• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] BGFarmer - An Advanced Battleground Bot Base

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Millz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

Nice to know thanks ;)

2. pumba82

pumba82 New Member

Hey Millz,

i got your BG Farmer for one day free to test it. But i have a lot of problems.... My FPS goes down to 1 FPS! when my toon is in combat...
      I use your great CR for my Warlock. And i use also your CR for my shadow Priest!
      What i´m doing wrong?
      I test it with movment on and off in your CR...

Here is my log... But my free time is ending soon :(
      When all works perfect i buy the Bot. But with this problems its useless for me...

View attachment 100404 2014-12-10 21.29.txt

3. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Try disabling BGFarmer's movement, and enabling it inside the CR. I'm fixing it in the next BGFarmer build (which I'm working on as we speak :) )

4. pumba82

pumba82 New Member

Test it...
      100 FPS at start.
      Begins to move: 45 - 20 FPS
      Fighting: 15 - 1 FPS

:/

Disable all movement at BG Farmer
      Enable at CR

5. Millz

What's your FPS like if you use Enyo instead of BGFarmer (and play manually in combat) ?

6. pumba82

pumba82 New Member

With Enyo and manully:
      80 - 55 FPS

7. Chryso03

Chryso03 New Member

I know of over 200 PVPers (including myself) that would buy this immediately if you set up Ashran to farm the epic box once per day, the longer you wait to release it, the less people will buy it as it is a huge gearing factor for pvp.

8. hunterkilla

hunterkilla New Member

need ashran profile please! I'll buy immediately if Ashran was setup to collect Epic box as Chryso03 said.

9. chronicza

chronicza New Member

Tested this for the 1 day trial and must say it works pretty good, very well written however I just don't think its worth paying $33 for it , it costs more than the actual honorbuddy bot itself and its not something you are going to use all the time, once you have farmed your honour gear there's not much point in farming battlegrounds.

10. Drufix

Drufix New Member

Hi, I was wondering if you can make kiting mode into this.

11. Millz

I'm not really sure then. Once in combat, if BGFarmer's movement is disabled, then it doesn't do much more than Enyo does. I do need to do some performance tuning on all of my products once they're fully updated to WoD stuff, but it shouldn't be dropping FPS that much. Personally I get very little FPS loss.

I was working on Ashran last night, I had it running unaided, but just finding enemy players to kill - no logic in it yet for aiding to win the battle. It's a little suicidal at the moment, so it's a good job there's no score board, but I was playing with a melee toon, so it liked getting into the thick of it.

Even once geared, Ashran is still going to be popular. Most people have more than 1 toon too.

Depends how many toons you have to gear up really, and remembering that you need to gear up every season. Remember, HB's price is for 1 session, BGFarmer can be used on all sessions attached to your buddyauth. So if you compare BGFarmer to a 3x session key, it's cheaper :) - Plus, it's pretty cheap when you compare it to some of the products on the store - especially considering how much work has gone into it. It's more about is it worth it for you.

It already has it. Movement tab.

12. pumba82

pumba82 New Member

But i got this Problems... I test it for one day. I like it. But with this DPS drop i cant use it....
      And i also think that 25,99 € is too mutch. 19,99 € it´s OK for me. But not more... I dont use it every day like a CR. And your CR also cost 19,99 € ;)

And now i use BGfarmer with your CR... 50 - 25 FPS...
      I got 16 Gbyte RAM, Gefore GTX 770 and a and i Intel Xeon 1241.... Without any CR and HB i got over 150 FPS.... I dont know whats the Problem is...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    13. Millz

The price was set to keep the number of people using it down. This is intentional to prevent over-use. If everyone was using BGFarmer then normal players would start to get wise to it's behaviours, just like they are with BGBuddy users - resulting in more reports/bans. The price won't be changing, sorry.

25-50 FPS while using BGFarmer is fine, it can function fully at 15 FPS or higher. If it's dropping down to 1 or 2 FPS then that's obviously an issue. BGFarmer itself is pretty light weight as most of it's logic is checked on randomly timed intervals. I don't really have a solution if it's dropping down to 1 or 2 though, you can maybe try reducing your Ticks Per Second value under Settings & Tools down to ~10?

14. pumba82

pumba82 New Member

I use already 15 TPS. When i go down to 10 your Bot says it need 15 :)
      But why???? My PC is not bad.
      After this tons of updates i feel like HB getting bader and bader... I hope HB goes back to a good bot. At the moment i have only Problems. With 1-2 FPS my PC must be 100% in use... But its only 38% ?!

15. Millz

15 is ideal, but 10 should still work. Not really sure why you're having FPS problems, it's fine for me.

HB (and 3rd party products) are having teething issues, but that's because we've only just entered a new expansion. I'd say it's going rather smooth given the vast changes behind the scenes.

16. tiobila

tiobila New Member

Really nice botbase, but can someone tell me how to properly set the movement as a hunter? I'm using the "caster" preset on the movement tab, with kiting allowed, but my hunter stays like 10yards max away from the target, doing little movement and sometimes running on a straight line (not facing the enemy) till it stops and start attacking again. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: for my CR, I'm using Gladiator Suite Hunter, which I think doesn't have any movement option to turn off.

17. wize

wize New Member

Hello. I'm very excited to buy this botbase, but when I'm filling in my credentials and credit card number, I always get this error:

"Your payment has been declined. Please try again with another payment method."

I've been trying with different creditcards and different payment methods.

18. listillo186

listillo186 New Member

When you take a Fly path to ashran for example and call to bg, HonorBuddy put... "Waiting for taxi", but I must push the button to enter bg. Can skip the wait for taxi?

Thanks!

19. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

I'm looking for a bot that will:

• Queue with me in a party. (I would play manually on my main.)
      • Follow me around the BG at a configurable distance
      • Run towards me upon being separated
      • Use mounts to cover large distances
      • Prioritize healing me
      • Secondarily, heal other players that I prioritize in a list such as the other members of my party
      • Thirdly, heal other teammates in our BG
      • Execute interrupts and CCs
      • Execute battle res ("Rebirth")
      • Res me and others after combat provided that no other outstanding situations are present
      • Release upon death

Will BGFarmer do these things please?

20. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

Some of your questions are already answered in the first page:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...eground-bot-base-post1601469.html#post1601469

But for convenience I will list those here: