• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banned and I rarely play or bot. Stop botting.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Killean, Mar 26, 2015.

1. rascal9

rascal9 Member

No unofficial use here. And no other bots ever used or tried. No unlockers no 12 hour sessions.

2. SirSpankenSauce

SirSpankenSauce New Member

Heh, epic funny.

3. Frijj

Frijj New Member

I haven't used HB since just before WoD as I was expecting a banwave around that time, even though this is not a banwave its funny to watch people lie about what they used HB for, The first post I read today about being banned, they said 0 auctions, no gold selling and 100% supervise, but have a post in an ah bot thread and admit in there to selling gold...

4. Tyrantp

Tyrantp New Member

This is my theory also, simcraft got me kicked offline within an hour using it after the most recent patch. I also used Questbot farming etc so I was willing to write it off to my negligence. However being the trained scientific mind I am, I was very curious. I drove almost an hour to my brothers; different isp, different rig, different b.net accnt/wow accnt - loaded HB, loaded a simcraft unique (perfected from my own armory) CR for his enhancment shaman and was banned before we made it to the third boss on my LFR raid. There is something unsafe about the enyo/simcraft etc. CR's atm, I'm not a coder and I can't tell you what, but when you remove all other variables it leaves only one answer. All these people saying it's just your fake copy of honorbuddy etc. are ridiculous, I've had a payed code forever. I didn't do anything like afk for 24hrs+ in one spot, I didn't use anything but CR's and completely supervised farming. I've been keeping up with the fallout however, because of nothing better to do and i'm genuinely curious what the source of the mass suspensions will end up being.

5. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

There's no reason to say you aren't banned. There's thousands upon thousands of us botting at this very second that aren't banned.

You're just unlucky if you got banned.

6. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Usually I would believe what you're saying about being unlucky but when Blizzard tells you they have concrete proof of you cheating something is detected. I think it's game client messages like "CDs enabled" or overlays within game displaying your state

7. ImGod

ImGod New Member

After trying to appeal from my 6-month suspension and a lot of unsuccessful excuses, a GM told me that I was caught during a new method of detection they were experimenting in March 18. That day I just ran 2 BRF bosses with my guild using Enyo. And, coincidently or not, the tripwire was activated the day after.

Imo was that delay between 18 march method and the tripwire activation with some kinds of botbase, like enyo, which makes me suspended.

8. Tarathiel2

Tarathiel2 New Member

Since they're not obligated to reveal this "concrete proof," they can say anything they want to intimidate you. Social engineering, basically.

9. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

i wish people who have no idea what they are talking about would stop making pointless speculations. no one gives a damn what you THINK. not even the HB devs know exactly what is going on so how the hell do you think you are so special that your opinion matters. just take it on the chin and move on

10. Kavol

Kavol New Member

overlays aren't within the game.

11. rascal9

rascal9 Member

No proof was ever given i never appealed.

This entire thread is about pointless speculation and its in the correct subdirectory of the forum. you my friend can move along.

12. c0pp3r

c0pp3r New Member

You're correct about the date but I have not found any information to-date about a lawsuit overturning this. Basically it is not "illegal" to scan a user's computer if you disclose it in the ToS which they do. You sign up for the scans when you agree to play the game. If you have a reference for a lawsuit or a change to how Warden operates please link it

13. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

ToS isn't legally binding. They can't invade your privacy.

14. CoffeeBreak

CoffeeBreak New Member

It isnt deteced, else everyone would have gotten insta ban, quit this fagqumorshit

15. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

I have 5 clients that run HB 24/7. They were online for the tripwire event and they still work perfectly and have for years. I reside in the US. I'll stop botting when I lose my accounts but as they've already paid for themselves many times over there is no reason to stop esp since blizzard is about to pay for all their game time via tokens.

16. rascal9

rascal9 Member

This is true this place would be going crazy if it was detected. You think its hard to log into forums on patch day. Ban wave day would be INSANE! Only a couple 100 got hit mostly guys doing LFR or raids period. Bummer for thos but hey its only 6 month which is kinda nice of blizzard :) Its like they only went after people not necessarily ruining the game economy. Just said I know what you were doing wasn't terrible but your still banned. Maybe there giving out 6 months early to non repeat offenders and guys that raid. Those that screw the economy may see a bigger banwave come through that's more permanent. I doubt it but you never know.

17. c0pp3r

c0pp3r New Member

Spyware Laws and Legal Issues

Spyware is not illegal, plus the key here is without your consent, you are consenting to the ToS by using the game. They can and do use warden. Do I like it? No. Do I think it is a HUGE invasion of privacy? Yes. Does HB have countermeasures? Yes. They won't reveal them to us for the same reason Blizzard doesn't detail everything warden does. Its a cat and mouse game.