• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • BigSister - A Gatherbuddy / Honorbuddy Restarter and Relogger - Beta Phase

Discussion in 'Archives' started by MrBig, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

Got teamviewer? Ill help ya out then :D

2. NatroN

NatroN New Member

still has the bug that my char reloggs after 5 minutes playing! and reloggs and reloggs and reloggs

3. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

Same here ;/

4. MrBig

MrBig Member

Please read the release notes.

It states that the Realm option is still not completed, thus, its currently deactivated.

TopMost will keep the relogger in the foreground, above all other options
      AutoRun will load the relogger with windows.

As to all other bugs, I will address them for the next beta release.

The "Beta is over" spam is explained in the first page also.

5. MinkusMaz

MinkusMaz New Member

Awesome program. The only problem I am getting...it says "Last bot activity expired" and relogs everything, even if the toon is in the middle of combat. My settings look correct...

6. MrBig

MrBig Member

What bot are you using, GB or HBsmall, or HBbig?

7. NatroN

NatroN New Member

same here HBsmall

8. phobix

phobix Member

MrBig, first of all I want to say thank you for a great piece of software. Here are a few suggestions:

Interaction with the new AH addon: If you guys could get together and collaborate on making a successful character switching process going that would allow a bot to mail all inventory to the alt, have your program then receive notification to switch over to the bank alt, then the AH addon takes over, places all auctions, gathers all gold, clears mail, cancels undercuts etc etc. Your program then takes over again, relogs the main bot, starts the gathering again. Rinse, repeat, profit.

Window placement/arrangement: Please add a way for us to configure this. I am very particular in how I want my windows placed as I run 15 bots per computer. I need to be able to fit them how I want. Also, an option to remove the borders would be ideal, more space is easier on the eyes. I am going to link a few programs that people have done that do a few things right, but no one has been able to bring it all together.

Links: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-programs/277989-program-wowindow-placer.html
      Here is a great example of a window placer that has a few glaring drawbacks. The thing I like about it is the way it places a status bar on the actual window. It gives pertinent information without being an eye sore. Another thing it does well is the way you can customize HOW you want your windows and then taking away the border. It does it in a sloppy way as you cant pick the order you want them in. Which brings me to my next point. Being able to determine not only how your windows are sized and plaed, but waht order they are. I personally use a very logical way of arranging things so that I know exactly which window is which and what its doing. Maybe some kind of appelet cna be opened to where you can drag little boxes around with numbers in them signifying the instance of wow you are talking about. I will draw up an MSpaint type example.

Here is another link (although I think yours is MUCH better, but something can always be learned from something else): http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-programs/274229-relogger-program-useful-multi-botting.html
      Not much to say, but take a look.

These are just a few of the suggestions I have, but I don't want to seem overbearing. I bring alot of botting experience (4 years+ botting now) and would love to share ideas and thought's with other botters ( within reason =P dont want people using my methods). Again, thanks for a great program and look forward to future releases.

9. MrBig

MrBig Member

I have been botting on and off for the last 3 years, but only my main account. Mostly a hobbist, to even test out BabySitter, I had to have 2 friends lend me their accounts. And most code was coded by theory than practice.

With that, I am saying that the more information and more accurate I get from you guys, the better job I can do :)

Also, I am not using Autoit, so I dont have access to all those ready-made shortcuts, I find things the hard way, that means reading alot of articles about how windows works and how to interact with it with unmanaged code (calling obscure code). So it might take more than normal (with autoit) to implement some feature, due to the grunt work needed for it, research, implementation and testing until works, then testing until it fails, fixing, retesting, etc.

Keep ideas coming

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
    10. phobix

phobix Member

right, well I was gonna make the comment that Autoit is....bad lol, but I figured it didn't need to be said. If you need any help let me know, I am a baby c++ programmer so I dont know how much help I can be, but I am willing to try =D

11. pindis

pindis Member

mine does not log in to the bot, so it doesn't really work at all here.. maybe it's a my side problem, tell me if it is lol

12. Mordd

Mordd New Member

if this works, and you add the planned features, it is the answer to my prayers. The cooldown feature is just epic.

13. MrBig

MrBig Member

I wrote in the first post a series of steps and information so you can help yourself. Also noted that i do not want help requests without a single shread of useful information, I dont want to sound harsh, but tell me, how can I help you, if you didnt even tell me what it does and does not do exactly.

Doesnt login can be caused by a so big array of problems that it isnt even possible to conceive, help me narrow the list, or you will stay ignorant as to your problem and solution.

14. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

You could use the AutoItX COM module in your project to add some of the functionality that is avaible in AutoIt eg;
      ControlSend, Renaming and resizing windows, pixel scanning etc.
      I used it in my very first bot project :)

15. MrBig

MrBig Member

I had it at one point, but... meh.

If anyone needs it, here is a helper class i found somewhere: http://pastie.org/856646 (code is all mangled inside comments, and got tired of manually fixing it xD)

16. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Who are you? Go back to your hole.

17. MrBig

MrBig Member

Nesox works on HB/GB. I am using his (or someone elses, but he shared it in the first place) library for this BabySitter project, it takes care of alot of the "smart" functions that read memory.

AutoIt as a scripting language is far from perfect. But as an engine is pretty good. AutoItX COM is not AutoIt script. Thus normal bashing of autoit type code do not apply, its C# if used from C#.

Why am I saying all this? Others might not get the joke, and start trash talking each other, and that I do not want more of.

18. septimas123

septimas123 Member

Just curious, So if wow crashes, this will restart?
      And i do NOT need the server name since it is grey'ed out right?

19. impris0n3d

impris0n3d New Member

Nice release! so far no problems!

20. namaze

namaze New Member

Alright, first off, this is amazing, and I can't wait for the whole cooldown, server, and all the future wackymadoo's to be implemented into this. Now the one problem I seem to be having with this, is that very often it shuts down WoW and GB, saying something like "last bot activity expired" this happens randomly. I would also like the fact that you can't scroll up on the bot log or the relogger log without it immediatly snapping back to the end of the log. I noticed an above post asking about teamviewer, and just in case I'm lucky enough to get one of you to help me with this, I do have that. Thank you!