• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] BGFarmer - An Advanced Battleground Bot Base

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Millz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

Hi Millz, i've been using BGFarmer for a while now and I still don't understand why the bot tries to run through the gate in the beginning of SoTA before the game starts. It really looks bad just running into a wall for several minutes until the gate gets destroyed. Is there any way to fix that?

2. izzy

izzy Member

I really dont think anyone would take the chance of getting the ban hammer with 24hr BG farming. Plus do you really think it runs so perfect that thats possible? 2 days of straight farming BG's. Maybe 2 days game time but that not how the trial works so, is it to much to ask for more than a 1 day trial on something that's not going to run perfect?

3. honormech

honormech New Member

@Millz

While botting - if my character gets attacked by a hunter's pet first followed by the hunter, it sticks on that pet. Also, if I get attacked by the hunter's pet while he attacks a teammate, bot still sticks on pet. Disabled CR's targeting and movement. Enabled BGFarmer's targeting and movement.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    4. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

Here's a list of the issues I've seen in SoTA so far playing a druid with attached log and screenshots.

1. When starting on the boat in sota, the bot immediately runs into the wall next to the door running downstairs. After a few seconds it finally makes it through the door and then runs into the wall down the stairs.
      WoWScrnShot_102614_154345.jpg
      WoWScrnShot_102614_154348.jpg

2. Once the bot gets to the blue gate, it tries to go up the stairs, but it's close enough to the wall that it gets stuck under the overhang from the gate. I think this is due to me being a tauren and cows being too big. If it stayed closer to the edge of the stairs and futher away from the wall I don't think it would get stuck.
      WoWScrnShot_102614_154718.jpg

3. The bot sometimes doesn't see the blue gate as existing at the start of the game and tries to run through it.

4. When defending, sometimes runs out into the water to "meet the boats" as they come in, getting stuck in the process.

Log:
      View attachment 90364 2014-10-26 13.39.txt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    5. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

A trial is just so you can see how it works. It's not designed so that you can gear up a toon in that period.

I run it AFK for long periods of time (8-12 hours). I've geared up a significant amount of characters AFK with it now without having any bans, or warnings. I've only ever seen the chat trigger my name once where someone accused me of being a bot, however the bot quit the BG because of the chat trigger.

Hey - You should leave the CR's targeting enabled - there shouldn't be a conflict between the 2 sets of targeting. Which CR are you using?

BGFarmer should switch to a player if it's currently targeting a pet, and a player is in range. Have you got a log file?

Hey

#1 - it looks like you've hit an issue with the bot not detecting it's currently in the preparation phase quick enough. It then attempts to get off the boat while it's still moving. I'll add some code in to prevent this from happening.

#2 - There isn't a great deal I can do about this as the navigation is handled internally by HB. What you could do is stand up against the wall where you're getting stuck, go into the GUI and select the Navigation tab. Then select Add Blackspot, and change the radius to 1 or 2 yards. It should then keep just far enough away to not hit that issue. If it gets stuck too many times in 1 place, and can't get out, then it'll auto blacklist that spot to avoid going there again.

#3 - It looks like there's a bug with SotA not detecting the landmarks correctly. I'll need to look into this one a bit further. For instance:

Code:
      Landmark [B]Unknown [/B]has changed. [Old: AllianceControlled] [New: HordeControlled]
      Landmark [B]Unknown [/B]has changed. [Old: AllianceControlled] [New: HordeControlled]

These shouldn't show as unknown, so it could be bugging out not setting the correct gates to walkable/unwalkable etc.

*Edit*
      Pushed an update to fix #1. Waiting for approval :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    6. Millz

SotA fix has been approved/pushed.

I've just pushed another change to auto use the Fire-Watcher's Oath item for bloody coins since the plugin is now broken.

7. kathoreas

kathoreas New Member

could you make a targeting option that focuses on objectives, like stopping enemy flag caps in AB and focusing the enemy flag carrier in WSG?

8. skittlebob

skittlebob New Member

Hi Millz

In Alterac Valley as a horde, the bot will keep trying to attack the hall of the stormpike boss and basically dying over and over again. Is there an options to stop him from doing that?

9. Pit Buell

Pit Buell Member

This base is pretty nice man, I'm really enjoying it so far. I have 2 questions for you. Would it be possible to add mine capping to the av toggles? Will the movement options in this base work with a cr that's designed for the player to input movement / can it make a non-afk cr more afkable?

10. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

The bot just ran off the boat at the start of the SoTA round. This time was running the opposite direction of the doorway.

11. Farix

Farix Member

Could you also take a look to provide support for any CR? I got vitalic's rogue, love it - but it still doesn't work properly; even with bgfarmer using movement. It'll cheapshot or garrote and then backstab; then just run around. I realize you'll likely tell me to go talk to Vitalic, and I already did - He doesn't want to make that CR afk-able. Is there anyway, as a botbase, you can force compliance between any CR and your botbase??

12. kathoreas

kathoreas New Member

TO ANY ALLIANCE PLAYERS:

Queue up AV and IOC for free wins. you get full honor for winning regardless if you queue random or not.

[BGFarmer] [HP: 100] The battleground has ended. We need to leave...
      [BGFarmer] [HP: 100] We Won!
      [BGFarmer] [HP: 100] Current Totals - [Won: 21] [Lost: 1]

13. evilme73

evilme73 New Member

I don't understand why this one botbase costs more than ALL of honorbuddy itself. I'd happily buy this thing if it was reasonably priced =\

14. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

Hotkey toggling doesn't appear to be working at all

15. combine

combine New Member

Windows cost $35-$100, software that runs on windows can cost anywhere between 0 and $1000+

but it really comes down to this. The more expensive the bot, the less people buy it, less people are using it, the MORE safe it is to use.

16. Kalmah

Kalmah New Member

God damit my AutoCAD doesn't even queue to any bgs and it costs 1200€.

17. derpn

derpn New Member

for follow friendly player will is it possible to follow multiple or just one for now? It would be neat if you could do multiple.

18. Millz

Can you post a log file please? Vandaar I'm guessing you mean ? or Balinda? It won't engage bosses until others have started on them.

Hmm I could. Not really sure the mines are very friendly for a bot though, it would stop and attack every mob it came in contact with. It does work with most non-afk CRs when you enable movement within BGFarmer.

Can you post a log file please?

It works with Vitalic's routine, I use it. There's code in the bot base to specifically support his routine (although I haven't tried it since the 6.0.2 patch).

Exit TeamViewer and restart the bot :)

19. Millz

Why would you add more than 1 friendly player? If you're queueing in a group you'd have the team following the 1 lead char.

ginuwine12 likes this.
    20. Drewbie93

Drewbie93 New Member

Hi Millz! A few pointers that I have noticed when I bought ur pack here.

1. The Warrior combat sucks, he doesnt execute nor bladestorm. Doesnt even use colossus smash.

2. Does not attack the flag carrier but others instead in twilight highlands.

3. Strand of Ancients he stucks at most gates because he doesnt understand its not broken down yet.

I don't know if this is "honorbuddy" or ur package that makes the warrior suck so much but he use to play better when I used normal BG buddy.