• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Blizzard Has Sued Us

Discussion in 'Legal' started by Hawker, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Dara12

Dara12 Banned

I have stated many times I do not bot but find the subject interesting

But here is what I can tell u blizzard has lost alot of customers because people were not able to use there professions correctly in the game

Because of bots now if u have 10 or more bots in a zone that kills the amount of spawns there is no point in getting nodes to spawn faster as a bot will get them even faster in most cases

I used to have 23 personal freinds playing and they have told me in real life if blizzard ever got rid of bots they may play again as for personal freinds I know in real life only 1 now plays which is my partner so with a result blizzard does not have 22 other paying legit customers and this is just me

Now blizzard may have over 12 million accounts or more but how many are now payed for now

This is this at the end of a gm ticket what does it have at the servey

It is this how could your experience with world of warcraft be better I bet alot of people are saying this at a gm ticket

I say players response is this get rid of the bots and gold farmers think about it

2. Soulbound13

Soulbound13 New Member

Are you lost?

3. likwid818

likwid818 Member

I didn't understand most of what you said - whether it's a language barrier, or not .. dno. Anyways, you do realize that most botters don't just own 1 account right? I personally own 3 active wow accounts that I use for personal play. When I was developing custom classes for Honorbuddy I had 7 active accounts. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are people here with 30+ active accounts that they use for botting and personal play. If you ban 1 bot, that's not such a huge deal. But when you shut down an infrastructure like HB has become, you cripple an entire population.

4. Dara12

Dara12 Banned

No I don't but hey I play the game legit here

Bots effect how you make gold and how the game truely works

5. lordmorbious

lordmorbious New Member

Yup that was it. so glad i switched to HB

6. Dara12

Dara12 Banned

Blizzard has serveyed many players this is what I am saying the legit players that had stopped playing it is because of botting so they no longer play the game with a result blizzard has lost many players not only to the game rift

A gm ticket gives you a servey at the end and I say blizzard has found that players are un happy with bots in the game and the main bot around is this one here so with a result the makers are now getting sued big time

Just on a personal note I say the first action in blizzards court case would be to stop the development of the bot so they can release a game patch to stop it working now what will warden do with all the botting accounts not working for weeks or months I say there will be alot of bans this may be bad for the owners of 30 accounts you know

7. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Lol you really think that the money from people who quit because of people botting is greater then what the botters provide? A botter who tries to earn money of it has 10ish accounts.

8. Dara12

Dara12 Banned

Ok if blizzards sends out a heap of emails to all inactive accounts that have not been paid for in 3 months how many would return to the game if there were no gathering bots that is what blizzard is looking at to bring numbers back

As for the emails if there were 8 million emails and 1 million did do full time paying I would think it would pay off

Also are you going to pay for all of your accounts once this bot is gone because hey you would be paying dead money right

Like to see your comment on this

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    9. arczi19

arczi19 New Member

I would like to see any proof at all of this, otherwise your posts means truly nothing (apart from the fact that they are quite entertaining).

10. evelyn

evelyn Member

What are we going to discuss in here? Its like a war here where people arguing.

11. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

Why would we be demoted to keys?..

12. Bayoya

Bayoya New Member

Guys even if Lifetimers change to Keys you wont be able to use them why_ cuz if blizzard win the case they will shut it down, and like all people said let HOPE HB TEAM win the case and if this bot gown down (hopefully not) another will come, but for sure is not gonna be like HB/GB it could be better or it could be worst...so let give HB TEAM support, Thanks

13. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

What did you expect? Sooner or later either you get tired of wow or hb, or the hb team gets tired of hb.
      And it's not going to happen over a night, it'll take a good while before anything happens.

14. Mar24

Mar24 New Member

shit(((
      Welll... if Blizz win will u refund all my sessions ? PM me... for no panic

15. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

Jesus, Lashley, read the first 2 pages... All these questions have already been answered.

16. njninja

njninja Member

there are atleast 10 responses from bossland and Devs to the lifetimer question.. lifetime will stay as it is... no keys... they just wont sell anymore lifetimes for right now but we are "grandfathered" into our lifetimes for as long as HB is still up

17. shakazara

shakazara New Member

suing a bot, doesn't mean there is going to be a massive banwave. As long as the HB/GB devs are allowed to work on it, that is as likely to happen as before being sued.

18. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

thats why i love Europe :D, blizz will close gb, hb ?!?! so what open new company named "Crapshit" if u like :)) and will do same thing till blizz will close that one also :))), i mean cmon , they dont stop the bot , just the papers of the company :)))) bot is ilegal anyway :))))... grow up peeps, is like u loose one account and buy another... only that in this case here u dont even need to raise toons again :)))))))

19. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

This lawsuit doesn't mean hb/gb is down within the next weeks. It took a long long time until they had glider down so i think we are safe for at least 1 year.

And all people talking about that if even blizz wins they still lose cause of lost players...if the lawsuit takes, lets say 1-2 years...they don't care about as then there is the big new shiny blizzard mmo. So think about it as they perhaps want a clean mmorpg start without bots...possible...

20. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

As already written, by i think it was Hawker, this doesn't make ANY sense. If they would have the possibility to detect the bot and kill it that way...why should they do a lawsuit in ANOTHER COUNTRY? u see? doesn't make. sense. They don't have anything so now they try to do it via court.

Perhaps we all germans should drive to hamburg and throw some stones at the blizz guys, burn their cars and stuff....just an idea....XD