• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Banwave - 19 May 2016 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by sp3sh, May 20, 2016.

1. Oceanhawk

Oceanhawk New Member

Well I'm proof the bot is detected. Haven't played in over a year. Come back and use the bot for a combat routine only, did nothing else at all but run around exploring. Got a ban within 24 hours of my first login with Honorbuddy. So spread the word so more people aren't suckered into thinking that they can ever make this bot safe. Save your money. Not worth it, seriously. Bossland can lie all they want but this product is a dead project, or it should be.

2. f299

f299 Member

I think it's absolutely pathetic on how many of you guys rely on this bot to play WoW.

I lost 3 accounts in this ban wave. I was in the middle of something, got 3 emails one right after the other about my accounts being banned. Was I a little upset? Yeah. But I'm not sitting here bitching that the bot is detected and HB made me lose my accounts.

The cold hard truth is that you botted. Your account got caught. Get over it.

Maybe you should stop relying on the bot so much and just play the game. I made a new account and have been playing by hand and honestly have been having quite a bit of fun.

It's not that difficult to play the game. It's tedious, but it's not like it's the most difficult thing in the world. Just play the damn game.

Stop being a bunch of children and grow up.

3. f299

f299 Member

Um, 1: If you had read what I posted, I said I lost 3 accounts.
      2: Your anger makes me happy.
      3: I lost 3 accounts with toons that are all full conquest gear and 2.2k in 3s. That's quite a bit of toons and work. So, yeah, I already did tell you how I feel. I'm assuming you're the person on the WoW thread that was upset because they lost their main account without ever botting on it. LOL

4. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Again, Bossland has never said the bot is safe. In fact, they say exactly the opposite of that.

If you think I'm lying, go ahead and prove me wrong. I'd love for you to find a single post ever from Bossland where he said the bot was safe and you wouldn't be banned for using it.

5. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

You chose to bot, live with the consequences

6. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Botting is botting. It doesn't matter if you do it once for 10 seconds or 24/7. It's the exact same thing in Blizzard's eyes.

And you didn't lose anything besides your currencies on the account. You'll still be able to access the account just fine in 6 months.

7. f299

f299 Member

Cry more, please.

8. buddwise

buddwise New Member

I am not crying I am just setting a warning for anyone that is coming here to give those idiots his money and then after 3 months they will loose their main account that they were playing for 10+ years !

9. asb1986

asb1986 New Member

If was i not ban now, i am banned in next wave??? better use botting 24/7 until then.. hehehe

10. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

No offense meant, but you were told since day 1 not to bot on any account you care about.

And again, you haven't lost anything other than your currencies. You'll still have full access to your account once your suspension is up.

11. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Threatening the HB staff is a quick way to get yourself perma-banned from these forums. I don't know how you could even post something like that and expect to keep your account...

12. bossland

bossland Administrator

Just few thoughts and reminders:

Honorbuddy is back on track

Do not bot on your beloved account

Got 17.000 EUR from Blizzard this week, they paid back our lawyer and court costs for the Stormbuddy case they lost

Stormbuddy will launch tomorrow

31th May court appointment where we sue Blizzard, Inc. in Germany, as they use our products on regulary basis without valid licences

30th August Legion comes, that will drive some extra users here

6th October is Supreme Court hearing for two of our 4 cases that will make it there

I see no need to swear we are dead and invest nothing more in developing nice and easy to use Bots

1 person likes this.
    13. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

We are back on track everyone :D

14. betao

betao New Member

Well After Read some of your posts, I'll buy new wow account and start my bot to reach lvl 100, as aways did before.

thank you HB guys to provide that facility for me, i never had time to farm all we need to play this game by hand.

Seee you in game.

15. bgamer

bgamer New Member

Hello. Are u guys going to release a stable version HB soon? or the Test release is the current stable one?

16. buddwise

buddwise New Member

lol do u think I care about the 22 euroes and the forums and the hb store and all of u ? after what I lost I don't care about anything or anyone and I hope all of the users drop this hack and never use it again !

tell me how u feel when u get wow 1 wow 2 wow 3 wow 4 and ur main is banned ?

now I hope all the developers shut down the project until they make it 100% safe or else this is a scam and if its not right to use it on ur main account then its usless this game is all about achievements and progress with them if I wont use it on my main account then what the hell I will use it for ?? the main reason I paied money for this bot is to boost my achivment points not to make gold I have fuking 22 gold caps from selling tgc mounst I don't need to farm gold I am not a filthy gold seller I am not making money out of this bot.........

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    17. buddwise

buddwise New Member

what do u mean don't bot on ur beloved account ????

now I got this bot for achievements not to farm gold

if I want to boost my achievements how can I do it and not use it on my beloved account please enlighten me
      all my accounts got hit wow 1 2 3 4 5

never been banned in my life been playing for 10+ years

18. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Or what? You sound like a sour, selfish child. Do you think you're the only person here that has lost their main to botting? You really think that you're the only one that has lost 10+ year old with mythic raiding characters and legendary rings? You have to be kidding...Grow up, live in the real world.

It doesn't matter what you bought the bot for. You should've done your research before you decided to try it. You have absolutely noone to blame but yourself.

You can't really be that dense to not understand what Bossland is telling all of us...DON'T BOT ON AN ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO KEEP. It has always been that way since the first day this bot was released and will always be that way.

You really need to seek some psychological help and maybe an addiction counselor if you're this upset over a video game. People like you scare me with how much anger you have over some pixels.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
      f299 likes this.
    19. gienek123

gienek123 New Member

Well This is the end of this story
      The time when i was runing a bot whit free brain, whatever where and what are gone
      The times when i sow 1 baned post in ban section are gone
      All die after first ban wave when devs says sory we dont know how ( half left)
      you cant do anything whit that blizzard have 100x batter devs and they can catch whatever they wont all about a weather
      That it my 6m ban is end at june 17 and i gona say i rly sad that i will not use a hb anymore that was such deep fucking fun so many years
      If you do stable not detected bot call me:cool:

20. Trooper2015

Trooper2015 Member Legendary

I dunno why, but I read ur comment with Jamaican accent in my mind