 bots - none of them missed a shrine and were still going at it - however, some died ( once every 4 hours ) from the snake boss, since sometimes I'd get 100% cc'd for 2 minutes - so I moved to drak keep since here I have no % of dying so far :D

Singular doesn't support bubbling out of it either so..

GPH is slightly lower but prefer the secure instance :)

3. l337pally

l337pally New Member

been running gundrak and it works flawless, though my toon is ilvl 570+ so id imagine i wouldnt really have issues. one thing id like to suggest is to remove killing the very last boss, the gold drop from that single guy isnt that great and it keeps bliz from tracking the kill counts youve ran the dungeon for. it looks funny when you have a toons blizzard profile show 28 Gal'darah kills (Gundrak) 15 hours ago. otherwise works great and keep up the good work

4. EchoTiger

Yea, I see what you're talking about.
      However, if the last boss isn't killed the shortcut out won't open.
      The profile can be re-designed to run out of the entrance, but it may cause a GPH drop.

5. l337pally

l337pally New Member

For my toon atleast it wouldnt drop the GPH at all, when i finish at the end im usually at 5mins and end up waiting about 1min 20 or so to prevent lockout. on a side note, have you thought of doing any of the cata dungs like grim batol, tol vir etc would love to see some optimized profiles from you for those.

6. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

tbh - for lvl 90 toons, I think there are way more efficient instances to run.

7. EchoTiger

Yea, I have a few of them made already.
      Only one has been tested (Grim'Batol). No stats have been ran on it, so I'm not sure how well it performs.

8. l337pally

l337pally New Member

What do you suggest?

9. Stalinski

Stalinski Member

It seems random (using 7 bots). Framelock was enabled and set at 15, any suggestions?

Also, any idea about the other error I'm getting? After a full clear in Gundrak, the bot runs out, resets, runs in and starts fucking up :( Log attached, removed alot (it was 28 MB lol) but the important part is at the bottom. Cheers.

View attachment 221828 2014-05-25 17.52.txt

10. DX123

DX123 Member

Yessums Ms. Daisy.... ;)

Didn't realize this was the same thread I was replying to... thought he was talking in the gold farm thread. Sry.

11. hlaz

hlaz New Member

[HR][/HR]

I've been busy lately (working on other things) however today I'll be testing a solution I've thought up for this.
      Since the problem seems persistent with you, perhaps you could be a tester for it?

[HR][/HR]

I'd love it!

I'm currently using [R]Lvl.90 Gundrak and Drak'Tharon this one by the way :)

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    12. EchoTiger

I personally haven't experimented with Framelock, they released it as soon as I quit working on my projects months ago.
      However, some people claim that strange (random) issues are fixed when they raise/lower it.

Perhaps your plugin is giving the issue?
      Your log is littered with:
      Code:
      [17:14:51.655 D] Plugin Mobile Banking threw an exception in 'Pulse'! Exception:
      [17:14:52.128 D] System.Exception: Bare deler av en ReadProcessMemory- eller WriteProcessMemory-forespørsel ble fullført, at addr: 000001BC, Size: 4
         at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessMemory.ReadByteBuffer(IntPtr addr, Void* buffer, Int32 count)
         at GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read[T](IntPtr addr)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWGameObject.()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWGameObject.get_WithinInteractRange()
         at MobileBanking.MobileBanking.Pulse() in c:\Users\Maddoc\Documents\Honorbuddy\Plugins\MobileBanking\MobileBanking.cs:line 108
         at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()

On a side note, the log just ends with the bot moving to coordinates - as if it crashed.
      Apart from the Plugin spamming the log, I don't really see anything wrong except a "We are stuck!"
      What happen when it stopped?

13. joachimb

joachimb Member

Well let me know if you get the time to do it :) Thank you very much :)

I also agree for cataclysm dungeons, that would give me a steady income of frostweave and embersilk to my guildbank while gaining gold :D

14. Stalinski

Stalinski Member

Yeah, might be because I ued a Mobile Banking Plugin that made the profile act wierd. That was disabled however so that should not affect the profile now. I got the same error again on three of them:

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      It's quite strange, as it happens after the bot has run the instance, run out, waited and resetet it and runs back in. Once inside, it starts running towards the wall for a while, before it stops. Snipped out the important part of the log into the spoiler.

If it makes a differences, I'm running mostly feral druids, with the plugins MisterItemRemover2 and Tidybags 3.6 Reloaded.

15. EchoTiger

What it looks like to me:

The CT coordinate that forces the bot to enter the dungeon is never "reached."
      The dungeon loads before the bot can get to it.
      So when the bot loads into the instance, it still tries going to that coordinate, however it can't since it's loaded into an entirely new map.

I haven't seen this issue in a -long- time. I can try fine-tuning the coordinate some more, or I can convert it over to the "GoThruPortal" behavior.
      May be better to use the Behavior. The only reason why I don't like using it is because I've had more problems with it than anything, lol.

16. Stalinski

Stalinski Member

Yeah, I agree with that, it seems like it's trying to reach a destination not on the "map" or what you should call it. Might it be because of the wait timer? I think it was set to 15 seconds in your profile, but I took the liberty to set it to 5 (since alot of horde shits sometimes like to camp and kill the bots...)

17. EchoTiger

The WaitTimer code should only activate 'if' the bot reaches the CT coordinate.
      So it shouldn't be that.

I'll just have to move the coordinate further away from the instance by a few pixels, that way the bot will 'hit' it before the dungeon loads.

18. Stalinski

Stalinski Member

Aah, ok. Well, then maybe the wait timer isn't needed? It does look very botish when they stand right outside for 5 seconds :p

19. ectocooler

ectocooler Member

Unfortunately this issue is re-occurring in rev 668

20. EchoTiger

The WaitTimer is typically needed because if you don't add one the bot will attempt to execute the next line of code while the dungeon is being loaded which causes the bot to have a "FatalError"

The error isn't persistent though, sometimes the bot will work fine if there's no timer. But it's not reliable to run the profiles without it.