• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banwave - 19 May 2016 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by sp3sh, May 20, 2016.

1. anubite

anubite Banned

firehack 64bit got hit this year, they could not believe it so many users got done
      sbr has removed 32bit client due to December banwave that targeted hb but cleaned up users with 32bit clients on sbr, ewt and such other tools on ownedcore forums but I guarantee you if hb goes 64bit firehack 64bit and sbr 64bit will get hit as well since as raphus said HB is their main target most times and other tools normally get picked up in the process :(
      so this whole go 64bit and your safe is....
      performance wise maybe I am not tech savy

I personally use sbr on my main for osx mac app only wow 3rd party software to do so. my tinfoil hat theory is they will always go after pc versions I hope my theory proves right for injection detection wise :D

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    2. iamurdad123

iamurdad123 New Member

I still got ban when I didn't use hb or any other bot. but I got it back after 2 days. WTF. that after 1 month later after playing.but I do get it back they had to investigate for couple day. and I do have dozen acc ban or suspended 6month. that mean they will look

the report on ur acc, when some one reporting u. they put on there suspend list or ban list. or some time with one eye close, they just put on ur not bot acc on that list too . most ppl. don't repplie back to gm. cus they filt guilty. said OH well I could just get

another acc , it cheap.star all over again. that how they make there money. and we all lost time and money , but after that I did bot for questing and pvping a lot, for 3month till now banwave hit me haha. got 10 100. but quiting wow is hard. it like drug hit u.

wow is not healthy. guys. finally get me a reason to quit. get back to real world. don't mater how good u are in wow. or using bot. u are wasting ur time on big cloud. only time tells!

bot or wow, they just want make money for there living. using you to get your time . it illusion . hope u all know that. than time goes on, years goes bye, u all done nothing, but on a pc laughing other people or hate some one u never see on real life. it not all ur

fault. just there is dark power u cant see it. just need to pray on all of u . and god bless you all get out of it !!!!!!

3. Unknown

Unknown Member

I'm not sure if I'm missing the point, but if I am, then I'll happily re-evaluate my botting position!

Blizzard have detected how Honorbuddy is used by us, the users (that's about as technical as I get btw!) - but auth is open already. Surely means that the problem still exists and to log into Honorbuddy right now and bot means almost certain (well, as much as we can tell!) to result in a ban? I'm asking why auth is open when the problem isn't fixed - or have I missed something here?

Cheers :confused:

4. obzzcure

obzzcure Member

Yes,the problem is still there like in all ban waves.

5. pyroetwo

pyroetwo New Member

TBH I think if you knew about or got caught up in previous banwaves, you must be insane to use HB on a main account.

I just feel for the people who have spent money on the buddy store only to see the latest banwave and the clear contempt the buddy team has for its customers.

I Worry for people Like Vitalic who make a fantastic product but are plagued with banwaves. I just hope he could maybe collaborate with someone like Soap and get his product off this hopeless platform.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    6. D4rkx

D4rkx New Member

How ever, still running a new account since this morning. Let's get back to business :)

7. Proudfall

Proudfall New Member

Here's my two cents towards the recent banwave.

I had recently purchased a new account, but I was basically running it at stupid times, such as 18 hours in one go, over nights (I work night shift so I used to leave it running during then and come back home)
      Sometimes i'd come back home and my mage would be running into a wall or something daft, or grinding so I thought the main reason I got banned was because i'd been reported by someone. Weird thing is I hadn't even used this account for a week before being banned.

I always thought the main reason people got banned was because they get reported, put on a watch list after being reported, monitored North Korean style for a week or so, and then banned in a wave every so often, maybe this isn't the case after all, seeing so many people that have actually botted sensibly and still got banned.

8. georgegeorge

georgegeorge New Member

Ok the banwave got both my botting accounts this time.

I botted 24/7 for 4 months made over 8 million which put over 2k money in my bank. Well worth the investment!

Thank you HB Team

9. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

And you're wrong as well.

If what the HB team has said about the detection is true, the tripwire was doing exactly it's job. Blizz thought outside the box and decided to see what traffic was hitting a server and detected based on that traffic.

10. gavzter

gavzter Banned

ok we got banned so what buy new account and lets move on with our life. Im closing this thread !

((((((((((((Closed Thread)))))))))))))))

11. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Nothing needs to be said. The HB team hasn't said they've fixed anything. All they've said is the auth servers have been opened up and it's bot at your own risk...Just as it's always been.

12. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Every half year or so there will be a banwave (like I already predicted before). I'm quite amused by some of the people responding to this topic, can't even understand what they are saying haha.

My tip to you: only use HB to farm gold. Not even sure if it's safe to fund your main account with it, if they keep a close eye on that too. The bot is detected for a long time now, when they said they found the error last banwave (or the one before) I did believe they found an error HOWEVER I do not believe that was the cause for the detection. It's just nice to hear that the devs found an error so everyone can hope that the error is fixed. With all respect, I highly doubt Bossland is able to fix the detection ever.

13. xRobin

xRobin New Member

GetProcAddress
      NtQueryVirtualMemory
      NtOpenFile
      NtOpenProcess
      DnsFlushResolverCache

IAT hooks = profit.

14. sapcecake

sapcecake Member

anybody care to explain this tripwire thing ?
      why the fuck / how does it help when the bans are coming in and hours later it triggers ..

15. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

16. georgegeorge

georgegeorge New Member

I hate the whining that goes on after a banwave... How many times does the community need to be told not to bot on your good account/s? I for one love a good banwave it clears out a lot of botters competing for my resources. And kills competition at the AH. Prices spike up and I make even more money. Love your work HB team don't change anything!

17. klagera

klagera New Member

LOL, so you are immune to the ban hammer ?, it will hit you like all of us you wont be competing over anything.

18. georgegeorge

georgegeorge New Member

All the f...ing whining

I know I'm not immune I've lost 2 botting accounts this time. But I'm NOT having a sook about it because I don't bot on my good account and it works out to be a positive for me. For instance if there's a 20% reduction in botters on the servers I operate on this equates to roughly a 20% increase in prices on the AH. Which equates roughly to a 20% increase in gold and the money I make from botting. It's a win win. The only people that should be upset are the ignorant and the stupid.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    19. thedon19

thedon19 Member

My experience. Had 1 of 1 account banned, for 6 months. I was overseas and did not play for the last week, so clearly they built a list of accounts over some period of time.

I monitored mine 100% of the time as I have it run while I work. Main usage was as a combat bot, with me controlling, or having it run raids/dungeons for mount farming (e.g. ICC for Invincible).

So either they can detect HB or they can detect patterns of use as performed by HB. E.g. maybe the consistency and execution of a combat bot does not align with "human" stats, or something.

20. hegs

hegs New Member

So they first up the price of HB, Yet the product still cant bypass warden etc, gez there getting paid more now id imagine with the new key system

Its was a good run HB, the throne has been over-run