• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ban have not ran the bot in 2 days on that char ;(

Discussion in 'Archives' started by pashadiv, Jun 9, 2011.

1. lolbot

lolbot Guest

How can you do some instances at below level 17? there arent any?

2. seisdeos

seisdeos New Member

At level 15 you can go to realm of fae

3. hermes

hermes Guest

Category Level 2: Report a Player ,IMHO all this happens from botting platiniumfarmers :)

4. multichar

multichar New Member

Just a quick question - when it happened what error message did it show you? Like, say you were playing, no whispers or anything, then suddenly you got kicked out, did it say 'You are not authorized to play this game.' or did it specifically say banned or suspended for you guys?

5. pashadiv

pashadiv New Member

i wasnt playing when it happen i was at work " not botting any account at the time " when i got home i tryed to log it in said i had been ban or suspended and to check my email, im still bafeled on how i got busted and where they came up with there reset point..

from 50 to 20 really ?

PS Chars back to 50 already, Whorgana cant stop me

6. Brandon Jenson

Brandon Jenson New Member

Did you use MMO ninja back then to solo any bosses Same thing happen to me they check the logs for any use of the gravity hack or if any bosses were soloed if so they roll you back to the first time that has happen Whorgana busted me rolled be back to start of 1.2 at that time I had little over 5k plat from farming CC bugs lol sold all the plat after update and then bammm 24 ban rolled back new 5k plat to sell good times.

7. imabotter

imabotter New Member

yeh its looks to be the reason why since he did use ninjagaiden to qoute "ALL Rocking GSB Gear From using mmo ninja! get some".. so the real culprit is most probably ninjagaiden lol

8. pashadiv

pashadiv New Member

This Cleric that was reset and the only char that was reset on my account was not made when i was using mmoninja, so no Mmo ninja had nothing to do with my reset. all my chars that did GSB Clears with that program are fine, its been mo sence iv even used mmoninja to anykind of exploit ;)