• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [BGBot] Gettin' some lovin'. Post your issues here so I can get them fixed.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Apoc, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. han88a

han88a Member

can someone help me with this?:(

Attached Files:

2. xfly01

xfly01 New Member

We need these random hotspots Apoc i can deal with no other improvements but theres so many of us that bot crowding is starting to throw major flags CAN WE PLEASE AT LEAST GET A PATCH TO RANDOMIZE THE HOTSPOTS!!!!! Or at least a verified ETA

3. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Add my name to the petition of a beta release.
      We only need ONE working BG in order to reliably farm honor. Once we have that, we can wait for as long as we have to.

4. ripglider

ripglider New Member

If there was a logic to make the bot follow groups or go to the places where most of the people are it would be great, like squire. I run my healer the most since I think people are way less likely to complain about a bot that's healing them. If my druid stays with other people he tops the chart almost every BG. If your toon stays with people then there's usually action going on and people aren't paying as much attention. The biggest thing I've seen this weekend in SOTA while running BGbot is the random going to the bottom of the boat in the beginning, standing at the gates with no one else and getting shot by the turrets, running after people that are mounted no matter what, and going to the wrong gate. The going to the wrong gate part isn't the bots fault but would be fixed with the group thing.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    5. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

One of the other devs hinted they have a beta to play with in another thread, shouldn't be too long, crossfingers.

G

6. Crowley

Crowley Member

This is what the top left and bottom right in the profiles are for. It looks for the most people from your faction in a given area and goes there. Which is great....EXCEPT for when there are more bots than real people on your side in one place ;)

Red gate in SOTA is a perfect example. This weekend i was in a 3 BGs in a row where there were 5 of us at the red gate and stayed there the whole fight because we had the most horde players in one area XD "What the fuck is wrong with you retards at the Red gate!!!??!" Was getting old to say the least :)

Not to mention the other 4 were standing RIGHT on top of each other...people REALLY need to learn how to change thier own profiles.

Open up Developers Tools and press the refresh button under 'local player info' then double click the co-ords so they go into your log window.

Then, for instance, look at where it runs at the Red gate, stop the bot, move to where you want, make sure it's on the same side as the gate...next to the gy for example, get your position and change

Code:
       <Hotspot x="1244.299" y="-203.5421" z="51.4500122" tlx="1406" tly="-38" brx="1218" bry="-311.0624" name="Red Gate" />
      to

Code:
       <Hotspot c/p postion from log window tlx="1406" tly="-38" brx="1218" bry="-311.0624" name="Red Gate" />
      MAKE SURE you change the X, Y and Z to x, y, z The profile hates Uppercase letters and wont start if it has them.

And do that for each HS and each BG. This is far-far-FAR from perfect but at least i don't stand on top of other people except for the start. You can also change the bounding box using same method but just use the x and y co-ords for the box. In AV i have 2 HS, one outside Van and one inside. Do i die alot? Only at the start when he runs through the fields of strife rather than through IB gy but that's another issue :)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    7. incognitto

incognitto New Member

Put my name for a beta tester also ive got a few 85's in the process of gearing on accounts i dont care much about and got a fair bit of free time atm to monitor them.

8. Technik

Technik New Member

Are most of the profiles stable for bgbot, per say you pick random bg's in the bot tab?

9. ambrose

ambrose New Member

most are ok. the worst, imo, is warsong gulch simple because of the wall humping it does in the GY.

10. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Depending on how BgBot2 operates, I may still do that... but as far as BgBot(Beta)... no thanks... I'll just continue to use LazyRaider for now until we get BgBot2 to try out... Hoping it's soon... ;-)

11. Technik

Technik New Member

Thanks for the response. Yea, I have seen the GY issue in WSG and moving hotspots doesnt help because of its location =( Can't wait to test out the updated bgbot when it arrives =)

12. ambrose

ambrose New Member

I THINK it'll be within the next few weeks or so. :D

13. ripglider

ripglider New Member

I'd be happy to Beta test too. I have 2 accounts with about 10 85's all in full PVP gear. I geared all of my toons with BGBot to get Vicious and the 359 JP gear. I'm starting to play 4.3 again so I have to regear all of them in BG's. 4 toons done in the last 2 weekends.

14. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Some news,

I took over the project from Apoc and working on it since a week. EotS, BFG, AB logics are done and working lovely. Working on WSG and Twin Peaks right now.

Expect to see a test version in about a week.

PS. The bot is named BGBuddy from now on :)

15. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf New Member

I love u! period! :) cant wait! im a all PvP person pve isnt my thing so this is thrilling news!!

16. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I guess Kick's comment about you huge "to do" list makes sense now :)
      Glad to see this is actually happening lol

Now we just need IB2 :)

17. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Make that DB (DungeonBuddy)

18. mykitty

mykitty New Member

any chance to make looting insignia a higher priority? with the whole darkmoon fair thing

19. wilbo007

wilbo007 Member

20. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.