• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • boost to lvl 90 is 60$

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Coffee4MePlz, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Mr_Pibb

Mr_Pibb New Member

Blizz games are turning into "pay to win" games. They started it in diablo, heartstone is ptw and wow will be soon. It kind of sucks doing that to a gane where you already pay for gametime.

Instead of making the old content more interesting they invented a way to completely skip it and earn money by doing it.

2. Kronz

Kronz New Member

I will never pay it for as long as Honorbuddy is running. Leveling up a 90 takes about a week with HB.

3. kaspero

kaspero Member Legendary

about me i will buy Sure :D
      i will change relam and buy new toon there

4. Florida

Florida Banned

When they added the shop button to the character screen I realized it was game over, literally.

5. gamerhead

gamerhead Member

i have 9 classes at 90 atm and i would buy 1 so i can use it and the one we get from preordering WOD than ill have all 11 classes at 90. But i do agree that with HB it is to easy to level a toon to 90, but on my server there are zones that its a night mare to try to pick up a quest much less complete it. So after leveling 9 90's ill gladly pay $60 to not have to deal with that headache.

6. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

I do not think that price is fixed atm.

1-90 = one price
      55-90 for DKs maybe another
      what about boosting a northed level 80 to 90 chars? Same price? Maybe another.

10 years of wow, wod release day or simply blizz recognition day = another price. Let's wait.
      Its not so stupid from Blizz to sell that but for everyone new to wow who wants to play by hand I recommend playing from level 1, otherwise you miss some nice areas and stories.

7. thatwouldbestealing

thatwouldbestealing Member

The incentive for boosting a levelled char to 90 is that you'll get maxed professions. I believe the minimum level is 58 to qualify for the professions.

That would keep prices fixed.

As far as price point goes, perfect.

What Blizzard have done is take business away from third party boosting websites, account resellers and in-game currency boosters. Even to a botter it equates something like $60 = 60 hours of botting; perhaps that is actually appealing to some botters.

In review it was a necessary step from Blizzard to redirect revenue from third parties soliciting money for boosting and discourage in-game currency boosting.

Throw in the reported profession perk and remind ourselves that the price hadn't been confirmed officially then the price point doesn't seem too bad.

8. Zardoz1

Zardoz1 New Member

too late for me.
      already have 11 lvl 90 chars.