• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • BGBuddy seems (how do I say this nicely...) unfinished... broken... challenged...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by baj2k, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Adrenaline

Adrenaline New Member

One thing I've noticed with BGBuddy is that if you run it overnight or early hours of the morning, it is mostly all bots apart from a couple of players. This is so obvious to me as a bot user and I'm pretty sure it will be to real players. So I never run BGBuddy overnight as its not effective, just run it through the day when there may be a few bots in each BG.

One of the main problems when it is all bots, is that it says something like "moving to biggest friendly group" and all the bots end up stuck together and its quite funny to watch but as soon as it looked really bot like I /afk'd and turned off the bot haha.

But I think BGBuddy can improve and I'm not criticising it in anyway because I use it during the day when I'm at work and come home and see 4000 honor points and a few more levels so I'm not complaining :D I just think if you have too many bots in one BG its really obvious who they all are.

Overall, very effective bot depending on when you use it in my opinion :)

2. jeck9

jeck9 New Member

any word on this?

3. JimmyBeam

JimmyBeam New Member

I didn't read your whole misguided post, but I suggest you learn to use plugins.

To completely abolish the bullshit about "hundreds of hours to finally be fully geared" - I average 800 honor per hour, usually less than 40% win ratio on my BG, and was able to completely gear a character +honor enchants in around 16 hours time.

Stay small.

4. JimmyBeam

JimmyBeam New Member

I just read your bullshit for entertainment.

"I have full set of Season 11 Ruthless gear, fully gem'd, so I'm not fighting in PvE AH trash (Took two weeks running 15+ hrs/day to get that gear running BGB)"

My friend came back to the game on Sunday. I convinced him to buy the bot, he leveled to 85 mostly by hand AND botted full gear+enchants by Thursday midday.

I'm sorry but you are a complete idiot. Even if you lose every BG, the bot averages 3 per hour, an average loss would net you atleast 100 honor meaning you would get 7,200 honor per 24 hours. You would have to lose EVERY BG for the bot to take more than 50 hours to get you a set of gear. Unless by astronomical anomaly or divine intervention not only are you wrong but you are completely full of shit and need to stop nerding out.

5. samsy

samsy New Member

i keep getting lots of wow crit errors about 15 minutes into starting BGbuddy any help? ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!