• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned after buying a wow token

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Ravens, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Naus

Naus Member

I've been pondering this thought for awhile now. I don't really see how someone can get caught if all they did was 100% supervision of a combat routine or a two-hour fishing session while watching their bot in their garrison.

There's no incentive to lie on the HonorBuddy forums. However, using a bot at all is indicative that we'll bend the rules, and/or lie for personal gain/fun. I guess we'll never know for sure.

2. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Why dontr you take your awesome accounts and bot mop hc dungeons 16h a day for a week, see if you survive. If you do, I'll wire 20€ to you.

3. Macatho

Macatho New Member

What an awesome statement that you are able to survive when you bot for 30 minutes a day. Who wouldnt?

4. psychoticbloodelf

psychoticbloodelf New Member

i got my firts 72 hour sup the over day on the day after my payment was taken from my bank. strange how people have also problems from bliz after getting game time tokans. any one else has noticed this pattern?

5. razer

razer New Member

"Happy Face" I bot as if I was playing them, can range from 4 hours to 14 hours a day with small breaks of course. Still making a crap ton of gold for my guildys and my self to pay for our subs. Do you think everyone bots for gold to sell?

Im a casual botter from 4 - 16 hours a day depends how I feel. I am well off to not need to sell gold for real cash instead I give it away to my friends. Why does everyone think if you are botting you are botting to make 1 BAZILLIAN gold.

Peace my bruda

6. atg68

atg68 New Member

I recently bought tokens on both of my accounts and am still botting strong.. then again, i literally only quest bot.. make a DK, quest till 100, xfer gold made from questing to gbank then delete him and start over..

7. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

seems kind of optimistic to pay for a year of gametime on a botting account.

8. razer

razer New Member

Thats the thing I know people who have paid a year or 2 on none botting accounts. (and people say they are tageting botters) "scrugs"

9. Naus

Naus Member

I was thinking about getting a few months on my botting account, but I figured once they catch me--I'll just hang up my coat.

I don't see any point of having excess gold (since I only do it for a hobby). So if I got excess gold I would probably just funnel it into more tokens. However, I've just scaled back botting when I have enough money. It's probably safer that way anyways.

10. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

I think that these rude answers you are receiving are completely deserved, Razor.

First you state that you have 10 ?? 25?? 500??? accounts and that you haven't been banned , like, ever. Then, people start thinking they must have been doing something extremely wrong as they are being banned in days.

And after that, they look at your post history and realise you are a really exaggerating guy , or lady, who probably bots 1 hour a day on 4-5 accounts claiming to have the secret of avoiding bans.

You could try to consider that many, if not most, people that reads this part of the forums, is trying to search for clues about how to say ban-safe while botting ....lets say more than your "supposed" 4 daily hours, and trying to stay away from the computer. Botting while staying in front of the comp? Wtf, that ain't really botting, that's beta testing.

Yeah , botting 1 hour a day while in front of the comp doing breaks and doing other stuff will probably be enough to stay ban-free. We already knew that. Thanks, but It is quite irrelevant to the thread.

webhond likes this.
    11. razer

razer New Member

lol and no not for 1 hour a day I bot 24/7 500 accounts on a intel pentium 4 "Sarcasm" I make money sitting in front of my pc and lots of it I take 2 seconds to glimps over to one of my six screens to see how they are doing and keep doing my job. As I said before no one has no clue why or how you get banned, one day I may get banned but for now I am still botting strong for 4 - 16 hours a day Its funny how you all say I only bot for 1 hour a day maybe you all should try it for 1 hour a day you cant give gold away as if it was candy to a guild of 400 people.

Anyway back on topic that has been asked 50 million times on these forums and we give the same anwser everytime while others argue about others peoples success.

12. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

Razer always tend to walk abit with his head in the clouds :p But knows how to bot like a true casual :D

ps. ugh.. casuals... :p :cool:

13. razer

razer New Member

haha Happy, Yes I am a casual botter and been so for a very long time. Dont get me wrong if I had to bot to make a living I would have a list of accounts banned by now :p But if you want to live off it you must go hard or go home make something or nothing. Just got any job really

14. standza

standza Member

razer for president of botting comunity! In razer we trust! :cool:

15. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

aj na pivo

16. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

I've brought tokens on all my accounts as well, including my main account which I transferred botted gold too. No issues yet.

17. standza

standza Member

Al da zovemo i brata rejzera :D

18. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

necemo njega on je retardiran xD

19. standza

standza Member

Ima Becks na akciji za 70 dinara u Rodi i Idei, jako je dobro pivo!

20. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

sranje je ne lupaj, ima zigulovsko na nbgu za 60 din, odlicno je